Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I don't know why but op-π had me rolling.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Haruko's hair in this chapter is cute! And Natsuko got so much gayer lol imagine herself french kissing Haruko ohoho

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Niiice! Maybe we'll get the "romance" -tag soon. ^_^

last edited at Jan 24, 2017 4:07PM

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Nikaido's perfect Math Class

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Maybe if they do a french kiss, they do a mind meld, where they each experience each others most's important and intimate life experiences, Martian Manhunter style.

joined Oct 4, 2015

I found the previous chapter to be a bit meh but this one, wheh!

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

French kiss for science ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh shit! So that's where Ratte's old avatar came from

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh my god, that was gloriously gay
Actually now that I think of it, right after she tested out whether lack of consciousness would prevent them from swapping and saw that nothing happened, Natsuko realised it was just a normal kiss (one without the effects nor done for the benefits of swapping), got embarrassed and then...?
"One more time..."
It's like for once, they can kiss "normally", and after she's realised it, her first reaction is to sneak another kiss in lololol
This was their first and only "normal" kiss, done without swapping at all, and Natsuko's first reaction was to kiss her again lmao. I'm not sure if she meant "one more time" as in, she wanted to kiss Haruko again normally, or if she was confirming that nothing would happen again, but she did seem surprised and caught off guard when she realised they had swapped/Haruko was awake, so I think she might have just been aiming for and expecting a simple kiss :P
That denial tho. I think the first time really was just curiosity, but her intention behind the second kiss is a little more ambiguous :P

last edited at Jan 24, 2017 6:06PM

Neko
joined Dec 27, 2014

French kiss... Want to see it... To see what happen of course~

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

do it do it do it do it

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

I'm probably in the minority here, but I think the best (romantic?) comedy would result from absolutely nothing happening, or them just swapping from a French kiss. I figure there would be a beat, then a lot of embarrassment as Natsuko (or both) realizes that the experiment was in the end, devoid of any supernatural meaning.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Op-π!

I haven't been keeping up with this but this chapter was really good

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

inb4 french leads to a dragon ball style fusion

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Maybe if they do a french kiss, they do a mind meld, where they each experience each others most's important and intimate life experiences, Martian Manhunter style.

It's Japan. Shouldn't the result be fusion?
Ah, someone beat me to it. Meanwhile, I wonder at what point they swap. Like, say they hold a kiss for a long time, just never letting the lip-lock go. Do they swap at the start or does it wait until they're separating?
They can also do a lot probably without swapping . . . it seems to be lips-on-lips contact that does it, so the swap wouldn't be triggered by lips-on-forehead, lips-on-shoulder, lips-on-op-π . . .
Many important experiments remain to be done! They must fool around more--for science!

last edited at Jan 24, 2017 10:26PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

Do it girls ! Experimenting is important ! :D

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

As a science nerd and a yuri fanboy, the experimentation methods in this chapter have earned my complete and unrestricted approval.

last edited at Jan 25, 2017 3:31AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Asking the real questions right at the end.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

I'm voting for the French kiss! It would be both romantic and scientific at the same time.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

God dammit, for the science, why don't they make love already!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

"I need you to put your tongue inside my mouth ! Now !"
"Why ?"
"For science !"

Sakura_trick_yuu_wallpaper_by_sn4cks-d7abrn4.png
joined Mar 6, 2015

Omg Please let them French kiss, i want to know what would happen too >\<

Marion Diabolito
Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Natsuko is shocked she has romantic feelings for Haruko. Haruko knows she has them for Natsuko but doesn't think it's anything special, she'd sleep with half the girls in the class if she could. So the issue is winning over Natsuko's resistance to loving girls, and Haruko's resistance to commitment.

To reply you must either login or sign up.