Forum › Citrus discussion

Chiaki
joined May 14, 2015

Sarah's been dumped in two chapters... woohoo! Wait... what was the purpose of the two sisters again? Push Mei in the arms of Yuzu? Mmm'kay... Let's hope Harumin's sister got something to show. More than some pointless drama that is.

I'm really hoping that Harumin's sister isn't yet another ~love obstacle~. Probably will be in part, but I can't see it doing much if Yuzu and Mei have pretty much said it's mutual. If anything I was actually expecting the next conflict to be Yuzu's mom and Mei's dad in some way, so this was unexpected...

last edited at May 18, 2015 1:45PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I'm really hoping that Harumin's sister isn't yet another ~love obstacle~. Probably will be in part, but I can't see it doing much if Yuzu and Mei have pretty much said it's mutual. If anything I was actually expecting the next conflict to be Yuzu's mom and Mei's dad in some way, so this was unexpected...

They've pretty much said it was mutual before. They were too dense before they can be too dense again.

In other news, I swear the TV in the next room just called the EU Satan's abortion. Thought you should know.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

what happened to the art ? its going downhill since ch 15.

Fingers crossed it's a trade for a story.

crosses fingers

last edited at May 18, 2015 11:55PM

Chiaki
joined May 14, 2015

Rough translation out http://imgur.com/a/7F26V

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood grief
I just read the rough translation
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm flipping on my head or however you say that phrase!!!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well now, that was pretty cool. And you see? That kiss was earned and doesn't betray their characters at all. Oh and Sarah was there to help them to move forward with their feelings and to finally face them. All in all, the "twins" are a pretty cool addition to the cast.

And I wasn't too off the mark with Harumin's sis, although I so didn't see coming that she would be a "bigger Mei". Then again, she could be a stealth gyaru just like Harumin

And I don't know what are you guys talking about the art, it was as good as ever. Yes, that hand was poorly drawn but everyone has slips every now and then (plus, you know how hard is to draw hands anyways?)

last edited at May 19, 2015 1:36AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

"Mei is a very realistic person"

"Mei, your a fucking walking oxymoron"

Seriously, consistency doesn't even last a chapter.

Bet the development doesn't last.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So Harumin's sister is the source of upcoming drama it seems. Yayyyyy... -_-

Just Mei and Yuzu fuck already...

last edited at May 19, 2015 1:39AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Hopefully it's like... Dath Vader drama or something. I can see one of the girls assuming the other has fallen for the sister as soon as she walks into the school.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Considering the dialogue, is more likely that she will try to expel Yuzu for breaking the rules and Mei will be the one to stand up for Yuzu. Thus not only confirming their bond but also marking the first time Mei goes against the system while following her own wishes

In any case, if you guys are so burned out with the series and are just exoecting the worse, wouldn't be easier to simply drop it?

KatzeDerNacht
joined Apr 27, 2014

Well now, that was pretty cool. And you see? That kiss was earned and doesn't betray their characters at all. Oh and Sarah was there to help them to move forward with their feelings and to finally face them. All in all, the "twins" are a pretty cool addition to the cast.

And I wasn't too off the mark with Harumin's sis, although I so didn't see coming that she would be a "bigger Mei". Then again, she could be a stealth gyaru just like Harumin

And I don't know what are you guys talking about the art, it was as good as ever. Yes, that hand was poorly drawn but everyone has slips every now and then (plus, you know how hard is to draw hands anyways?)

That is true, that was a well earned kiss,and yes Sarah was there to make them both accept and at least try to understand each other.... now Harumin... mmmm I don't know,she may end up providing some more obstacles ,the classical "Ah I found out about you,you are sisters,you Yuzu are too care-free,I will be in your way you girls kind of "
Anyway it should be interesting

I find the art as gorgeous as ever, and yes hands are the worst to draw

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hopefully it's like... Dath Vader drama or something. I can see one of the girls assuming the other has fallen for the sister as soon as she walks into the school.

I rather expect the sister is going to wreck havoc in the relationship because of "you must follow the rules to a T or I will break/expell/make you feel like shit.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Considering the dialogue, is more likely that she will try to expel Yuzu for breaking the rules and Mei will be the one to stand up for Yuzu. Thus not only confirming their bond but also marking the first time Mei goes against the system while following her own wishes

In any case, if you guys are so burned out with the series and are just exoecting the worse, wouldn't be easier to simply drop it?

I'm still enjoying the series to some extent, I'm just weary.

And hating's fun.

Nya chan, probably, but I don't think the love triangle should ever be ruled out in this story. It is always there, lurking.

last edited at May 19, 2015 1:48AM

KatzeDerNacht
joined Apr 27, 2014

Oh hey!!! That'd be an awesome twist now that I think about it!!"

I always have secret faith in them,to be honest it's one of the cutest couple I've seen <3, well for some reason they are so so so so amazing.... I never once considered dropping this mine of joy,and now that I'm calm, I do aprecciate the mix of feelings, it makes for an interesting story

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

All the black bars are tiring. I wish an official translation of the two latest chapter by YP would be uploaded.

KatzeDerNacht
joined Apr 27, 2014

All the black bars are tiring. I wish an official translation of the two latest chapter by YP would be uploaded.

Hear,hear, I agree,but ti seems that will take a while.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I meant to ask about that, did it get lowered priority because they were frustrated with the drama or something? If so, hopefully the last chapter did something for that.

Black bars are sexy, don't diss.

KatzeDerNacht
joined Apr 27, 2014

I meant to ask about that, did it get lowered priority because they were frustrated with the drama or something? If so, hopefully the last chapter did something for that.

Black bars are sexy, don't diss.

Hahaha. Maybe that happened but Hopefully we get a special double chapter release!!!...as if..nah I don't know, but I'm super happy now

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The art's still great, but it has been looking rougher than some other chapters. I totally get it though (deadlines etc).

This chapter wasn't all that bad. It's seriously been a while since I've finished one without sighing. I'm hoping it'll pick up to how it used to be (before it was a complete train wreck).

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

How do you make the black bars?
What hand was badly drawn?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

"After dating Mei I realized... she's a very hardworking and realistic person however in reality she's a gril who hide her fragile heart bla bla bla bla..." How long have they been dating already ? One ? Two day ? ._.

And how long have they all known each others ? 1 weeks maximum (more like 4 days x)) ? ._.

last edited at May 19, 2015 6:26AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

How do you make the black bars?
What hand was badly drawn?

Black bars are made by putting two = either side of your text, of you haven't found out elsewhere.

And how long have they all known each others ? 1 weeks maximum (more like 4 days x)) ? ._.

Don't you know? When you date someone you get a character sheet with all the descriptors the author wants them to be. Even if they are shown to be different. Except for hard working. I'll give her that.

The art's still great, but it has been looking rougher than some other chapters. I totally get it though (deadlines etc).

This chapter wasn't all that bad. It's seriously been a while since I've finished one without sighing. I'm hoping it'll pick up to how it used to be (before it was a complete train wreck).

Before it was a train wreck... Oh, how young I was then...

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I rather expect the sister is going to wreck havoc in the relationship because of "you must follow the rules to a T or I will break/expell/make you feel like shit.

Just once i want a character who says "Fuck you. You do that and i break your leg".

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Before it was a train wreck... Oh, how young I was then...

You mean like... around Ch.3...ish?? I feel like we were raging early on lmao. But, with this story, I don't even know what's what anymore lol.

KatzeDerNacht
joined Apr 27, 2014

Just once i want a character who says "Fuck you. You do that and i break your leg".

Seeing Mei stand up for Yuzu and getting all gangsta against Harumin's big sis would be super cool,like super

There is a lot of black in here for sure

To reply you must either login or sign up.