Forum › Citrus discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

How dare we not have Mangafox's standards!

joined Feb 28, 2015

Hmm. It seems like she's realized that Mei isn't really in to her, so she may not actually oppose Yuzu when she gets there.

Some people have been theorizing that she only agreed to go out with her to force a confession from Yuzu, which if so makes her kind of an ass.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

This chapter was out 40 days ago on other sites . Is Dynasty-scans lagging or understaffed ?

Yuri Project released this one. It's late for probably a few reasons. First thing I can think of is that I am pretty sure they waited for better quality scans. Secondly, Yuri Project does a lot of stuff, so time was likely dedicated to other projects. And finally, Yuri Project always has better quality scanlations. Cleaning, translation, etc. so that also takes time. Not to mention sites like mangahere/fox probably didn't ask for permision to post the chapters they have.

last edited at May 23, 2015 6:59PM

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

This chapter was out 40 days ago on other sites . Is Dynasty-scans lagging or understaffed ?

Those were roughs.

Haaah, always the same.

she is probably talking about ch15 cuz 16 was release only this may 18. oh well lately if you see the recent release here it always skip a month so i guess the fact that ch15 was up only now is normal. the chapter is in better quality too than manga fox so no complaining there :D. anyway, chapter 16 got me squealing!! hahaha I bet lot of people having negative thought about this story is going back to follow it again :3

I just realize after reading ch15 again Yuzu's bear is in it and it looks like Mei cover it in blanket so cute XD http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch15#15

last edited at May 23, 2015 7:08PM

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

One word...

Yes

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

How dare we not have Mangafox's standards!

What a disgrace. I call for death sentence... or at least spanking !

Those were roughs.

Haaah, always the same.

she is probably talking about ch15 cuz 16 was release only this may 18. oh well lately if you see the recent release here it always skip a month so i guess the fact that ch15 was up only now is normal. the chapter is in better quality too than manga fox so no complaining there :D. anyway, chapter 16 got me squealing!! hahaha I bet lot of people having negative thought about this story is going back to follow it again :3

I just realize after reading ch15 again Yuzu's bear is in it and it looks like Mei cover it in blanket so cute XD http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch15#15

What they have on Mangafox still (seems to be)/are roughs, some sound effect have even been erased and not replaced... It's not that dynasty is late, the others have a unfinished version

last edited at May 23, 2015 7:26PM

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yuri Project released this one. It's late for probably a few reasons. First thing I can think of is that I am pretty sure they waited for better quality scans. Secondly, Yuri Project does a lot of stuff, so time was likely dedicated to other projects. And finally, Yuri Project always has better quality scanlations. Cleaning, translation, etc. so that also takes time. Not to mention sites like mangahere/fox probably didn't ask for permision to post the chapters they have.

I don't know about mangafox as I stopped using that site after the many problems with suras place and several complains of the site locking up or virus alerts . Mangahere has so many issue I really can't say them all lol . The scans that were used on this site don't really differ much from the site I read from , but I can say I did forget what chapter Citrus was on and got excited to see a new chapter on here as I was flipping through my usual manga sites lol , too bad it was a repeat of one I read , I was looking forward to a dramatic scene between Yuzu and Mei <3

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

So now maybe Nina will finally herself stop trying to get Sara with her "fated one" and start becoming her "fated one".

Also if you dont want ch16 spoilers, don't go on Tumblr yuri blogs. One very kind and devoted person translated a critical section of ch16 and it's been everywhere.

natashaIrosa
Screenshot_2015-09-06-01-02-36~2~2
joined May 26, 2013

Sorry to point this out but the tag aaaaaangst is misspelled..... Its aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangst or that's how I think it should be spelled for this series lol

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Those were roughs.

Haaah, always the same.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I've also noticed Their Story hasn't been updated either.

last edited at May 23, 2015 8:34PM

joined Oct 10, 2014

Dang it I'll reread chapter 15 till my eyes explode >v< This is bad for my heart...

Rsz_x7m817y
joined Jan 31, 2015

So many mixed feelings about Citrus

This_i_dunno
joined Nov 23, 2014

I'm feeling temporarily blissful about this manga.. but I have feeling it won't last. lol.

I was thinking about the samething

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

You guy don't be wet blankets. Keep that hopes up!

Anyways, great chapter. Sara is a pretty cool gal, interesting to see that Yuzu still had some reservations about being in lesbians with Mei and Nina was less of a scumbag I'd thought. In fact, Nina comes off like being misguided rather than malicious.

I lost it at Harumin letting out her inner nerd and dragging poor Himeko with her.

joined Jan 5, 2015

@ PrettyMitsuki

Lol.. I find that really cute too. Here's the pic.

last edited at May 23, 2015 11:31PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Too bad yuri project is an open project, many people can help and many other steal unfinished work... But anyway, if anyone actually care, they would know this and we will avoid complains.

Nice chapter, I still don't understand Mei, but I like how things are going...faster!! like, in the next episode we could finish this arc and see wth is wrong with Mei, maybe she wants to understand love feelings? (Like Gouther from deadly sins).

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

Not a bad chapter! I really like how Yuzu is finally standing up for her feelings, instead of caving and waiting for something to happen. Nina has good intentions, but by letting her sister drag Mei along, she's just prolonging the inevitable heartbreak. :x

And lol Harumin. Stay best girl.

I didn't notice the bear was under a blanket! XD Mei is too adorable.

joined May 24, 2015

I was very excited to come here and read what were your impressions about certain girl's sister but I just noticed this is only chapter 15. Ow, Dynasty! ( ; _;)

joined Jul 8, 2013

sigh That's literally all I have to say about all of these characters at this point. Just...*sigh*

joined Apr 9, 2013

I got used to the angst but hey I need more of Harumin, too D:

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Aaaaaaaaaangst is killin me >< lol

91488_1304859696696_full
joined May 24, 2015

i really wanna see who mei really is alreaydy UHGRDFB!!! She obviously shuts people out but I wanna know more ABOUT who she really is and i hope she eventually starts to. the fact that its taking so long for each chapter i fear that theyll just stop continuing on ahhh

joined Jan 5, 2015

I'm waiting for special chapter about those two bunnies.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Wait, is that a sliver of self-awareness? Is this some kind of elaborate irony? Is Citrus making fun of itself?
*gasps

Just came in for the comments as usual but i feel like citrus is a bit too dumb to be self aware, this is more like the author just ran out of things to say for the same situation over and over so they just threw something in there that happened to look semi-smart.

To reply you must either login or sign up.