Forum › Posts by Nikko

Nikko
Fragtime discussion 03 Oct 01:01
Illy_14_wjsvnlrkel
joined Jun 24, 2013

I can't tell whether Murakami is just really good at manipulation or if Moritani is just... being herself. Either way, I hope this works out well because I would hate to see an unhappy or awkward ending.

Murakami definitely is quite intuitive and not one to keep her thoughts to herself. I wonder if we get to see events from her perspective sometime in the later chapters? As cute as Moritani is, it'd be quite a change of pace to know what makes Murakami ticks and what she really thinks of Moritani's feelings, her ability to stop time and Moritani herself.

Illy_14_wjsvnlrkel
joined Jun 24, 2013

...it is super effective.

Nikko
Fragtime discussion 24 Sep 18:29
Illy_14_wjsvnlrkel
joined Jun 24, 2013

Murakami-san is such a fox. It makes her a good foil for the main character though. I am hoping there is marvelous and glorious character friction with a dollop of development in the later chapters topped with more delicious yuri action.

Eh, the time stopping thing... Doesn't bother me as much but hopefully it'll be put to "good" use later too.

Either way... Dis gun b gud. Looking forward to more!

Illy_14_wjsvnlrkel
joined Jun 24, 2013

I really would like to know what happened to Kawaguchi and that tsundere-cram-school-teacher Kanae. <3 They seemed really promising~

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hoshikawa_ginza_district_4_ch12#11

Same. I imagine their side of the story would be chockfull of delicious angst. ^^,

Nikko
Illy_14_wjsvnlrkel
joined Jun 24, 2013

"Hugged"...eh? All night long huggin'. Mmhmm.

Nikko
Collectors discussion 24 Aug 23:43
Illy_14_wjsvnlrkel
joined Jun 24, 2013

Both of them are so completely and fundamentally different (with what we are told of their hobbies, anyway) yet... it is fascinating following their romance. I'm not sure if it is just me but I can't see a vindictive tension that more often than not permeates a relationship with two people who are so mismatched (personality and lifestyle-wise) that usually leads to the break down of the relationship. I love how they stay together despite how in most cases, they drive each other insaaaaaaaane (in the best possible way, of course. Maybe).

Nikko
Illy_14_wjsvnlrkel
joined Jun 24, 2013

New chapter! Yay!!! Darn that last page, I am in stitches.

Nikko
Illy_14_wjsvnlrkel
joined Jun 24, 2013

Ahaha! Oh dear... Wasn't expecting to laugh as much. That senpai is insanely funny. XD