Forum › Collectors discussion

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i don't want to be fussy, and i know that "non-moe art" is only a label, but, when related to manga like this, it often bugs me

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

The end of chapter 7 broke me.
The end of chapter 8 made me laugh.
I love these two together. I need more flashback Shinobu! She's so cute!

joined Jun 15, 2013

i don't want to be fussy, and i know that "non-moe art" is only a label, but, when related to manga like this, it often bugs me

Haha. I know what you mean. Another picture usually comes to mind when I see the "non-moe art" tag. When I think of "non-moe art", I think of serious works like "Indigo Blue", which has cleanly drawn lines, no exaggerated "anime" expressions at all. I wasn't expecting a very "pretty" art style like this series. The proportions are more realistic and all, but it still has a style which makes you think, "anime". If this is considered non-moe art, then a lot of other works on here should be considered so as well.

Anyways, this story is so awesome. The couple here is really sexy, and they have great chemistry.

joined Jul 23, 2013

This series has always been and would be my favorite manga....Just my type in evey aspects! I love them! Thank you!

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

I love this couple! And I love how you can see deeper into their relationship with every update and fall in love with the characters even more each time.

joined Nov 30, 2011

I love how this series has been slowly progressing into the relationship of the two main characters and their personalities. I definitely cannot wait for more.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

My goodnesses
I absolutely adore these two!

Maybe the moral of the story is "communicate with your significant other"?

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

the covers of le paradis really bother me....

joined Mar 23, 2013

the covers of le paradis really bother me....

That's Shigisawa Kaya for you.

Illy_14_wjsvnlrkel
joined Jun 24, 2013

Both of them are so completely and fundamentally different (with what we are told of their hobbies, anyway) yet... it is fascinating following their romance. I'm not sure if it is just me but I can't see a vindictive tension that more often than not permeates a relationship with two people who are so mismatched (personality and lifestyle-wise) that usually leads to the break down of the relationship. I love how they stay together despite how in most cases, they drive each other insaaaaaaaane (in the best possible way, of course. Maybe).

63621-girls-und-panzer-darjeeling-gununu-tank
joined Jun 23, 2013

what is this fluffy feeling..? Didnt expected this to be that nice.
now my day is completed =w=

last edited at Sep 13, 2013 1:34PM

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

aww... now I really want to find out if there's a special reason/why Shinobu went from long hair to short hair.

and Naomi's probably gotta be the best wingwoman ever haha.

joined Apr 16, 2013

Some how i can't stop smiling :D. that chapter 8.5 <3

joined Apr 13, 2012

I feel this one's close to an ending, i beg to be ALL WRONG! I love this series, it's so nice to have a story with no high schoolers for a change <3 i need moar. Lililicious, thank you very much!

joined Mar 23, 2013

I feel this one's close to an ending, i beg to be ALL WRONG! I love this series, it's so nice to have a story with no high schoolers for a change <3 i need moar. Lililicious, thank you very much!

Not even close, Chapter 7 8 and 8.5 is from Rakuen's Le Paradis Vol 5 and as of Volume 12 this series is still running.

You'll have plenty of mismatched couple antics in the future.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

God, this was so good. Equal parts clever, funny, romantic, dramatic. It's great to hear that so much more is on the way... assuming it gets scanlated. Awesome.

Aaaaaaaaaaaa2
joined May 16, 2012

Oh my god I love this story, how often does a new chapter get released?

Maybe the moral of the story is "communicate with your significant other"?

Oooooooooooooo, and suddenly everything makes sense.

63621-girls-und-panzer-darjeeling-gununu-tank
joined Jun 23, 2013

darn it adorable couple
suddenly the loneliness strike ...

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

Best Christmas present ever....

that last panel
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/collectors_ch9_5#4

hnnnnnngggghhhhhh

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

It's cool when not only we see Shinobu and Takako relationship's trail but also their friends activities too, the guy-looking girlfriend and the other friend.

They're cool gang. And of course they occasionally give out funny remarks for the yuri couple lol.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

So I've been reading this manga for a while, and I just now realized that the short black-haired character is actually female... wow. lol

The last chapter was so great! I got happy warm-fuzzies from reading it. I wish I could meet someone and have a relationship like those two. <3

last edited at Dec 18, 2013 11:37AM

joined Dec 18, 2013

"Well, guess I'll go have a drink with that guy I just met."
That and the earlier page, did that just imply what I think it did? That casually?
That is not a pleasant train of thought to go down at the start of a day.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That and the earlier page, did that just imply what I think it did? That casually?

Well, I don't know if I'd take it that seriously. I doubt she was going to go sleep with him or anything, just hang out and chat in a public place. Which, indeed, is all you see happening on the splash page.

I think it's interesting that the other people at the conference know about Shinobu's relationship even though she doesn't let on to her students. They seem to take it pretty casually, which fits with the overall tone of the series.

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

Bringing fireworks back that is so sweet.

joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, I don't know if I'd take it that seriously. I doubt she was going to go sleep with him or anything, just hang out and chat in a public place. Which, indeed, is all you see happening on the splash page.

I think it's interesting that the other people at the conference know about Shinobu's relationship even though she doesn't let on to her students. They seem to take it pretty casually, which fits with the overall tone of the series.

Yeah, I just mean the setup that a married woman goes on a trip with her friends and just starts flirting with guys at a bar while lying about it
And her friends are just "yeah, whatever"

To reply you must either login or sign up.