Forum › Posts by GopnikAdora

GopnikAdora
Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

I am a bit confused, is Yoshi Non-chan's old owner or not? In chapter 24 after Non-chan realizes the dark-haired girl is Yoshi, she becomes embarrassed that she confused Yoshi with her old owner. But I think in an earlier chapter, it is explained that Yoshi played with Non-chan for one summer in her childhood? And then "abandoned" her, leading to Non-chan being untrusting of people?

Yoshi just happens to look like Non-chan's old ownwer. Non-chan is already alive and trying to scare her when they first met in the ch 10 flashback of Yoshi and her dad touring the mansion when Yoshi was a kid

I see, thanks. Chapter 26, which is out on Mangadex already, also cleared it up further.
Turns out the old owner is a relative of Yoshi

last edited at Mar 30, 2024 6:01PM

GopnikAdora
Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

I am a bit confused, is Yoshi Non-chan's old owner or not? In chapter 24 after Non-chan realizes the dark-haired girl is Yoshi, she becomes embarrassed that she confused Yoshi with her old owner. But I think in an earlier chapter, it is explained that Yoshi played with Non-chan for one summer in her childhood? And then "abandoned" her, leading to Non-chan being untrusting of people?

GopnikAdora
Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

I know this is a pretty authentic historical manga because I had no clue what they were talking about half the time.

lol as someone actually from Taiwan (where this manga is set) with both Christians and traditional Chinese religion adherents in my family tree, this manga was amazing

last edited at Feb 24, 2024 9:28AM

GopnikAdora
Love Potion discussion 30 Jan 09:40
Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

If Reimu confiscated the fake, then the tea Marisa drank would have no effect either way...

I interpreted it as Marisa having two of the same potion.

GopnikAdora
Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

I really hope this isn't the case, but based on how suspicious she looked in the last panel of page 21, I thought that maybe the mom indulges in sniffing MC's "disposed" underwear. And just like closeted homophobes, she hates her own smell fetish so projects onto her daughter by being an extreme germaphobe, only to ironically help MC develop a smell fetish.

Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

What's with the single chapter update here? This manga has been fully uploaded for 4 months now on Mangadex.

GopnikAdora
Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

Famitsu Ayumu lmao

GopnikAdora
Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

or that the story doesnt treat

You mean her mom doesnt treat it seriously enough. I wouldn't blame the story/author directly

Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

Screaming crying dying on the floor AUGH THESE TWO. SO CUTE.

Also apparently I somehow missed an entire volume and then some(apparently the recent majority of Toudou's character development??????? oops??????????) so I will be rectifying that mistake by rereading the whole thing and basking in the glory of Mochi's writing.

This manga has actually been updating regularly on Mangadex over the last few months. It's just that all those new chapters never made it onto Dynasty until they were all uploaded at once on June 20. This is why I often follow/subscribe the same manga on both sites, in case one site gets an update first.

Though I am curious, why does Dynasty often fall behind Mangadex on uploads?

GopnikAdora
Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

I don't get it were they pregnant or not?

Spe-chan is just fat from rice. The other 2 are pregnant (from Spe-chan presumably).

last edited at Dec 26, 2022 12:38AM

Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

It seems someone scanlated chapter 12 onto Mangadex under the name hanasuink. Is that anyone here?

GopnikAdora
Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

Read it in one go today, must say the Extra chapters are a lot better than the main ones lol

Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

Net chapter a letter arrives informing Yvonne of the beheading of all her relatives. siiigh

Yvonne had majorly serious reasons to reject Elsa's advances. It wasn't just a case of "But we're both girls!"

For real?! Please add spoilers if so.

And where did you see this? Did volume 4 already start releasing in Chinese, or is this based on the (Chinese) web novel?

last edited at Dec 11, 2022 11:38PM

Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

I can't tell how worried I should be about the last page (chapter 15). I think Asako is joking about leaving, but I'm not 100% sure.

GopnikAdora
Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021
Rlqns9995-1569545034047057920-img1

@lenne18 Do you know if there are English subs for Kyou no Aqours anywhere?

GopnikAdora
Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

Amazing, I wonder if Aizawa thinks that scream was a fluke or not

Are you talking about the internal one?

Oh I missed the little arrow next to “internally”, makes more sense why Aizawa didn’t react, thanks

GopnikAdora
Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

Amazing, I wonder if Aizawa thinks that scream was a fluke or not

GopnikAdora
Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

Just discovered this manga and really loved it so far, both the disability rep and the characters and story itself. The comments above from people who can read the raws gives me a lot of hope for chapters 7.5 and 8, so really looking forward!

Was feeling quite happy going into the comments sections until I clicked through them. And wow I am in pain:
- People getting worked up about Kanon's response about not using sign language sounding too fake. Wat?
- People panicking over Miura-sensei, calling him subhuman ("man-thing"), fearing that Kanon would somehow fall in love with him (wtf?). I get that some older mangas have made some questionable choices to motivate the story, but Miura did absolutely nothing to warrant all the hate and suspicion (calling out a student for sleeping in class is absolutely nothing).
- Weird debate over how this manga is not yuri enough and should stay as subtext, even after Saki made it clear she had massive crushes on both her old piano teacher and would like to gay-marry Kanon.
- There's more but whatever

I wish there was some sort of mute function so I could mute certain users and not see their comments (until I manually choose to expand them). Of course, this is Dynasty, so I'm not expecting such a feature anytime soon. This is not a jab against the site btw. This is my primary manga site, and I love the work you guys have done over the years especially for yuri, but I know not to expect the forums to become more advanced.

last edited at Jul 6, 2022 6:29AM

GopnikAdora
Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

Those "funny drawings" on Marisa's face, I presume they are wrinkles? I can't quite tell, but her hand looks very wrinkled, like an old lady. Anyways, oof

Also reminded me of https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/flan_wants_to_die, where Flan is also in shambles due to Marisa's death.

Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

Ohhhh, we're beginning to see where she received her "rules" of pure yuri that she can't escape.

honestly i wouldn’t mind if the next few chapters focusing on watanabe’s background, it seems like an interesting story. we can get yoshioka making her fall in love later

Agree, I want to see Watanabe's backstory, and if it was that Mika-chan's fault.
About your second point though, Watanabe's already in love lmao, just in massive denial (and some PTSD?). I guess you mean helping her get out of denial

last edited at Jun 5, 2022 12:34AM

GopnikAdora
Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021
Pote_98597744_p0

@chaosOrchestra yes, in fact this is part of a series. The previous comic https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/98393840 (Warning: NSFW, or at least lewd) makes it clear

last edited at Jun 4, 2022 8:20PM

Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

Next, comes Asako's ex?

Did I miss something? I didn't see anything that would suggest this?

GopnikAdora
Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

The original story has been long finished, and I've read glowing reviews of it by Yuri connoisseur Erica Friedman on her website. Unfortunately there is no English translation or release that I am aware of...

Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

A possibly idiotic question, but on chapter 12 page 100 (or 17) is Sana saying that she loves her sister (twincest?!) more than Aoi loves her sister? Or that she loves Aoi more than her sister loves Aoi? Or something else? Pretty sure it's the former because she's comparing herself to Aoi, but unsure because there's no incest tag yet lol

last edited at May 27, 2022 1:44PM

Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

Ouch. I've scrolled past this doujin so many times, thinking it was just a stupid crackship. But that was actually amazing, until it ended without ending. A shame the original author won't continue, just like KKHTA...