Forum › Posts by thesusumon

thesusumon
Image Comments 08 Mar 14:11
joined Jun 15, 2013
26531694_p3

Probably one of the few people who actually wasn’t rooting for Yuna x Ano. Ano is great but this pairing has my heart

thesusumon
joined Jun 15, 2013

“BLAST” made me laugh so hard

thesusumon
Citrus discussion 24 Feb 16:44
joined Jun 15, 2013

I just watched episode 8 and Mei smiled like three fucking times in just one episode wtf. She only smiles like once or twice in the entire manga (not counting evil smiles)

thesusumon
Citrus discussion 18 Feb 09:58
joined Jun 15, 2013

It's because a lot of us enjoy it even if we're pointing out flaws or things that annoy us.

Yeah that’s what I was getting at. Citrus is still likeable, and the people who keep complaining about it are the ones who’ve been reading it since the beginning. Just thought it was interesting.

thesusumon
Citrus discussion 18 Feb 07:57
joined Jun 15, 2013

Every time a new chapter gets posted, people are always like “oh this chapter was so bad omg so overly dramatic with shit writing as always” but we all keep coming back. Like many other people, this manga has become more of a guilty pleasure for me. Even though the writing is all over the place, I still look forward to reading a new chapter every month. The first chapter was released back when I was 16 years old, and I’ve been keeping up ever since.

Maybe I want to keep up with Citrus because I started reading it so long ago and just want to see it through. Maybe it’s because the ridiculous plot actually entertains me despite my complaints about it. Probably both.

thesusumon
Citrus discussion 17 Feb 18:22
joined Jun 15, 2013

I feel like saburouta could end Citrus with 10 volumes (40 chapters) if she wanted to rush things, but since this series is very popular and is getting her lots of bank it’s possible for saburouta to make Citrus 12 volumes long. 12 volumes would be great as long as she doesn’t squeeze in anymore melodrama and just focuses on fleshing out Yuzu and Mei’s relationship.

We all know Citrus is going to have a happy ending. It’s all up to saburouta to make the happy ending a good one.

last edited at Feb 17, 2018 6:31PM

joined Jun 15, 2013

It's weird how the chapters on here are not updated. This webtoon is on like chapter 72 right now. For some reason I think dynasty scans updates each chapter slower.

Since Meow-chan is retranslating the old chapters as well as translating new ones, I feel like everything will be posted here all at once (or however Dynasty wants to handle it) once the retranslations catch up with the newer translations.

thesusumon
joined Jun 15, 2013

Both were cute, but the guest artist's part was great. Like someone already mentioned, Yuna's pretty OOC in the main work so it threw me off. The guest work reminds of me of how the VN's atmosphere was. The plot was brief yet charming, and I really liked the sketchy art style. Ugh this couple is so cute.

thesusumon
Stretch discussion 11 Apr 17:01
joined Jun 15, 2013

If you don't like it, don't fucking read it.

joined Jun 15, 2013

This manga is so funny. It should be given much more attention.

thesusumon
Stretch discussion 02 Mar 01:27
joined Jun 15, 2013

I was just making a joke, Prisim is one of my favorite seires'.

Ah sorry. My mistake. ^^

last edited at Mar 2, 2014 1:27AM

thesusumon
Stretch discussion 01 Mar 22:44
joined Jun 15, 2013

I wish people would let go of that tracing thing. Sure, what he did was an act of plagiarism and just plain lazy, but I guess you can say that he was doing it to ensure that the work that he put out looked its very best for his readers. What happened to Prism was a shame. I hate how some people only remember it for the tracing because it was really much more than that.

I like this series so far. It's a nice change of pace from the usual stuff on here, and it gives off the same vibe as Prism.

thesusumon
Image Comments 25 Feb 23:48
joined Jun 15, 2013
Eyebrows%20v1

I just barely noticed the thing Ryuuko is holding in her hand.

thesusumon
Image Comments 26 Jan 21:09
joined Jun 15, 2013

Ugh this is so adorable!

thesusumon
Naked Feels discussion 18 Jan 20:09
joined Jun 15, 2013

Oho, now Nanoha takes the lead. :3

Heck, I'm surprised Nanoha doesn't ALWAYS take the lead given her personality.

Lol yes! That's what bothers me a lot about NanoFate works! Well maybe it doesn't bother me, but it's just easier for me to imagine Nanoha taking the lead with her silly and outgoing self. XD

thesusumon
Collectors discussion 12 Aug 12:24
joined Jun 15, 2013

i don't want to be fussy, and i know that "non-moe art" is only a label, but, when related to manga like this, it often bugs me

Haha. I know what you mean. Another picture usually comes to mind when I see the "non-moe art" tag. When I think of "non-moe art", I think of serious works like "Indigo Blue", which has cleanly drawn lines, no exaggerated "anime" expressions at all. I wasn't expecting a very "pretty" art style like this series. The proportions are more realistic and all, but it still has a style which makes you think, "anime". If this is considered non-moe art, then a lot of other works on here should be considered so as well.

Anyways, this story is so awesome. The couple here is really sexy, and they have great chemistry.

joined Jun 15, 2013

Ah, my favorite Sonohana couple~ <3

thesusumon
joined Jun 15, 2013

Cannot express how much I love the older couple. I'm especially fond of Miyako, the cute and cool (and perverted) teacher. She and her girlfriend are sooooo cute together.

Reading stories about high school girls is great too, but an older couple like Miyako and Hiiro is so nice and refreshing~

thesusumon
joined Jun 15, 2013

Kinda disappointed that some people have had negative opinions about this manga based on just short skim through. =_= But different strokes for different folks.

I really love the art style, especially the more recent chapters. The kinda sketchy feeling it has is great for a steady-paced, slice of life manga. It's like Aoi Hana, though I prefer this art much more.

I'm the kind of yuri fan that's into immediate, in-your-face romance stuff myself, but this is a nice break from all that. ^^

thesusumon
Gokujo discussion 02 Jul 23:20
joined Jun 15, 2013

I'm loving this series. Usually I would hate characters like Aya, but in this case she is just insanely hilarious. I love chapter four's description of her: "Pretends to be stupid but she's actually stupid."

thesusumon
joined Jun 15, 2013

The imagery of the "rip" is going to stay with me for a while.

thesusumon
Prism discussion 15 Jun 14:24
joined Jun 15, 2013

It's a shame. I really liked Prism. :(

Not too many yuri series have the relationship start early within the storyline. And when it does, it's mostly just silly, cute gag stuff (not that there's anything wrong with that) without any seriousness and development. I like how Prism doesn't tell the story of two girls who eventually end up together but instead tells the story of two girls in a relationship and their experiences together. When I'm reading, I'm not screaming in my head, "Dammit, when are you guys just gonna get together already?!" You don't feel the anticipation of wondering when the heck the two would finally be in a relationship with each other. You already get to see the two spend their sweet moments together and thus become more easily satisfied with each chapter you read. That's what I find beautiful about series like this.

Ugh, why did it have to end like this? ;~;

Biggest. Disappointment. Ever.