Forum › Bare-faced Beauty discussion

joined Jun 2, 2016

I love adult life yuri.

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

obligatory complaint about how it's really cute, but needs a sequel

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Every new piece of adult life yuri is like a breath of air as I drown in a sea of high school girls in S-class relationships.

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

moar

chocolatetacobell
joined Mar 26, 2014

Every new piece of adult life yuri is like a breath of air as I drown in a sea of high school girls in S-class relationships.

IKR

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Nice. I'm a little confused about the Yuri Project flood that's going on, but it's pretty great.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

exactly, adult yuri is the best

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Agh ended just as it began :(

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Guys you have no idea how I suffered past months. Every fucking day reloading the page of dynasty in hope for something new. Few chapters and one-shots a months - it was KILLING ME. The lack of yuri got my mental health to the lowest. I was so miserable I heard the blood going around my head. I had no yuri and every single fucking day of my boring existence I had no life. I had bad appetite, I had no interest in anime, in films, in games, in living. I was thinking of throwing myself from 30th floor of some building, I even wrote a good bye note: "I'm going to a happy world full of yuri". But I couldn't make my legs move, so I just sat on the chair and cried, cried, cried...

BUT NOW
Loads of uploads in such short time! IS IT GODDES?! I want to kiss her feet forever for saving my pitiful miserable life! I literally cry of happiness, because I can read yuri almost every minute! I swear this is what heaven feels like. This is the feeling that fills my body with the energy of mother Universe. Thank you. Thank you for bringing yuri to this world, to my unworthy life.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Wow sus-lik who needs prozac when you got yuri?

Lol but I do know the feel. Lack of yuri lately had me starving, this sudden influx of yuri has me in a better mood already :)

Also because all the recent yuri is all highschool girls and ntr and bad story telling I was losing hope.

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 10:01PM

joined May 19, 2016

Ugh, god damn truer words have never been spoken.

joined Feb 6, 2016

Sus-lik, I know how that feel bro, let me Hug you

The M Machine
8tc1g5p728ou6b8fr5uq-yx0aodkzwwclm-riyo2awm
joined Sep 11, 2015

Sangria?

Sangria is a beverage, common in Spain and Portugal. It normally consists of red wine, chopped fruit, a sweetener, and a small amount of brandy.

From wikipedia

joined Sep 21, 2014

Sangria?

Sangria is a beverage, common in Spain and Portugal. It normally consists of red wine, chopped fruit, a sweetener, and a small amount of brandy.

From wikipedia

smh
I know what sangria is
gosh
Are you messing with me?

dont mind me, im just super tilted because this is the second time someone has done this within the last hour or two. Am I really this unclear? ;(

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 10:43PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

The "looks perfect but is really a slob" trope is one of my favorites, and here it's especially cute.

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

dont mind me, im just super tilted because this is the second time someone has done this within the last hour or two. Am I really this unclear? ;(

I read both instances of this. Face-palmed at both "correctors."

joined May 23, 2013

Nice. I'm a little confused about the Yuri Project flood that's going on, but it's pretty great.

We just got back to it. Procyon and I manage to save what we could we could we welcome always translators and editors to help the cause without the editors or translators there wouldn't be Yuri project so we appreciate the support.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I read both instances of this. Face-palmed at both "correctors."

I legit made sure that I was clear enough, to insinuate that I knew, rip. And it still went over their head
I was so tilted, almost replied something like: "NON, T'ES SÛR? J'AVAIS AUCUNE IDÉE QUE ÇA VOULAIT DIRE WHITE, MERCI D'AVOIR CLARIFIER, QU'EST-CE QUE J'AURAIS FAIT SANS TOI?", but on that topic, although they missed the entire point of my question, it's not like they could've known that, ironically, I speak french, which amplified my salt

Aah I didn't want to sound too mad or mean about it either, but ouff, doesn't it give you a super unpleasant feeling? When it feels like they're making a fool out of you, even if unintentionally, or that if that's what they think you meant, it makes you sound dumb? When someone tries to explain to you something you already know, it feels... depending on the context, potentially insulting. It's especially cringey because you don't know if that's what everyone else understands as well :<

But uh, thanks for "facepalming", it kinda makes me feel better, to know that I was clear enough.

last edited at Jun 3, 2016 2:44AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Aah I didn't want to sound too mad or mean about it either, but ouff...

The spelling of that exclamation is about the most French thing I've seen in these forums. <3

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

"I do not have eyebrows!" was so unexpected of a line that I thought it was a joke translation at first, hahaha.

This was awesome. Adult life yuri is so consistently great. It really does feel like it can't miss.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Give me high school girls - or the MUCH rarer middle school girls - any day of the week :)

But I'm glad to see adult yuri too - It's nice variety.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Really nice one, and crearly this is something you would only see in adult life yuri X)!!
I rememeber how I used to dislike alcohol

last edited at Jun 3, 2016 12:15AM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Aah I didn't want to sound too mad or mean about it either, but ouff...

The spelling of that exclamation is about the most French thing I've seen in these forums. <3

Is it? H-how would you spell it? Oof? Ooff?
I've never seen it before actually, it looks kinda weird to me, maybe there's another english equivalent

I just googled it, it's "oof". I just asked a friend lmao, we both agree it looks hella ugly
We're more anglophone than francophone but perhaps there are some things that rubbed off more on us

last edited at Jun 3, 2016 12:16AM

Sketch44191337
joined Jan 14, 2015

Sus-lik your words have spoken to my heart for I too understand the struggle of supplying one's self with good yuri. I pray to the goddess of this heaven to save my brothers and sisters from this Yuri drought

To reply you must either login or sign up.