Forum › Madoka and Mei's Secret Workshop discussion

2ec2764b
joined Aug 11, 2014

Was this abandoned, or are we stuck waiting for someone to give an ok to something that was completed months ago?

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

there's no translator for the series. there probably wont be an update until someone goes to payapaya and offers to translate. its the same thing thats happening with the last chapter of Scape-God.

last edited at Apr 15, 2015 2:41AM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

there's no translator for the series. there probably wont be an update until someone goes to payapaya and offers to translate. its the same thing thats happening with the last chapter of Scape-God.

a translator has stepped forward? if so, yay!

joined Jun 14, 2013

I'm glad this manga is cancelled. Just by the two last chapters I can tell this work was written with no feeling or skills. Just garbage that should be deleted and forgotten.

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 8:21PM

joined Dec 7, 2013

These two chapters sadly conclude Madoka and Mei, due to the Comic Lily anthology it ran in ultimately being canceled.

Headcanon = Madoka and Mei realise they're in love because they're the title characters and that's what title characters do, drama drama drama then happily ever after.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

These two chapters sadly conclude Madoka and Mei, due to the Comic Lily anthology it ran in ultimately being canceled.

Headcanon = Madoka and Mei realise they're in love because they're the title characters and that's what title characters do, drama drama drama then happily ever after.

Last scene : holding hand for the first time lewd

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

well that was a lot of nothing

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

well that was a lot of nothing

Very aptly put.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

For all that the concept was interesting, I don't think it accomplished much before it got cancelled

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

It's a bit of a shame to see people being so harsh about this manga, it's only 3 chapters in and it's been cancelled and there are some people who are cheering about that fact. It may not have been the best manga around but you don't need to go blasting it into the ground because you kind of don't like some aspects of it.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Cancelled

heh.

It's a bit of a shame to see people being so harsh about this manga, it's only 3 chapters in and it's been cancelled and there are some people who are cheering about that fact. It may not have been the best manga around but you don't need to go blasting it into the ground because you kind of don't like some aspects of it.

It was mostly that 1 user, take a look at the things posted under the username:
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts?user_id=10110

lolol

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

madoka and mei canceled
nooooooo!!

scape-god finale translated
yeeessssss!!!!!

Tumblr_n6aggrxhmj1tv1jtto1_500
joined May 7, 2015

lolol

He seems Salty

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 9:39PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

lolol

He seems Salty

Where does that term come from anyways, "salty"? That and "thirsty", I've been looking around and couldn't find it.

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

What a place to stop right when it just getting to start up sigh

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

For all it's faults, including friggin finger sucking, I thought it was OK.
I kinda like the old-school art even though the proportions looked a bit off in some places. Even for this exaggerated style.
I felt bad during the flashbacks with grandma.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

why must it end right here?

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

This manga is far from AMAZING or even great, but in it's own right it is good. I definitely want to read more of it, but I won't die if I don't. Also go Mei ^ get Madoka!

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Seriously. 26 posts and not a single constructive comment in the bunch. What keeps someone coming back when they appear to have no positive experiences?

I can't claim it was my favorite manga. The first chapter showed promise, but the next two felt empty and the little sister annoyed me. Still, I wish it'd at least had the chance to develop a little. I wouldn't say that I dis-liked it at this point, just that it didn't have a ton going for it.

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 12:17AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Well I came to say how glad it was back...the last panel of ch3 made me laugh, this series was fun and had potential...oh well...
My active imagination will finish off the series with of course a love romance full of youth and then to their surprise after completing the work on the first kanazaki model motorcycle with side car along with other first gen designs it is discovered that the watch transforms them into magical mech girls who fight injustice all with gadgetry, gumption and love!
Woohoo happy ending!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Sorry to see it go and sorry to see its magazine went with it. I guess future mangaka are going to have to do more and more web stuff.

Also:

Salty:

Having a negative disposition towards everything and everyone

"I saw Tyrone yesterday, but he was being salty"

Urban Dictionary Entry by MegaBoy128 May 24, 2015

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 12:58AM

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

I liked the setting, perhaps because I've been doing welding and electrical stuff recently. Incidentally, she wasn't "machining" the part but grinding it (on a bench grinder). I don't know if grinding a part to fit by hand like that would count as machining, typical machining means lathes, mills, CNC machines. Almost decided to study machining but decided on electrical instead...

You don't see much blue collar stuff, except "Lonely Wolf, Lonely Sheep". It would have been more interesting if Madoka had decided to train Mei in that sort of work. It's the backside of everything, really, though more people work in the service industry everything (cars and computers and everything) has to get made somewhere.

Well, I guess it wasn't going to go anywhere, so whatever. But I would have liked to have had something.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

God it just makes me feel so sad knowing it got cut short. I'm sure Tsune-sensei had a grand plan of some kind to make everything work decently well at least. Not a story that is spectacular by any means, but hey. 'S good.

Why aren't there any super rich people in Japan who are into yuri? I know I totally would pick up all them yurimags and keep 'em going even when they're turnin' negative numbers. 'Cause what's a few thousand yen to someone who makes hundreds of thousands more each day, ya know?

Sad.

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

It's over? ah well. Its not like we don't know here it was going anyway, it shouldn't be hard to fill in the blanks

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 2:57AM

Untitled
joined Oct 4, 2014

poor grandma lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.