Forum › My Ignorance of a World Yet Unknown discussion

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Mm, not much to say. Obvious love-triangle melodrama in sight, feel like this is one of those that will drag along and lose my attention.

Anyone knows knows how many chapters out so far?

I already lost interest in this series after spotting that potential love triangle.

18160285_1855872217963427_5205910394689814528_a
joined Aug 31, 2014

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

joined Jan 8, 2014

...just did a re-read am curious to know if it's still ongoing(I saw the last credit page so maybe has been delayed, I hope) just wanna make sure it hasn't been dropped :)

joined Feb 18, 2015

I do hope someone finishes the translation of this series. (Better yet, it would be nice if some publisher would pick it up... Seven Seas does so much Yuri now... This would fit nicely... A nice little two volume series, at least that's what it looks like on Amazon.jp...)

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I really think she's her half sister... I bet her father had another family and that's why they divorsed.

Edit: You can see the raws here http://www.dm5.com/manhua-wosuobuzhidewodeweizhi/ ... oh god things make more sense now xD

last edited at Jun 7, 2017 2:40PM by Nezchan

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I really think she's her half sister... I bet her father had another family and that's why they divorsed.

Edit: You can see the raws here http://www.dm5.com/manhua-wosuobuzhidewodeweizhi/ ... oh god things make more sense now xD

Hey, don't take me bad, but you should put the spoiler tag in your comment. If you pu == at the start and at the end of what you want to be a spoiler, people don't get them
and I think the same as you (I had already read the raws before see your coment x'D but maybe other people, don't :/)

last edited at Jun 7, 2017 2:41PM by Nezchan

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Thanks for sharing the chapter 5 :D (I'm native spanish so it's better than see raws xDD)

polioro, from what manga is your avatar? i've been wondering for a while now. i think i've read that before but can't remember :)

Oh, a favourite of mine

Thanks you! At first, I started to feel pretty bad for reading their coment so later ^^" this doujinshi is loooove <3

joined Jul 15, 2016

thANK YOU FOR THE SPOILER, DEAR. I APPRECIATE THAT.

last edited at Jun 7, 2017 2:41PM by Nezchan

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Reminder

You mark spoilers by putting two equals signs == on either side of the text you want hidden.

Spoilers are any information about the content of chapters that have not yet been posted here.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

;_; the websites in the credits is 404; does somebody know if there are teams willing to pick up the translation? I know it's sensitive when people ask about next release, I'd be grateful for any information. Otherwise, guess I'll just wait patiently.

Edit Apparently not, I officially apologise for my mistake.

last edited at Dec 6, 2017 9:48AM

4f51117132779849a26d7739f9e4a595
joined Oct 28, 2015

;_; the websites in the credits is 404; does somebody know if there are teams willing to pick up the translation? I know it's sensitive when people ask about next release, I'd be grateful for any information. Otherwise, guess I'll just wait patiently.

No, the website(s?) aren't '404', mate. I don't know what you're trying to pull, but my typesetter is on a hiatus at the moment, so both you, me and everyone else are just going to have to wait.

By the way 'when a release is coming out' isn't a sensitive topic for me, it's when you make up total bullshit, like: "the website is 404 guys, so it's open season" is what pisses me off.

Then again, I rose to the bait, so I guess I'm the idiot.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Well, I apologise, I'm not trying to pull anything out. When I tried to access the website I saw on the credits it gave me a 404 error. Perhaps I mistyped, honest mistake, it happens, "mate".

Thank you anyway, your work is appreciated nonetheless.

last edited at Dec 6, 2017 10:10AM

Deja vu, I have been in this place before.

4f51117132779849a26d7739f9e4a595
joined Oct 28, 2015

Well, I apologise, I'm not trying to pull anything out. When I tried to access the website I saw on the credits it gave me a 404 error. Perhaps I mistyped, honest mistake, it happens, "mate".

Sorry for snapping at you, I think I read too much into your comment.

I've had this script for quite some time, so I'll probably start looking for someone else to typeset it instead at this stage.

Sorry again

Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

I would like to read the next chapters, but I think I know where this story is headed. I saw the latest spoiler posted on this thread (I don't normally do that; I tend to avoid them as much as possible) and I got surprised by not being remotely surprised. I think things would just get quite interesting from here.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I would like to read the next chapters, but I think I know where this story is headed. I saw the latest spoiler posted on this thread (I don't normally do that; I tend to avoid them as much as possible) and I got surprised by not being remotely surprised. I think things would just get quite interesting from here.

Having read to the end, I can say that the next developments sort of surprised me, but the ending felt rushed and somewhat cliche. Overall, I think the second volume is weaker than the first, but overall it's still a good story.

joined Mar 9, 2015

...just did a re-read am curious to know if it's still ongoing(I saw the last credit page so maybe has been delayed, I hope) just wanna make sure it hasn't been dropped :)

Ditto do really hope that it isn’t dropped.

23843448_301992226871384_5178359842787960434_n
joined Oct 1, 2017

I read that it have 10 chapters. Do you know anyone where i can find it?

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I read that it have 10 chapters. Do you know anyone where i can find it?

http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/product?isbn=9784063808278

91174211_215395393136656_8792315491096985600_n
joined Dec 5, 2016

Ditto do really hope that it isn’t dropped.

RT that.

last edited at Jun 28, 2018 12:01PM

joined Apr 1, 2018

More !!

Arisha%20and%20suwawa
joined Jun 11, 2018

i love the drama and i would really like to see what happens next but when is it gonna ever get updated? its been two years so does that mean they dropped the project?

Arisha%20and%20suwawa
joined Jun 11, 2018

So do you have any news about this mangas ? I'd like to read it, i don't know how to read japanes.

wait so where could you get the japanese version then? would i have to buy it or would it be online?

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I've had this script for quite some time, so I'll probably start looking for someone else to typeset it instead at this stage.

Sorry again

Gumi, in case you're still reading this, I'm available for cleaning and/or typesetting. (I've done some editing work for yuri project and for arckuno at binbou scanlations, so I have some experience). Contact me if you're interested.

last edited at Jul 16, 2018 7:17PM

joined Jul 10, 2018

Sorry again

Gumi, in case you're still reading this, I'm available for cleaning and/or typesetting. (I've done some editing work for yuri project and for arckuno at binbou scanlations, so I have some experience). Contact me if you're interested.

Please contact this person. A lot of fans and I would really like to have Volume 2 translated so we can all continue to support this Authors work.

To reply you must either login or sign up.