Forum › Tsukushi Mates discussion

joined Aug 19, 2012

can I have a link to the web comic please.

joined Oct 24, 2015

I vote for update when possible, similar to how "Tomo-chan wa onna no ko!" is done.

I'm instant-following this!

joined Jul 20, 2011

but would [updating a single chapter] show up in notifications?

That's important, not all of us check each chapter manually for changes, you know.

joined May 23, 2015

can I have a link to the web comic please.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52949907

The guys that do it also do a whole ton of Kancolle comics, so those are interspersed between updates of this. The daily upload alternating among those comics and this is how this ends up with an update cycle every 2-3 days.

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

I think it would be best if each panel was uploaded one at a time, every 11 hours.

Tlen0idlaki
joined Apr 20, 2015

I vote for update when possible, similar to how "Tomo-chan wa onna no ko!" is done.

I'm instant-following this!

I vote for this option too. Tomo-chan's daily updates are like a blessing every morning.

last edited at Oct 25, 2015 7:49AM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Interesting ! Both of Tsukushi's friends are lolicons ???

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

TOO CUTE!!! thanks for translating!!
I would like 4 or 5 updates at time like Laciremun said... The mc is already too short so we don't need short chapters too (?)

last edited at Oct 25, 2015 10:45AM

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

She is cute so cute I would dedicate my life to defending that smile cute

joined Mar 25, 2013

How tall is she? 120? 130? If we go by how tall the blonde one is (cause she's the tallest) and how tall her childhood friend is, they don't have that much of a difference. The blonde one could be 160-ish, and Tsukushi barely reaches her childhood friend's chest so around 120?

And while this is adorable, I don't think it will come to some serious yuri, more like because she's tiny and is like an animal.

last edited at Oct 25, 2015 11:08AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yeah, I understand that semi-daily updates can be problematic. To be honest, we're a bit troubled with how to handle releasing, as well. The way we're doing it now is a bit makeshift, but releasing as normal would end up flooding the blog with single-page updates.

I agree with this - It will be a bit harder and more annoying keeping track of 1 or 2 page releases multiple times a week - and surely be more effort to post? I'd go for no.3 - and save up say about 8-10 pages worth and then release them together.

I mean we don't need updates every few days - once every 2 week or whatever is plenty often enough - and still much faster than most manga update.

But whatever works for you guys - it's really cute - I'll enjoy it either way :)

last edited at Oct 25, 2015 11:48AM

__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_unagimaru__599e7464aad069784080b95374e08f40%20(1)
joined Apr 1, 2014

Love Yuuji and Kouji's stuff.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Yeah, I understand that semi-daily updates can be problematic. To be honest, we're a bit troubled with how to handle releasing, as well. The way we're doing it now is a bit makeshift, but releasing as normal would end up flooding the blog with single-page updates.

I agree with this - It will be a bit harder and more annoying keeping track of 1 or 2 page releases multiple times a week - and surely be more effort to post? I'd go for no.3 - and save up say about 8-10 pages worth and then release them together.

I mean we don't need updates every few days - once every 2 week or whatever is plenty often enough - and still much faster than most manga update.

But whatever works for you guys - it's really cute - I'll enjoy it either way :)

I agree. I think bi-monthly, bulk, updates are the way to go. It should be less work for the uploaders, less spam for the front page, and still really frequent. It also allows for the chapters to be of a decent length, which I, personally, prefer.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Mmkay, looks like #3 is the most popular. I'll organize the last bunch of chapters into one chapter and I'll post chapters after a certain number have come out. 3-4 is pretty popular, so possibly that?

also their story will be up soon

joined Mar 25, 2013

3-4 is reasonable, also yay for Their Story, I completely forgot what happened there cause it's been a while

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

This is so adorable....

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I don't care just give me moar. I needed me hnnnnnnnnnnghh fix

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Mmkay, looks like #3 is the most popular. I'll organize the last bunch of chapters into one chapter and I'll post chapters after a certain number have come out. 3-4 is pretty popular, so possibly that?

Are you planning on deleting the individual chapters too instead of just removing them from the series page?

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

It's already on Danbooru, so I would say periodic "digests" on Dynasty should work.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

It's already on Danbooru, so I would say periodic "digests" on Dynasty should work.

Danbooru link please.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Danbooru link please.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=kouji_%28campus_life%29

Here's, well, all their stuff I suppose.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Not sure it warrants the 'yuri' tag yet. It gives a K-on vibe like everyone finding Azunyan super cute, but it never goes beyond that.

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

Danbooru link please.

[Link]

Here's, well, all their stuff I suppose.

Pool 10475. It's also the same name as here.

last edited at Oct 26, 2015 10:57AM

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Tiny character that's fine with being picked up all the time, how rare.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

it seems venom has died this day

R.I.P venom
last words "hhnnnnngh"

To reply you must either login or sign up.