Forum › Posts by kuniqs

kuniqs
Citrus discussion 30 Jul 06:32
joined Jan 5, 2015

Alice Cheshire:

Ushio:

Nothing changed about her persona she is still the same Yusu.

Well you just proved yourself wrong. She's Yusu now not Yuzu.

Yep, nothing's changed... business as Yusual.

Yes, she's still the same girl... just sayian.

joined Jan 5, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/umareru_kachi_no_nakatta_jibun_ga_anna_no_tame_ni_dekiru_ikutsuka_no_koto_ch07

"The Fool" intersects with "The Hermit", and the Fool is on top.
Too bad she wasn't paying attention.

Thiaguinho-sama - where is it stated Tonogai is Anna's daughter?

Tonagai you mean Izuru right? She calls Anna mommy and in page 25 and 26 of the first chapter she seens too small to be an adult, of course I may be wrong, but for now it seens that Kazuya and Anna daughter stole Izuru body.

Wow. Somehow I completely missed that.
Kazuya's daughter she is? Anticipated I didn't!
One thing I still don't get is why she shelters her away from Kyouta? It's not lesbian subtext, in the light of her origin.

joined Jan 5, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/umareru_kachi_no_nakatta_jibun_ga_anna_no_tame_ni_dekiru_ikutsuka_no_koto_ch07

"The Fool" intersects with "The Hermit", and the Fool is on top.
Too bad she wasn't paying attention.

Thiaguinho-sama - where is it stated Tonogai is Anna's daughter?

joined Jan 5, 2015

Here's my take: Tonogai (that crazy knife chick) is the same person who killed bizarro-Kazuya in chapter 1 (?). She also travels back in the past inadverently, but she was actually from different school or class - that's why they don't remember her.

joined Jan 5, 2015

Wooow.
I laughted. It's too hard to take it seriously now.

joined Jan 5, 2015

ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch

joined Jan 5, 2015

A trainwreck is much better when the cause and effect are mostly stemming from the character and not outside sources

You forgot Happy Tree Friends.

kuniqs
Citrus discussion 13 Jun 15:45
joined Jan 5, 2015

Will the last volume have a giant middle finger cutout inside? Still no substance, but finally honest with itself.

kuniqs
Citrus discussion 13 Jun 14:19
joined Jan 5, 2015

I understand what drives people to incest (and when it's not genetic sexual attraction between people early separated, it's not pretty, usually). I also understand what drives people to avoid incest.

I read Citrus, watched I Love My Sister and keep commenting here for sole reason - to be righteously disgusted at people like you. Turns me onnn.

kuniqs
Citrus discussion 13 Jun 09:44
joined Jan 5, 2015

So tell me, do you fell comfortable about fucking your mother?

last edited at Jun 13, 2015 9:44AM

kuniqs
Citrus discussion 13 Jun 07:25
joined Jan 5, 2015

I add that in my country fully consensual sex between siblings, even adopted, is punishable.
(Though I'm not sure if homosexual ones are. The law talks about 'brother and sister' but meaning of law here is kinda fuzzy).

I don't think I'd had any sexual throughts about someone who lived with me for ~20 years. Kinda gross, especially when you get to know their less pleasant habits/weirdness at home. The kind of that people don't show in public.

kuniqs
Citrus discussion 12 Jun 07:55
joined Jan 5, 2015

Can anyone enlighten me why Japan thinks cousins are okay, but adopted siblings not?

kuniqs
Citrus discussion 29 May 06:16
joined Jan 5, 2015

Mei's father is a total douche with actions that doesn't make any sense at all and are filled to the brim with plot holes

Hey, middle life crisis

Who else thinks Saboru Uta is just more comfortable with shorts, and is tired with Citrus?

last edited at May 29, 2015 8:43AM

kuniqs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I recommend Prism (even if it's unfinished)
I don't recommend Girlfriends. It may be just me, but it was 95% girly bullshit (veeery girly) and 5% substance. The boyfriend subplot was great, however.

From non-yuri mangas I remember Bitter Virgin being a very mature drama.

kuniqs
Citrus discussion 28 May 13:14
joined Jan 5, 2015

Thanks Kadamon!

kuniqs
Citrus discussion 28 May 11:26
joined Jan 5, 2015

IIRC lesbianism among schoolgirls is not frowned upon, but lesbian relationship among adults is seen as immature in Japan. Not hated, just something you grow out of.
Is there someone in the know (been to Japan or talked to people) who knows what they think about incest?

kuniqs
Citrus discussion 24 May 07:44
joined Jan 5, 2015

I'm waiting for special chapter about those two bunnies.

kuniqs
Citrus discussion 22 May 10:17
joined Jan 5, 2015

Damn Japan streets and their lesbian orgies everywhere.

kuniqs
Citrus discussion 11 Apr 18:19
joined Jan 5, 2015

Only thing that keeps me waiting is a lesbian orgy with the twins.

joined Jan 5, 2015

So.. is that psycho lesbian Tonogai really lesbian, or is she overprotective to the point she considers Kyou a bad partner for Anna?

joined Jan 5, 2015

I really really liked. Breath of fresh air after all the lovely dovely stories.
How did it end up here, anyway? And where's the yuri?

kuniqs
Citrus discussion 09 Apr 07:23
joined Jan 5, 2015

Drama claims another victim..
Welcome aboard.

joined Jan 5, 2015

I'm just here to hear about similar mangas you people talk about :)

kuniqs
Citrus discussion 04 Apr 06:36
joined Jan 5, 2015

If you're talking about chapter 16, then no.
English chapter 15 raws were posted few pages ago. Don't look them up, they're horrible.

kuniqs
Citrus discussion 29 Mar 06:25
joined Jan 5, 2015

I don't even know how filler in something like Citrus would even work. It's definitely a scary thought.

I risk to say that we endured two filler arcs in Citrus already..

EDIT: I screwed the formatting :)

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 3:57PM