Forum › Citrus discussion

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

You're hard on Citrus. I find it entertaining. I'm a sucker for angst. Gets me every time.

I'm guessing it's less about the angst 'n more about the melodrama.

I think that the sister can use a good headbutt.

A headbutt is maybe a little overboard, but she definitely needs some spanking. That "You'll support her" talk at the beginning was really below the belt.

last edited at May 25, 2015 1:29PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

You're hard on Citrus. I find it entertaining. I'm a sucker for angst. Gets me every time.

I'm guessing it's less about the angst 'n more about the melodrama.

I think that the sister can use a good headbutt.

A headbutt is maybe a little overboard, but she definitely needs some spanking. That "You'll support her" talk at the beginning was really below the belt.

Someone inform Saburo Uta that a Sara Nina spanking scene is now mandatory.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Someone inform Saburo Uta that a Sara Nina spanking scene is now mandatory.

Upping the kinkyness (and lessening the melodrama) may very well greatly improve Citrus, methinks.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I want them to fck already <3

20240420_135750
joined Jan 19, 2015

how I hate this fucking manga, but i cant wait to read the next chapter.

god, me too... i wish i knew how to quit you citrus

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

The more I read it, the more addicted I become. :)

Kumirei%20(2)
joined Jun 6, 2014

So I guess I'm the only one rooting for Harumin and Matsuri..

Totally all in that club. Saburouta is just juggling the option with the vice pres as well because Harumin also works well with her.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

So is this becoming dynasty scans versions of naruto? with people reading out of habit and some still insisting "no wait its totally good guys" even when its very clear its going on a filler ride to nowheresville with every chapter?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Nah, with Naruto i felt like i could get off the wild ride at any time, with this i feel like i'm trapped and can't go anywhere until it's done, kinda like with Seo Kouji's works

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

So is this becoming dynasty scans versions of naruto? with people reading out of habit and some still insisting "no wait its totally good guys" even when its very clear its going on a filler ride to nowheresville with every chapter?

I think you may soon find yourself looking back on those words with irony.

last edited at May 26, 2015 8:38AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I don't really think this is a filler issue. It's more that where the story is going isn't where the readers want it to go. (Or it's just taking longer to get there at least.)

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Considering the reaction to ch 16 raws and rough translation, is the former.

joined Jun 12, 2012

YAMETE!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

YAMETE!

Doshite?

joined May 26, 2015

Gyah, chapter 16 is amazing! Can't wait to read the Yuri Project translation. Anyone else have a guess on how long Citrus may run? I'm placing my bets on 6 volumes, one final conflict to resolve in volume 5 then wrap-up and some fulfilling relationship stuff for 6. Judging by the story's pace, that should cover one full school year and a happy summer. After that, let's hope for a 12-episode anime +OVA, a Vita game, more drama CDs like the one coming with volume 4's release, and artbooks/OSTs to accompany all that stuff. I wouldn't be hurt by Mei and Yuzu figures to put on my shelf, either. You go, Saburouta!

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

a Vita game

?

joined May 26, 2015

a Vita game

?

Have you visited Japan recently? The gaming scene over there is all Vita all the time right now, and a lot of anime, manga, and light novels are getting Vita entries (even if a ton of them are basic visual novels). I'd love to see a Citrus "social RPG", kind of like Persona with no combat, where you play as Yuzu with the ultimate objective to confess your love to Mei. You'd go through daily school life, navigating various social predicaments and trying to resolve them before "critical" deadlines. You could form support relationships with the rival girls you "beat", and it would build a Confession gauge to determine one of multiple endings. Like a standard RPG, Yuzu could have stats like Passion, Intellect, Empathy, Diligence, and Charisma. Taking part-time jobs and playing mini-games (cooking, karaoke, etc) would build on stats and, in turn, determine what dialogue and actions would be available to you. It would be like a visual novel with some real meat on its bones!

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Gyah, chapter 16 is amazing! Can't wait to read the Yuri Project translation. Anyone else have a guess on how long Citrus may run? I'm placing my bets on 6 volumes, one final conflict to resolve in volume 5 then wrap-up and some fulfilling relationship stuff for 6. Judging by the story's pace, that should cover one full school year and a happy summer. After that, let's hope for a 12-episode anime +OVA, a Vita game, more drama CDs like the one coming with volume 4's release, and artbooks/OSTs to accompany all that stuff. I wouldn't be hurt by Mei and Yuzu figures to put on my shelf, either. You go, Saburouta!

Now that's setting high hopes. I'd love the anime yes, can't wait for the first CD,and the figures.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

a Vita game

?

Have you visited Japan recently? The gaming scene over there is all Vita all the time right now, and a lot of anime, manga, and light novels are getting Vita entries (even if a ton of them are basic visual novels). I'd love to see a Citrus "social RPG", kind of like Persona with no combat, where you play as Yuzu with the ultimate objective to confess your love to Mei. You'd go through daily school life, navigating various social predicaments and trying to resolve them before "critical" deadlines. You could form support relationships with the rival girls you "beat", and it would build a Confession gauge to determine one of multiple endings. Like a standard RPG, Yuzu could have stats like Passion, Intellect, Empathy, Diligence, and Charisma. Taking part-time jobs and playing mini-games (cooking, karaoke, etc) would build on stats and, in turn, determine what dialogue and actions would be available to you. It would be like a visual novel with some real meat on its bones!

I'd actually play that if there was a Harumin route.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

The vita idea as described is strangely not terrible. Though I don't know how well it would work on it because i don't own one.

joined May 26, 2015

The vita idea as described is strangely not terrible. Though I don't know how well it would work on it because i don't own one.

Well, I'm up to 76 Vita games in my collection now, 1/3 of which are Japanese imports. I'm pretty sure a cool Vita game COULD be made for Citrus, even if it didn't turn out quite as I imagined here. lol

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Well, a Vita has the same button as every game console ever + 2 touchscreens so a text/choice based game shouldn't be a problem.

joined May 26, 2015

I'd actually play that if there was a Harumin route.

They could probably just make Harumin a better-than-bad "neutral" ending if you fail to confess to Mei by a certain date, since the great thing about Harumin is that she'll never forsake Yuzu. Then again (without spoiling anything), I'm curious to see how the Yuzu-Harumin relationship may get strained by the events of volume 5...

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Nah, I mean like, true end Harumin route. After Yuzu gains enough Intellect, she realizes that she should just dump Mei and live the happy life.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Would Himeko be a joke ending? And True Ending is Yuzu with max stats showing she's the one all the bitchs should fall for not Mei, why choose one if she can have all, Harem Ending is best ending for her. (b - 3 - )b

last edited at May 26, 2015 4:58PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.