Forum › Collectors discussion

joined Mar 23, 2013

I know she's not even one of the lesbians, but can Naomi just take over as main character? She super rules.

She does, a character of common sense, in a world where that is so uncommon.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Is it me or when these two have a sex scene... it's like their passion is flowing off the page?? Or am I just losin it? (Or possibly incredibly biased??)

The Nez

The very idea of Collectors science babies is about the most wonderful thing I've heard of in ages.

Should tag it in the chapter just because. I also that was quite awesome!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I love the contrast between Shinobu's cool demeanour and her grand, sublime, uncontrollable passion for Takako.
Also, yes, science babies for those two ++.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Yay, we got a lil xxx scene.

Shinobu+Takako= babies....!!! >~<
Waiting for the FUTURE!

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Science babies would make an already great manga even better. I was wondering the other day why adoption doesn't seem to comes up in the yuri I've read. Even in the few where one partner has actually left the other because she didn't want to miss the chance to become a mother.

I assumed science babies were often left out since a lot of these stories seem older than the idea. I joked to my ex that she wouldn't even need my gender when I first heard this technology would be real.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I assumed science babies were often left out since a lot of these stories seem older than the idea. I joked to my ex that she wouldn't even need my gender when I first heard this technology would be real.

There are a lot of people that don't approve of iPS Cells or even just homosexual people adopting kids. I don't think they are allowed to adopt in Japan.

last edited at May 21, 2015 8:30AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There are a lot of people that don't approve of iPS Cells or even just homosexual people adopting kids. I don't think they are allowed to adopt in Japan.

They are not, nor are lesbians given access to in vitro fertilization. So even if iPS cells became a viable option, we're still quite a long way from that being a possibility for homosexual folks in Japan.

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

They aren't yet allowed to marry, either. But it looks like some of them are starting to take a few baby steps on the correct direction... [bbc.com]

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, basically the only things gays and lesbians can do in Japan is be homosexual without being arrested for it, and marry citizens of countries that allow it.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

explodes in a shower of sparkles and flowers

...the cute was just too much.

joined May 23, 2013

According to modern sience and so forth state by biology it is very near and possible for two females to give birth to an embryo. It's gonna be an xx chromosome which is a baby girl. The way the egg fertilization occurs its by sperm entering the egg however when the egg is shock it creates life therefore creating an embryo. Using a gay man's sperm who also happens to be very good looking because gay men are very good looking and bff on lesbians like me could also help. He could donate his sperm and lesbian couple can have child. There is many options even adoption. Kids are practically given away in some countries. Everything is possible ladies and gentlemen with modern science and knowlegable scientists. A scientists told me once women will be able to figure out this riddle and when they do it will make it fun and easier for lesbians and we could also give a hand to our gay guy friends.

last edited at May 21, 2015 10:44PM

joined May 23, 2013
joined Mar 23, 2013

Very near is a slight understatement, a lot of experience in rats yielded some pretty gruesome things. Lot need to be done in order to make iPS of all kinds secure, healthy and reliable.
Also, don't believe everything an scientist tells you just because he/she wears the attire. A lot of scientists have said that X is possible or correct and end up being totally wrong.
This might sound a tad bit of a downer for some hopeful folks but technological advancements of this nature usually take a long time.

As a side note, don't forget to have a thought for all the rats and mices who died for everything we have today.

last edited at May 21, 2015 11:04PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The adorableness of this never ceases to amaze me.

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

As a side note, don't forget to have a thought for all the rats and mices who died for everything we have today.

Pours one out for Algernon

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i want them to move in together. :)

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Yeah, basically the only things gays and lesbians can do in Japan is be homosexual without being arrested for it, and marry citizens of countries that allow it.

This one is a sarcasm, right? I'm bad in catching those right. Because, can you get arrested for your sexuality in Japan?

-- Well.. There's no way all these yuri magazines can be published freely there if so..

last edited at May 24, 2015 12:00PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This one is a sarcasm, right? I'm bad in catching those right. Because, can you get arrested for your sexuality in Japan?

-- Well.. There's no way all these yuri magazines can be published freely there if so..

No, what I said is you CAN'T get arrested just for being homosexual in Japan. Unlike say, England up until the late 60's or so.

To lay it out clearly, being homosexual is legal. Pretty much everything else (marriage, adoption, IVF, etc.) is not permitted. However a Japanese citizen can marry the same-sex citizen of a country where SSM is legal (say, a Japanese woman can now marry an Irish woman). But two Japanese women can't go to Ireland, get married to each other, and have it recognized as valid.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So there's a reason for the sudden stop on flashback land? Not that I don't like it, mind you.

last edited at May 25, 2015 12:28AM

joined Jul 16, 2015

I freaking loved this manga, it's amazing. Is it going to continue? I hope so :<

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Aah. This is a refreshing one after reading some depressing series. Lol

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

Never really thought about it before but it's pretty likely Takako is based visually on Kuga Jun.

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

aww soo adorable :)

joined Oct 11, 2010

So there's a reason for the sudden stop on flashback land? Not that I don't like it, mind you.

[shrug] making the characters and their relationships more well rounded to the reads? ;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.