Forum › Love Me Tender at Midnight discussion
The two being completely different characters with no connection whatsoever would create some interesting ways the story could develop. Like - Subaru reveals that to her co-worker that she has been seeing an escort (certain that the two are the same people and accidentally outing herself in the process). But while Mutou is shocked to find out that she has a double-ganger working this kind of profession this also gives an opening for the two of them to now grow closer (especially sinds Mutou now knows that Subaru is both into girls and finds her personally to be physically attractive).
But - yeah - it's unlikely that something like this will happen. Probably either - they are the same person - or - they are (twin-)sisters.
Yeah, interesting either way; and because Amazuki typically works on shorter series, I don't expect things to move at a glacial pace. We should understand a lot more by next chapter.
last edited at Sep 30, 2026 11:28AM
Okay I have heard orgasms can relax you. So I'm willing to accept the premise. But maybe try masturbation before taking the giant leap to visiting sex workers.
keep in mind she's been sleep deprived for 3 months
Also she seems to be craving human company and sexual contact, so there's that lol
I get that. After all a woman learning self love makes her sleepy is a one shot story at best. lol I'm just saying that I would have thought that masturbation would have at least been considered as an option before going with a sex worker, especially considering the MC seemed reluctant try the sex worker route.
EDIT: I take back the masturbation thing couldn't make a good series. I just had an idea. Someone could draw a series where we see the woman's masturbation fantasies like they are actually happening. It could be a new fantasy every chapter.
last edited at Sep 30, 2026 4:06PM
EDIT: I take back the masturbation thing couldn't make a good series. I just had an idea. Someone could draw a series where we see the woman's masturbation fantasies like they are actually happening. It could be a new fantasy every chapter.
Unrelated to the overall subject of Dynasty but a manga about a lesbian fujoshi making up an ongoing yaoi scenario and doing just that as a subplot to a main lesbian romance would be kind of awesome. Too bad this would have the tiniest viable market possible
(yes, lesbian that masturbates to gay porn is a real type of person.)
last edited at Sep 30, 2026 6:14PM
Okay I have heard orgasms can relax you. So I'm willing to accept the premise. But maybe try masturbation before taking the giant leap to visiting sex workers.
keep in mind she's been sleep deprived for 3 months
Also she seems to be craving human company and sexual contact, so there's that lol
I get that. After all a woman learning self love makes her sleepy is a one shot story at best. lol I'm just saying that I would have thought that masturbation would have at least been considered as an option before going with a sex worker, especially considering the MC seemed reluctant try the sex worker route.
EDIT: I take back the masturbation thing couldn't make a good series. I just had an idea. Someone could draw a series where we see the woman's masturbation fantasies like they are actually happening. It could be a new fantasy every chapter.
I'm pretty sure there are a few series similar to this, like one about Fetishes or with Fetishes in the title. Can't fully remember the title. Think the title mentioned a fetish notebook or something. There are one or two series where chapters are fantasies as well (not masturbation focused though).
last edited at Sep 30, 2026 7:31PM
I love how everyone's a consenting adult who looks like an adult, and there's actually a plot with substance omg guys
Okay I have heard orgasms can relax you. So I'm willing to accept the premise. But maybe try masturbation before taking the giant leap to visiting sex workers.
keep in mind she's been sleep deprived for 3 months
Also she seems to be craving human company and sexual contact, so there's that lol
I get that. After all a woman learning self love makes her sleepy is a one shot story at best. lol I'm just saying that I would have thought that masturbation would have at least been considered as an option before going with a sex worker, especially considering the MC seemed reluctant try the sex worker route.
EDIT: I take back the masturbation thing couldn't make a good series. I just had an idea. Someone could draw a series where we see the woman's masturbation fantasies like they are actually happening. It could be a new fantasy every chapter.
I'm pretty sure there are a few series similar to this, like one about Fetishes or with Fetishes in the title. Can't fully remember the title. Think the title mentioned a fetish notebook or something. There are one or two series where chapters are fantasies as well (not masturbation focused though).
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kaguharas_fetish_notebook that should be the one you're thinking of.
last edited at Sep 30, 2026 9:33PM
The twin possibility is fun because presumably she knows her sister is an escort so she knows MC hired her. Nice and awkward
last edited at Sep 30, 2026 10:32PM
I love how everyone's a consenting adult who looks like an adult, and there's actually a plot with substance omg guys
There's no shortage of amazing adult yuri so I'm confused what this comment is implying. You would only need to read your 2nd Amazaki Suika work to shatter this illusion. Free yourself from your shackles. (insert image of dolphin with rainbows jumping out the ocean)
I love how everyone's a consenting adult who looks like an adult, and there's actually a plot with substance omg guys
There's no shortage of amazing adult yuri so I'm confused what this comment is implying. You would only need to read your 2nd Amazaki Suika work to shatter this illusion. Free yourself from your shackles. (insert image of dolphin with rainbows jumping out the ocean)
There's this whole thing where people act like there's no Yuri manga with adults, when there's actually been a lot for years. Plus in recent years we've had live action adaptions of at least 3 of those adult Yuri manga. Also along similar lines whenever a series like Wicked Spot is axed people go it's always the adult Yuri that get cancelled and never the ones with teenagers!, which is not true. There's varied examples but notably Love Bullet had to get saved, also Dear Flowers That Bloom in Days of Yore is struggling to not get cancelled recently. As I saw someone that shared the news about Dear Flowers say, "aside from a select few really popular ones, it's probably safe to assume all Yuri manga perpetually exist on the edge of cancellation", which I'd say that's generally true. Western Cartoon example but Owl House was popular and imo amazing, yet it still met an early tragic death due to bigotry. As someone that loves series with characters of all ages I think the infighting of "adult vs teenager" to be unproductive, when we need both and we all share a common enemy when it comes to cancellations.
Less serious, if we're all looking for an easy common enemy we can even team up with het romance and Yaoi to have the common enemy among everyone that is Rent-A-Girlfriend's something like 442 ongoing manga chapters and 5 anime seasons lmao
She is like a cute puppy lol.
I love how everyone's a consenting adult who looks like an adult, and there's actually a plot with substance omg guys
There's no shortage of amazing adult yuri so I'm confused what this comment is implying. You would only need to read your 2nd Amazaki Suika work to shatter this illusion. Free yourself from your shackles. (insert image of dolphin with rainbows jumping out the ocean)
There's this whole thing where people act like there's no Yuri manga with adults, when there's actually been a lot for years. Plus in recent years we've had live action adaptions of at least 3 of those adult Yuri manga. Also along similar lines whenever a series like Wicked Spot is axed people go it's always the adult Yuri that get cancelled and never the ones with teenagers!, which is not true. There's varied examples but notably Love Bullet had to get saved, also Dear Flowers That Bloom in Days of Yore is struggling to not get cancelled recently. As I saw someone that shared the news about Dear Flowers say, "aside from a select few really popular ones, it's probably safe to assume all Yuri manga perpetually exist on the edge of cancellation", which I'd say that's generally true. Western Cartoon example but Owl House was popular and imo amazing, yet it still met an early tragic death due to bigotry. As someone that loves series with characters of all ages I think the infighting of "adult vs teenager" to be unproductive, when we need both and we all share a common enemy when it comes to cancellations.
Less serious, if we're all looking for an easy common enemy we can even team up with het romance and Yaoi to have the common enemy among everyone that is Rent-A-Girlfriend's something like 442 ongoing manga chapters and 5 anime seasons lmao
And this impression can only "kind of" make sense for manga because Korean, Western and Chinese series are almost all adults and have many amazing series that are very dynamic and plot focused; so there's no real way to argue it's mostly teens as a whole. Sometimes people make this claim broadly and that I really ignore and assume the person isn't being serious.
last edited at Oct 1, 2026 8:15AM
whenever a series like Wicked Spot is axed
And this is how I find out Wicked Spot got chopped :(
Disappointing as fuck.
And this is how I find out Wicked Spot got chopped :(
Disappointing as fuck.
Wicked Spot is one of the rare times where people seem to be in agreement that the chopping was deserved.
It had a really strong start, then suddenly turned into an aimless mess - but maybe (pure speculation on my part) that was because it just didn't sell that well at the start, so the author just started throwing stuff at the wall at a breakneck pace hoping that something would gain the attention of potential readers.
Wicked Spot is one of the rare times where people seem to be in agreement that the chopping was deserved.
It had a really strong start, then suddenly turned into an aimless mess - but maybe (pure speculation on my part) that was because it just didn't sell that well at the start, so the author just started throwing stuff at the wall at a breakneck pace hoping that something would gain the attention of potential readers.
Damn, really? That's unfortunate. I was only a handful of chapters deep so I guess I missed that part. Yeah, it did start strong so def a bummer to hear it took a turn.