Forum › Look at Me discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

What sorcery is this?!
Seriously they all get ship with each other ITS ENDLESS!!!
runs in circle

You say that like its a bad thing!

Anyways, I'm really interested in this so far.

last edited at Sep 7, 2015 1:12AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

I get the sense that Nico doesn't currently have any feelings for Hanayo, and that this is more of a 'Eh, what's the worst that could happen' kind of mentality.

Im gonna have to disagree with you there...its definitely the appeal one feels when a woman cries that makes her realize her feelings...lol ^_^ at least thats what im guessing (y'all know what im talking about ;) )

I usually think the tsundere part of her personality is a bit over the top but here I thought she was really likable :-)

Same here! I think her "tsun" is more mature in this story(at least I hope it will be) ...

Cant wait to read what happens next...looks like it has some good potential, thanks for translating :)

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

That was NYADORABLE~

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

poor Hanayo. she needs love.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I like Maki with any pairings but MakiPana and Maki x Umi is my favourite. I really liked the story and art is very good too.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

You know NicoXHanyo is a paring I felt could always really work, I mean they are both idol fan girls, so I would find it really cute to see them gushing over idols together, I hope this means will be seeing more doujinshi that centre around Nico x Hanyo as a pairing.

I would love to see that and see Nico get a little jealous over whoever Hanayo is gushing over. "Hanayo loves Nico the most though". Omg cute!

joined Jun 21, 2015

Settling in.
I always love crack pairing. It makes everything more interesting

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

it was clever to throw in the "normal?" parings as a subtext

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

You know NicoXHanyo is a paring I felt could always really work, I mean they are both idol fan girls, so I would find it really cute to see them gushing over idols together, I hope this means will be seeing more doujinshi that centre around Nico x Hanyo as a pairing.

Yes, they have the potential to click pretty well. And Nico had a pretty cool moment there.

This doujin's premise reminds me of another one that was posted recently. I think that one had MakixHanayo and it was about them thinking about how to tell Rin so she doesn't feel left out.

216139_4178547737_8655_n%20resize%202
joined Jul 29, 2015

Chapter 2 and 3 will be out soon.

Woo! \(≧▽≦)/
I shall indeed look foward to them. Thank you.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Chapter 2 and 3 will be out soon.

Glad to hear that, I'm really looking forward to seeing some more character development for Nico - something which sadly hasn't been done a lot in other doujins...
Thanks a lot for bringing yuri goodness like this to us :D

last edited at Sep 7, 2015 1:11PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

2 and 3? We need another 10 past that!

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Hanayo x Nico? Well that's the first

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I definitely like how mature Nico is portrayed here than in some of the other stories. I think this pairing has tons of potential and its cute to boot!

joined Apr 25, 2015

Makes sense to me... I always preferred MakiRin or HonoMaki over NicoMaki since in season 1 those two pairings had far more interactions. So if RinMaki happens, that leaves NicoHanayo what essentially also could make sense considering that both are idol fans and have things in common so they could fangirl together =P

I liked the interactions here, seemed quiet in character. Hope to see the rest translated. Or at least raws if anyone knows where to find them.

Aaaa%20(2)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Only thing I can say is...

YEAH!! Go NICOPANA!!!

Maxresdefault
joined Sep 7, 2015

I'm Mr. Meseeks, look at me!

216139_4178547737_8655_n%20resize%202
joined Jul 29, 2015

2 and 3? We need another 10 past that!

Seconded!

joined Sep 8, 2015

omg is beatiful i love you espero ver más los adoro no pense que me llegaria a gustar tanto n.n

joined Oct 17, 2014

So who are the two characters that the title's referring to? I'm pretty sure Hanayo's one of the characters, but am not quite sure which role she's in. It could be either Hanayo wants Rin/Maki to look at her, or Rin wants Hanayo to look at her, or either way with Nico.

Love.live!.600.1714062
joined Oct 24, 2014

YAS

Redsea2
joined Jun 2, 2015

So who are the two characters that the title's referring to? I'm pretty sure Hanayo's one of the characters, but am not quite sure which role she's in. It could be either Hanayo wants Rin/Maki to look at her, or Rin wants Hanayo to look at her, or either way with Nico.

You know what, that's a good question.

I'm thinking it's just that she doesn't want to be forgotten by her fellow first years.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

"Look at me". Is who's attention does Hanayo want? If she goes out with Nico I think either Maki or Rin or both will get jealous for some reason and want to break up the Nicopana pairing. I don't see a happy ending here...

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Converting these numbered "oneshots" to a series. Unfortunately in the process the discussion threads will be de-linked, but you can find the discussion for part 1 here and for part 2 here.

Many apologies for the inconvenience.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

It's all fun and games until one of them gets serious. Casual dating "to try" says "drama incoming" to me... Oh well, let's see how it goes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.