Forum › #Gal and Gal Yuri discussion

Sjface
joined Aug 7, 2020

Hats off to you, translation team, for not ducking that wall of text. Truly. Great work!

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Yeah appreciate the effort to translate all that.

Wow class prez living the dream truly the Dynasty user self-insert

Xnviewmp_tp95mdqrdw
joined Jan 12, 2025

Class Prez is the most correct person to exist. Lily also never ever gets tired of the classics, she's so right.

50cbf1fa94f751154ffee73259f4d20e
joined Jun 3, 2023

Iam reading allat

joined Aug 5, 2025

Am I the only one who didn't read all that?

Resizedimage_2025-04-20_22-26-04_1
joined May 21, 2023

Text tag anyone?

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

oh but I'm too young to look at R18 content

Bull shit, girl.

Nobody that fanatical about this topic is going to be denying themselves more content.

last edited at Sep 29, 2026 6:00PM

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

The definition of "I ain't reading allat." lol

(Person who's yet to read the new chapter here): If this is what I think it is, I literally just skipped that wall of text on reddit, but I know I can't avoid reading it when I read the chapter on this site.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Translator be like : "Girl~~~, stop talking"

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Calm.down Adachi

joined Oct 29, 2024

I wonder how do the rest of her family look?

last edited at Sep 29, 2026 7:14PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

I skimmed the final bubble just to find what the translator note was about, well played.

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

Bless your heart, Class Prez! She really is the audience insert. Maybe I'm pronecting, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was the author's self-insert (just with some wish-fulfillment)

Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

One of us!!

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Good read, would yuri again.

Captura%20de%20pantalla%20de%202025-07-05%2012-21-58
joined Mar 26, 2021

It is my duty as a yuripig to read allat. Thanks translators for the decication!
Prez does know her stuff.

oh but I'm too young to look at R18 content

Bull shit, girl.

Nobody that fanatical about this topic is going to be denying themselves more content.

The second time she mentions it kinda implies she does in fact look at 18+ stuff but she's conveniently "leaving that part out".

Would "Utakata Program" be a reference to something specific? I don't quite get it if so.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I not only read all of that but I agree with everything she said.

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

I can and WILL in fact read the Wall of Text

I finished it. It was pretty good, but the best part was her simply appreciating how easy it is to access Yuri and how voluminous and swollen the internet has become with it. And the aquarium = Yuri bit. I love aquariums.

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

just like us fr

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

is "utakata program" a veiled reference to something in particular?

Sm-moonmarscute-53078
joined Jun 28, 2017

Girl you gotta get off X

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017

Ultimate autism unleashed.

Ok, so I went back and read the whole wall of text, and I don't think I've ever related this much to a fictional character before. The author is one of us for real.

Yazawa yay!

is "utakata program" a veiled reference to something in particular?

The only thing I can think of is Akaiito, but it's probably wrong.

last edited at Sep 30, 2026 4:11AM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Mad props to the team for translating that towering edifice of text.

But truly, the author is one of our people. (⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I was reading allthat until the last page and then I gave up

joined Jul 6, 2020

Prez is also into sister yuri. She should watch out for those twins. I think there is something brewing there.

To reply you must either login or sign up.