Forum › Posts by Maepkllm

joined Jul 23, 2013

Hey, I know that we've discussed and end up with sending messages individually. However if Mint-leaf, hippobbong, or anyone willing to helpe me out with translating and binding into books, just leave a message here please. I've organized all the messages and I've got 52 pages of all heartful messages toward SSamba. It is such a waste to just leave it in here, though some of you guys may have sent it to the author. I don't know how many time we have left but it is still worth to try than waiting for another news from Ssamba.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 2:24PM

joined Jul 23, 2013

You can leave messages on Samba's blog but you need to create an account first. Also, I love the idea of putting fan arts with messages!
I'd like to suggest that we can bind these messages into book
e.g

last edited at Jun 16, 2016 10:29AM

joined Jul 23, 2013

I have contacted the publishing company Comico and they replied back. Send the writings to the company and they can deliver it to the author.
http://i.imgur.com/t2eFOiE.png

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 4:56AM

joined Jul 23, 2013

I want to sign up for translation. I'm Korean and living in Seoul. The only problem is I will be extremely busy for few days (just for a week or so) so if there is anything I can help let me know.

Maepkllm
joined Jul 23, 2013

I have looked up the last panel, and it says "Landslide catastrophically damaged the village(土砂崩れで壊滅的被害一城岩村)
" Perhaps the mountain goddess was upset.

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 7:36AM

Maepkllm
joined Jul 23, 2013

Nice! storyline and very straightforward. One confess to another, they feel the same way, go out and live together. No need for unnecessary struggles or intervention.

joined Jul 23, 2013

The official website in Korean hasn't came out yet. Only available through the mobile app.

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 10:10AM

Maepkllm
joined Jul 23, 2013

I just realized that it has been more than a year after the kiss scene. Haven't seen any progress!! :(

Maepkllm
joined Jul 23, 2013

Nice work! I love hiswork all the time...
By the way, I'm bit confused of this author's name...Is he Kohagura or Kohakura? His past works are labelled as Kohagrua...

Maepkllm
Collectors discussion 12 Aug 13:22
joined Jul 23, 2013

This series has always been and would be my favorite manga....Just my type in evey aspects! I love them! Thank you!

Maepkllm
joined Jul 23, 2013

I'm starting to like this pair...

joined Jul 23, 2013

Well technically mizuho said herself, the reason she's with Ena because Ena love her not the other way round. I think even before that convsation with her little sister, Ena probably has notice it. It's a one sided love.

Ena on the other hand love Mizuho and the kind that do whatever she feels like - example, she kiss Mizuho right infront of her little sister eventhought they just met, agreed to crashed at mizuho's sister house ( surely it must be mizuho, the one suggested) or to suddenly buy a necklace for her girlfriend. Which I find it normal if you're in love with someone. But knowing the feeling is not mutual can be a burden.

So something like Mizuho not worried about her girlfriend went missing probably a big deal for Ena. She probably hope that Mizuho be a bit worried about her and go out to find her. But she didn't! So it can be emotional for Ena.

Another thing, it's Mizuho who suggest to go to work seperately. So Ena's uneasiness is completely understandable.

Oh well it's just what understand. I might be totally wrong.

I'm agreed on your interpretaion...Definitely makes sense.

I'm just wondering what this manga intended, though. Especially about the role of Mizuho's little sister. I'm still focused on her ex-bf and that lost strap thing...maybe this isn't big deal though.

Anyway, at this rate Ena and Mizuho will definitely gonna break up since Ena endures and at the same time burdening Mizuho in some aspects. However, Ena had tried to leave Mizuho before, based on the monologue that she left but came back again. Maybe some dramatic change may occure in next chapter, hopefully.

Still, this series became one of my best manga. Such story hasn't really dealt before, and the relationship of those three character is really something never seen before...the existence of the little sister. I'm looking forward to next chapter and even further. Thank you for scanlation! Love your work!