Forum › Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri discussion

2c4babf724e136c3812506e423cbb4b5
joined Jun 24, 2015

i like how shes become not only progressively much gayer, but a much better person as well

last edited at Aug 25, 2026 1:25AM

Aizawa
joined Oct 24, 2025

Man, I just binged this series and it is surprisingly good. TD's growth as a character is really good and I love all the relationship dynamics. The comedy is amazing as well. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Also I really hope the poly we have now stays that way. I feel they have the best dynamics compared to anyone else TD, Rin, and Kurohime could be paired with.

last edited at Sep 11, 2026 7:18PM

joined Apr 2, 2021

Yeah more sisters stories and Ruruka...wtf?!

And I am surprised why the girl has two personalities...white hair... ghost girl taking control!

last edited at Oct 3, 2026 4:07PM

053
joined Jun 8, 2022

Looks like Ouma offered out her body as a timeshare to a lonely ghost girl. That explains a lot about her situation. And we get the full text as to Yanagi's as well. Between that and Arare getting clued into things, I'm sure that'll setup some future zaniness.

Znsgti0paygh1
joined Sep 24, 2026

Fuuuuuuuuuck... I wasn't expecting therapy in this chapter. Poor Yanagi. I hope she can be happy

Norainhere Staff
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

And I am surprised why the girl has two personalities...white hair... ghost girl taking control!

Looks like Ouma offered out her body as a timeshare to a lonely ghost girl. That explains a lot about her situation

Which chapter did that first come up, again? I don't remember how that started at all.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Didn't this series start with the MC testing love potion on bunch of girls? Or am I getting this confused with another series?

Aizawa
joined Oct 24, 2025

Didn't this series start with the MC testing love potion on bunch of girls? Or am I getting this confused with another series?

It did, but it has very much evolved from its origins.

joined Feb 22, 2026

Didn't this series start with the MC testing love potion on bunch of girls? Or am I getting this confused with another series?

It did, but it has very much evolved from its origins.

I think the love potion stops getting used by like, chapter 14 if I recall correctly

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

wait are we not just going to talk about the big ass fucking preview of the next chapter being foreshadowed by ruruka? what the fuck is wrong with this place. also ruruka has GOT to be behind this shit, so yea get ready for uhh Yuri or something

joined Mar 16, 2023

Loved the chapter! Just... Ugh I don't like Rin's classmate, she obviously has a crush on her and I love Rin with "her senpai" so I don't want anything to get in between them and her teammate just screams red flag to me... Hope it doesn't go beyond a crush

19
joined Mar 18, 2018

This manga really love it's text...

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I'm gonna SMUSH Yanagi AWWWWWWW

053
joined Jun 8, 2022

And I am surprised why the girl has two personalities...white hair... ghost girl taking control!

Looks like Ouma offered out her body as a timeshare to a lonely ghost girl. That explains a lot about her situation

Which chapter did that first come up, again? I don't remember how that started at all.

When it started? Well, this is the first that gave any indication that this precisely was what was going on. But let's see...

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sorry_but_im_not_into_yuri_ch24#10 Character introduction chapter, shows she can see ghosts.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sorry_but_im_not_into_yuri_ch30#20 and https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sorry_but_im_not_into_yuri_ch33#17 show her with different hair and eyes, hinting at possession. Which pays off:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sorry_but_im_not_into_yuri_ch49#27 Where she literally snaps back to normal at the stroke of midnight, as if there was some kind of supernatural arrangement. Moreover, she did not know what she was doing, so it would appear control and consciousness are transferred entirely rather than having her in the proverbial passenger seat.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sorry_but_im_not_into_yuri_ch49#31 Likewise shows that it has been days since she has seen Toudou herself, despite being in the same class.

Current chapter (56) showed what looked like Ouma, much younger and with her normal dark hair, comforting a white haired girl leaning against a shrine. If indeed she was a ghost as it seems to indicate, then they seem to have come to some sort of arrangement. One in which Ouma gave a whole hell of a lot that she really didn't have to, presumably to help make up for a life cut tragically short.

joined Jan 14, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sorry_but_im_not_into_yuri_ch24#17

did she offer aphrodisiac tea to the spirits

Vlcsnap-2025-02-27-13h25m21s835
joined Sep 30, 2024

I rlly hope arare doesnt pull some bullshit

Idontlikesubmitting
joined May 31, 2026

THE GOAT TD IS BACK

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

I rlly hope arare doesnt pull some bullshit

Oh, she will pull some bullshit. The thing you should be hoping for is that the bullshit she pulls fails. Which given her track record with that so far, is a safe bet to make.

last edited at Oct 4, 2026 11:05AM

Znsgti0paygh1
joined Sep 24, 2026

I rlly hope arare doesnt pull some bullshit

Oh, she will pull some bullshit. The thing you should be hoping for is that the bullshit she pulls fails. Which given her track record with that so far, is a safe bet to make.

We can always trust Arare to be the highly competent failgirl lmao

To reply you must either login or sign up.