Forum › Posts by nonya

joined Apr 16, 2013

wow this is so beautifully done.

joined Apr 16, 2013

couples in manga vs couples in real life.

http://imgur.com/a/zyZ6r

nonya
joined Apr 16, 2013

I legitimately don't know how I feel about this. For some context I'm exactly like Yuu and Maki. I've never fallen in love or liked anyone (I'm 22, average looking girl ), but I enjoy reading and watching people's love for each other it's interesting to me. In every chapter she's me and it hits so close to home I had to write this comment. Word for word Yuu is me. I'm usually the one getting an insight in the love stories of others; their feelings and thoughts. But this time it's me. It's my love life and feelings that are on display and it's freaking me out. I'm scared to keep on reading and the outcome of it. Doesn't help that I'm in the same situation with my guy friend at the moment, actually not just at the moment my whole life. I'm torn between rooting for her or not. Goddamit me it's a story let her LOVE! ahhhh! Also it's great to relate for once I needed this manga in high school mangaka-san. I hope to be Sunji (wdtfs) and win the love lottery some day and it's okay if I don't. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

nonya
Stretch discussion 15 Oct 01:46
joined Apr 16, 2013

Well, it was a pleasure riding this Shou train with you all but we've come to our stop. I'm quite glad too. Don't know if my heart could take such teasing and anticipation. Till the next ride guys.

nonya
Image Comments 06 Jun 03:28
joined Apr 16, 2013
50169992_p6

did not catch it till you pointed it out ^^^

nonya
Age 15 discussion 01 Jun 21:32
joined Apr 16, 2013

omg haha that last page. I love this. Looks like this will be good.

joined Apr 16, 2013

I was a little iffy about the age gap but I remembered that in old times the norm was for girls aged 15 to marry 30 year old men, example being my grand parents and that made me feel better about this, also that it's pure yuri fluffy love!

joined Apr 16, 2013

oh snap! that turned out better than i expected. That last page 10/10.

joined Apr 16, 2013

The feelings I must endure reading this manga

joined Apr 16, 2013

wut.

nonya
joined Apr 16, 2013

I like the idea of these two together, one day as a couple...

Anyway, the Color illustration of these two: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/under_one_roof_ch07#2

Hirari #12, has the 2nd part of this story.

Hirari, #14, the final issue on sale now, has the 3rd part of this story.

I've always wondered about those two when I saw that illustration.
Thanks for the info.

joined Apr 16, 2013

But who was camera ?!?!

nonya
Kase-san discussion 04 Oct 01:10
joined Apr 16, 2013

I got butterflies!! kyaaaa

nonya
Collectors discussion 19 Sep 22:17
joined Apr 16, 2013

Some how i can't stop smiling :D. that chapter 8.5 <3

joined Apr 16, 2013

haha page 7

so photogenic

Agree. That was fun.

Mindblown at page 5!! Took me 30 seconds to figure out who's the wolf and who's the girl...

You are not alone