Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015

We KHAN do it
I ship them.

Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViTDfnrmW9s

Kimberley Chen1 month ago
I dont think when being in love with someone, gender should be the main focus. Love doesn't see gender, religion, wealth or anything else surface wise. Being in love, is something way deeper than that, you love someone because of how they make you feel, who they are inside, not their body vessel of appearance which happens to contain their soul.

Exl
Image Comments 03 Oct 14:37
Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015
44177871_p0

It has to be MH4. They're both customizing their character to look like the other person. The one time when it's ok to have an armor with zero active skills because Madoka don't need any because she's God and Homura... well her girlfriend is God.

Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015

The VixCaitlyn comic is pretty nice, have any more that are finished? Also is that the dominant ship when it comes to one of them?

I have two fics with them, one is finished and the other isn't.

Sadly, this one is still ongoing Copcakes
Here are some others that I enjoyed and think you might like as well Kano's art blog

Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015

What show is Vi and Caitlin from?

lol

Thank you for the pointless lol and non-answer.

I laughed. LOL as in League of Legends. It's a MOBA

Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015

I just found out about these and I just really want to share it with the rest of the world. Flight in a fan made video Perfect Stranger The Cait x Vi comic Cupcake6

Exl
Image Comments 04 Sep 15:17
Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015
E94300339b0c100a19b0947b33dcd6ae

I cannot avert my eyes.
Been staring at it for 30 minutes now. Going on for another 30.

Exl
Their Story discussion 27 Jul 18:22
Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015

Monster Hunter reference? Yes! O.M.G. Sun Jing!! I have a bad feeling that she got hurt but also a good feeling that Qui Tong will come over and take care of her. That is when there relationship will become official? I hope. If not then well, I do enjoy the flirting/teasing between them.

Exl
Lily Love discussion 07 Jul 20:17
Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015

Ch.13 raw is out and I took a peek. First thought that came to mind, "No, no! Awww~ Mew... Well, she is hot though"
Now I will patiently wait for the translations.

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 8:19PM

Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015

I like this update. It's like when a friend tells you a story and when they get to the middle part, they went off topic somehow. When they get back, they just skip to the sex part and then went home. After you close the door behind them, you're left with your imagination (which can be better or worse) with their actually story.
(Am I the only one with friends like that?)

Exl
Wish discussion 27 Jun 18:14
Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015

Best little sister ever!

Exl
Image Comments 22 Jun 00:06
Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015
Tumblr_nqbbulkxjk1trx9pno1_1280

Holy! Talk about having a good appetite. I see why one of them is not smiling. Sushi is expensive!

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 12:12AM

Exl
Image Comments 17 Jun 02:42
Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015
Tumblr_nq220ytabo1tw3d56o1_1280

After watching ep.11 I wanted this to happen so bad! Come on doujin, answer my prayers!

Exl
Image Comments 28 May 17:49
Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015
48597621_p8

^ RWBY will continue later this year. Gray says so on the RT site. I'm looking forward to it.

Exl
Their Story discussion 07 Apr 13:43
Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015

Why does her friend call he Xiao Tong and other people call her Qiu Tong?

^Think of it as being the same as in Japanese when adding the -san -sama -chan at the end of a person's name.