Forum › Insomnia Yuri discussion

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Read a passing comment but I will spoiler it just in case (also take it with grain of salt) apparently this is only four chapters

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017

Instant favorite <3

Same. I love sweet domestic yuri.

joined May 10, 2021

Freaking adorable.
Thanks for the translation!

Img_0010
joined Dec 1, 2025

THE GM KISS GOT ME AAAHHHH

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

Molto bene

Img_0010
joined Dec 1, 2025

˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Lately maybe mangaka has been delving into topics such as insomnia.
One of the recent manga also talked about insomnia, in which the lady requested for a sexual service so she could sleep well...
Only to find that ..maybe, probably probably that lady is her colleague

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017

Peak

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

iyashikei at it's finest, I love this so much

joined Jan 14, 2020

Lately maybe mangaka has been delving into topics such as insomnia.
One of the recent manga also talked about insomnia, in which the lady requested for a sexual service so she could sleep well...
Only to find that ..maybe, probably probably that lady is her colleague

I was expecting this title to be that title, actually, had forgotten about this one...

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021

Omg part 2

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Lovely. ^_^

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

D'awwwww

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017

dies from cuteness

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

God damn this is adorable

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I wasn't expecting them to address the hoodie while sleeping but I'm really glad they did

Screenshot2026-04-25at7.19.16p
joined Apr 25, 2026

I agree, Natsuno. Hotaru is very cute.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

L-lewd chapter. Still wholesome, tho.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Cute and lewd handholding

Just a heads up that next chapter should be the last.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Adorable. ^_^

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

I might end up getting diabetes from this

joined Aug 24, 2025

this gives me warmth in my heart

Img_0010
joined Dec 1, 2025

short, but that's okay because I'll be rereading this many times

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

cute.cute.cute. did I mention cute? oh. I did. dementia finally- cute.cute.cute.

joined May 9, 2017

This is like a hot cocoa on a cold winter day. I'll favorite this one to re-read it when I'll feel down.

To reply you must either login or sign up.