Forum › Posts by Arcwell

joined Mar 10, 2023

A good story but a decidedly rushed ending, I hope they do an extra chapter showing them together!

Arcwell
joined Mar 10, 2023

It's been two years since the final chapter was released on MangaDex.

Comparing the two,the MangaDex one is faithful to the actual interpretation,more so the obvious Chinese aspects lurking in the comic.

There's no more excuses left for this abysmal progress.

Dude be more respectful, the TL team are doing this on their own time, free of charge.
If you're not happy with it just go read somewhere else.

joined Mar 10, 2023

Yeah this "will they won't they" is now just being needlessly prolonged. I honestly hope Mimami just drops Yuzu and gets with someone else at this point, the kiss rejection was pretty firm so it'd serve her right.

last edited at Dec 2, 2024 8:50AM

joined Mar 10, 2023

Thanks for picking this back up! Looking forward to future chapters

joined Mar 10, 2023

Is there any sign if Nyashi is going to be doing any more translations for this?
The ones over Manga-dex don't seem to be anywhere near as good, so I'm questioning whether I shoud wait.

last edited at Apr 15, 2023 8:27AM