Forum › Posts by SatanIsAWoman

SatanIsAWoman
Znsgti0paygh1
joined Sep 24, 2026

I rlly hope arare doesnt pull some bullshit

Oh, she will pull some bullshit. The thing you should be hoping for is that the bullshit she pulls fails. Which given her track record with that so far, is a safe bet to make.

We can always trust Arare to be the highly competent failgirl lmao

SatanIsAWoman
Znsgti0paygh1
joined Sep 24, 2026

Fuuuuuuuuuck... I wasn't expecting therapy in this chapter. Poor Yanagi. I hope she can be happy

SatanIsAWoman
Znsgti0paygh1
joined Sep 24, 2026

Wicked Spot is one of the rare times where people seem to be in agreement that the chopping was deserved.

It had a really strong start, then suddenly turned into an aimless mess - but maybe (pure speculation on my part) that was because it just didn't sell that well at the start, so the author just started throwing stuff at the wall at a breakneck pace hoping that something would gain the attention of potential readers.

Damn, really? That's unfortunate. I was only a handful of chapters deep so I guess I missed that part. Yeah, it did start strong so def a bummer to hear it took a turn.

SatanIsAWoman
Znsgti0paygh1
joined Sep 24, 2026

whenever a series like Wicked Spot is axed

And this is how I find out Wicked Spot got chopped :(
Disappointing as fuck.

SatanIsAWoman
Znsgti0paygh1
joined Sep 24, 2026

I like these two but this line here

"I can force you any time"

is very fucking gross and it kinda makes me hate her a bit.

I also hate the annoying midget friend of her that seems to get off on NTR you know that chick will go into the bathroom and masturbated again.

Also I find that very gross, I can't use a public bathroom in general I don't think I could have ever masturbated one when I was in high school or any time after that.

Go back to wattpad lmao

But to get angry at that and then turn right around and say "m*dget" is very fucking funny

Znsgti0paygh1
joined Sep 24, 2026

Ugh, terrible and gorgeous. May their reign of a tempestuous sea run long and deep. <3

SatanIsAWoman
Znsgti0paygh1
joined Sep 24, 2026

Ooga

SatanIsAWoman
Znsgti0paygh1
joined Sep 24, 2026

The dam broke and prez has been unleashed

SatanIsAWoman
Znsgti0paygh1
joined Sep 24, 2026

It's like this manga was made for me, and I see I'm not on this freakship alone lmao
Violence, perversion, thirsty lesbians around every corner... Just need to sprinkle a tiny bit of fluff on it somewhere and it will be literally perfect lol

Znsgti0paygh1
joined Sep 24, 2026

Been coming to this site for a looong time and this is what prompted me to finally make an account so I can comment.

I'm so fucking here for this toxic mess.