Forum › Posts by Anubis3200

Anubis3200
Image Comments 06 Oct 07:47
joined Apr 25, 2015
64452963_p21_copy

Is indirect kiss a cultural thing? Cause I never even heard about it until getting involved with anime.

last edited at Oct 6, 2017 7:47AM

Anubis3200
joined Apr 25, 2015

Canon pairings should be:
You x Chika
Hanamaru x Yoshiko
Ruby x Dia
Kanan x Mari
Riko x yuri doujins

You do realise that Ruby/Dia are sisters, right?

Anubis3200
joined Apr 25, 2015

"Best friend forever". What a waste of time.

There are sequels.

Anubis3200
joined Apr 25, 2015

Can't say I'm a fan of a pairing, but it was kinda cute. Different I guess.

Though then again I could not stop thinking that Mari would work better here but oh well.

Anubis3200
joined Apr 25, 2015

Hell yeh! I was wondering when the rest of their stories would get translated. Well happy right now =D

Now to wait for the other three that finally do move things into yuri land.

last edited at Jun 25, 2017 5:22PM

joined Apr 25, 2015

Soooo I'm wondering.... where's the Nico X Nozomi part?

Yeah, I wish there were more stories with them actually having a relationship. Most of the time it's "good friendship" stuff like this. As nice as it is, I really would like to see them actually together.

Kanbayashi Makoto seems to have good romance series with them that gradually builds up. Sadly not all of them are translated.

Anubis3200
joined Apr 25, 2015

This was too cute and funny XD Left me grinning for a while. The floating heart idea is priceless XD

joined Apr 25, 2015

When this ship started to appear on my dash, I found it quiet weird. But once I saw more material with them like Drama CD and manga and saw it's origin, it started to grow on me. Now I like it far more than Kyouko/Sayaka. Then again Sayaka is among my least fave characters while I really like Mami so that might have played the role too XD

Really nice doujin, enjoyed it^^

Anubis3200
Image Comments 08 Dec 20:50
joined Apr 25, 2015
Superfriends

Same... this is an outright bait unless they make them canon. They better not make a hetero ending after putting no effort into it. I have nothing against hetero couples as long as they are actually developed. Sadly nowadays, most hetero ships happen just cause they are hetero. Not cause there was chemistry.

It's like Kyoani purposely diverted from novels a bit in order to attract bigger public cause yuri sells nowadays. Either develop hetero ship or make yuri ship canon or stay away from romance baiting altogether and keep it purely as friendship without sexualizing.

Anubis3200
Saki discussion 03 Dec 20:01
joined Apr 25, 2015

Saki really needs to increase the length of the chapters otherwise I'll be grey with grandchildren by the time it finishes.

At least we got to the interesting part.

Anubis3200
Image Comments 02 Dec 19:08
joined Apr 25, 2015
60149648_p0

^Still on

joined Apr 25, 2015

But Rin does look more like a guy, she even had whole arc about that insecurity so I have no idea what you are complaining about. Unless you change her hairstyle and give her big boobs, Rin will look more manlish, it's not going to suddenly change.

For me, Rin was too pushy in this manga. While Maki does enjoy it, she still is extremely tired and it does not look like Rin cares about it. However, if she keeps that up, that tiredness could cause some serious health damage. Rin was being selfish, she needs to restrain herself and Maki should give her a taste of her own medicine so she would realize what she is doing.

Saying "I love you" while causing slow damage to your partners health does not seem to combine well. Personally really hate it when people show their love through sex. That's not love, that's obsession. Sex is good in healthy doses when both parties are fully into it. Not when one of them is about to drop dead from exhaustion and repeatedly says no.

Anubis3200
Image Comments 20 Nov 16:19
joined Apr 25, 2015
Kebum1o

Ah, been wondering about it too. Still don't really like the "Lily" nickname but at least have a rough idea of where it came from. Thanks^^

Anubis3200
Image Comments 11 Oct 03:06
joined Apr 25, 2015
[yuchi%20(salmon-1000)]%2057980629_p1

Somehow out all those 3 ships, I prefer this one the most even if they did have lease interactions.

Anubis3200
joined Apr 25, 2015

Crack content is pretty rare. That's a good thing; the less there is, the better.

But it's not crack... These two are just as canon as Kyouko/Sayaka if not more. They had far bigger connection in the manga that is based before the anime series.

Really wish it would get animated so people would stop with crack thing.

Anubis3200
Image Comments 17 Sep 09:00
joined Apr 25, 2015
58955312_p0

I really don't understand whole KanaMari = NozoEri thing cause it's not. Apart from hair colour there is nothing similar. The only similarity Kanan has to Eri is slightly cool persona.

DiaMari would be far more similar to NozoEri. Mari, as you said would be Nozomi. Boob grabber, loves to fool around, kinda a mother of the group. Initially a loner with no friends. Dia on the other hand is far more similar to Eri than Kanan. Dia is a student council president, just like her. Start as villains to the group but in reality have very caring, loving personalities. Both have younger sisters they care lots about. And while Mari is not assistant, she is a chairwoman so just like NozoEri, DiaMari are together solving school problems. Eri and Dia also have tendencies to sometimes get excited over things like whole Burger scene with Eri. Granted Dia takes it to whole new level and is more expressive.

However, DiaMari still has far more parallels than KanaMari to NozoEri so I really would appreciate people to stop making that claim.

I have nothing against comparing the Sunshine to Muse but at least have a solid base behind it and not just hair colour.

Either way, it's a really nicely drawn picture. Not fan of the two but art is great, love it. Hopefully artist will do more^^

joined Apr 25, 2015

This sure brings memories... ShizNat is what got me interested in whole yuri thing to begin with.

joined Apr 25, 2015

If you put yourself in Nozomi's place, you can't really blame her. For biggest part of her life she did not have friends and never thought she would. And now, the person she loves the most, loves her back. But does she really? Or is Eri just nice and pitying her?

For someone who was alone most of her life, you can't blame her for doubting Eri's feelings. And as was said, hotel was not the first time. Nozomi had tried to seduce Eri multiple of times before but Eri being her oblivious/shy self either did not get the hint or ran away. So Nozomi decided to be straightforward.

Eri being constantly on defending side made Nozomi feel even more insecure than she originally was with their relationship. It's a totally normal reaction, especially for 17 year old teenager. And especially for the first proper relationship.

They are both at fault for not talking things through from the beginning. Eri's fault is that she never explained her reluctance to sexual activities, she just outright avoided them like fire. If she explained herself, Nozomi would not start the whole drama. She would understand and wait.

Anubis3200
Image Comments 08 Sep 20:11
joined Apr 25, 2015
29433279_p0

Ayano/Kyouko all the way.

Kyouko/Yui is very platonic in my eyes. They are childhood friends with Yui being a stoic one with a bit of a shy side. Kyouko loves to tease people. Being childhood friends, Kyouko knows all of Yui's buttons to press and can allow even go a bit further with her teasing than with others.

Anubis3200
Image Comments 05 Sep 10:48
joined Apr 25, 2015
Llcomiket

Man, that Tsubasa one XD

Anubis3200
Image Comments 05 Sep 10:41
joined Apr 25, 2015
Cp-rcfqukaammji%20(1)

It's either all 3 together or DiaMari... am ok with KananDia. But KanaMari on it's own interests me the least. I feel like creators are forcing it too much.

Anubis3200
Image Comments 05 Sep 08:13
joined Apr 25, 2015
Tumblr_ockld9979w1tr89gio1_1280

She did make a kissing face.

Anubis3200
Image Comments 05 Sep 08:12
joined Apr 25, 2015
Cp-rcfqukaammji%20(1)

DiaMari, yes! Like this ship far more than over the top KanaMari.

Anubis3200
Image Comments 05 Sep 08:10
joined Apr 25, 2015
Chnkfo1ucaemm83

HopeFromYuri

They do, for a moment I thought it was them. Especially Kanan.

joined Apr 25, 2015

^Kanbayashi did lots with them. Kinda hoping to see translation for all of them one day.