Forum › Collectors discussion

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

I wasn't sure at first but you know how some women toss their hair when someone they like is around?

Ever since you mentioned this I've been very curious if this is really true?

last edited at May 27, 2014 11:25PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I wasn't sure at first but you know how some women toss their hair when someone they like is around?

it can be. kinda like when a person wiggles their index finger in a "come hither" beckoning motion. btw, what do guys do when they are trying to get someone to notice them without being obvious?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

it can be. kinda like when a person wiggles their index finger in a "come hither" beckoning motion. btw, what do guys do when they are trying to get someone to notice them without being obvious?

Stand straight, puff the chest, passing a hand over the hair, doing something stupid to get a smile..

joined Mar 28, 2014

I thought it was moreso that it clicked with her why she was really making such an effort on her appearance when Nitou didn't show. idk though, I think a thorough rereading of the entire thing is in order. :D

Yup I think thats it also, it explains the second "Oh".

I wouldn't know exactly how common it is but I do the hair toss sometimes and I know some other women who do it to. For me it's just a subconcious thing. Tossing your hair, touching your hair, slicking back your hair, running your hand through your hair it is all just an easy form of preening and men do it too. It's a lot like how some birds act. Don't even have to have an intended target in mind.

Though a lot of times a hair toss is just a hair toss. Oh I also used to have a friend who would toss her hair when she was angry too, so yeah best not to overthink it.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Stand straight, puff the chest, passing a hand over the hair, doing something stupid to get a smile..

I think I laughed a bit to hard at this. I know a lot of guys who actually do all of those, sometimes all in a single moment to catch some girl's attention! I usually stand straight if I want to give off an air of confidence or look like I know what the hell I'm doing. Other than that I feel like I'm awkward enough to trip on a nonexistent blade of grass when on cement.

I wouldn't know exactly how common it is but I do the hair toss sometimes and I know some other women who do it to. For me it's just a subconcious thing. Tossing your hair, touching your hair, slicking back your hair, running your hand through your hair it is all just an easy form of preening and men do it too. It's a lot like how some birds act. Don't even have to have an intended target in mind.

This is what I thought. My gf tells me she always has her hair up because it becomes hard to deal with when it's down (goes to her shoulder blades). She's told me some of the eerrr... female ways when it comes to mating rituals and other stuff and has never mentioned anything about the hair...fwiping. (Then again she's a bit of a tomboy so shrugs.)

Though a lot of times a hair toss is just a hair toss. Oh I also used to have a friend who would toss her hair when she was angry too, so yeah best not to overthink it.

Definitely not over thinking it like what's been going on with the Stretch thread lol!

last edited at May 28, 2014 3:28AM

joined Mar 14, 2014

Im slightly confused what was that second "oh" for? It looked like something bothered her on top of the fact that nitou didn't show up.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Im slightly confused what was that second "oh" for? It looked like something bothered her on top of the fact that nitou didn't show up.

I suspect that's from the past, and the moment where she realized she was really attracted to Nitou.

Horriblesubs-saki-the-nationals-02-720p-mkv_snapshot_03-24_2014-01-14_21-55-32_thumb
joined Apr 30, 2014

I suspect that's from the past, and the moment where she realized she was really attracted to Nitou.

yup you got that right sister... or brother.... Whatever..... She just realized why she wanted to look cute in the morning and now that the reason was gone she realized it consciously.... but right now I'm thinking, Takako fell first? No way..... XD

joined Sep 8, 2013

I love this manga so much! They're so cute :3

joined Sep 8, 2013

Or they tease you.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Or they tease you.

That's another classic but usually we only do that on high school or earlier (back when we're kind of tsunderes :p)

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Or they tease you.

That's another classic but usually we only do that on high school or earlier (back when we're kind of tsunderes :p)

x2 ... And not just tsunderes, but really immature brats ;)

... though sadly some don't mature very well post high school and college for that matter. -_-...

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Yes! New chapter! Thanks Lililicious

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Those were some interesting headings.
"Thus Spake Zarathustra."

joined Nov 30, 2011

That last panel, while I don't like to use this word but... goddammit that was totally moe at the end there!!! Seriously, this series gets me all warm and fuzzy on the inside every time I read it..

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Flower > Pen > Sword

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Yesss! A new "Collectors" chapter!! cheers and much rejoicing I swear, they are just so ridiculously cute...

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

i love the casual romance factor of collectors

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

hehe Shinobu is super cute with her long hair in a ponytail... now I'm really curious if there's a special reason as to why she cut her hair short...

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

i honestly find this couple totally insufferable. . . .

joined Nov 30, 2011

How so??

Tumblr_ndoxqrqy3c1qeceb8o1_1280
joined Oct 30, 2014

Like seriously, they're so funny.
I almost die in laughter every time I read the new chap.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I thought I was crazy, because everytime I commented about Shinobu's hair being different people would say, " No it's that same." Thank God someone else notice.

last edited at Dec 20, 2014 5:32AM

joined Oct 6, 2014

Is there more of this manga or is that it? Love it, regardless.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

"You might think me a tyrant if you tried to leave." Oh ho!

And now I'm dying to know why she didn't reply.

To reply you must either login or sign up.