Forum › My Dearest Nemesis discussion

joined Jul 8, 2025

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa I need a longer moment with those two; not just a page with some creative camera work

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

It's been two years since the final chapter was released on MangaDex.

Comparing the two,the MangaDex one is faithful to the actual interpretation,more so the obvious Chinese aspects lurking in the comic.

There's no more excuses left for this abysmal progress.

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Calls it like she sees it I respect that.

Chinchilla
joined Apr 28, 2022

Fake ass purple haired chick I'm so glad cute glasses girl finally called her out on her fake bullshit.

Freakinspacians
joined Feb 17, 2018

"Was working with me any easier?"

I died, hahaha

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice work! :D

joined Feb 24, 2023

It's been two years since the final chapter was released on MangaDex.

Comparing the two,the MangaDex one is faithful to the actual interpretation,more so the obvious Chinese aspects lurking in the comic.

There's no more excuses left for this abysmal progress.

THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN FINISHED????

joined Mar 10, 2023

It's been two years since the final chapter was released on MangaDex.

Comparing the two,the MangaDex one is faithful to the actual interpretation,more so the obvious Chinese aspects lurking in the comic.

There's no more excuses left for this abysmal progress.

Dude be more respectful, the TL team are doing this on their own time, free of charge.
If you're not happy with it just go read somewhere else.

joined Feb 4, 2019

lmfaoooo GET HER ASS Xiao-Chen!!!

joined Sep 1, 2026

I love this story. It's a comfort one now

To reply you must either login or sign up.