Forum › My Ignorance of a World Yet Unknown discussion

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Fuck..I got scared there for a second..I thought she's gonna get rape...I realized there's no "rape" tag..lol as much as possible I'm avoiding that tag..xD

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Lol nice

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Yes !!! Finally an update !
I just love this manga, Momono Moto you're a Yuri goddess.

Ack, Haru found out, I just hope he isnt gonna get in the way, and I hope Minato doesnt start to avoid Asami either ...
Even if he behaves a bit like a jerk, as a man I think I can quite understand Haruto. I mean, he knows Minato since they're children, they were pretty close back then (as shown in the flashback) and suddenly, the girl he has feelings for is in love and is kissing a female co-worker while he himself got turned down by minato. The thought of two woman together probaly never occured his mind, it didnt even occur Minato's mind until she met asami.
I don't approve the way haru behaves though.

Can't wait for the next chapter T_T

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 10:50PM

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Allow me to contribute.

lol dynasty forums

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

Haru seems like an okay guy.... after reading so much yuri, I worry that he's gonna go bad and out them all and fuck everything up. please be a good guy haru

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yes !!! Finally an update !
I just love this manga, Momono Moto you're a Yuri goddess.

Ack, Haru found out, I just hope he isnt gonna get in the way, and I hope Minato doesnt start to avoid Asami either ...
Even if he behaves a bit like a jerk, as a man I think I can quite understand Haruto. I mean, he knows Minato since they're children, they were pretty close back then (as shown in the flashback) and suddenly, the girl he has feelings for is in love and is kissing a female co-worker while he himself got turned down by minato when. The thought of two woman together probaly never occured his mind, it didnt even occured Minato's mind until she met asami.
I don't approve the way haru behaves though.

Can't wait for the next chapter T_T

You do have to keep in mind these are written based on Japanese traditional basis and anything that is not a normal relationship as in male and female, is a social shock to many . With current new laws being done in Japan regarding LGBT and allowing gay and lesbians to have open relations and marriages is new to them socially ,despite the shadow relationships of gay men and women over the course of time . While I lived in California I traveled to San Francisco and saw openly in public displays of affection between gays,lesbians and straight it didn't phase anyone . But when I traveled into the California valley and up towards Northern California I would maybe see one gay couple or lesbian couple and the shaming looks they would get was what is considered not the norm and it relates to the traditional ways of the Japanese of keeping everything behind closed doors and not in the open .

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

Haru, be the good guy please T.T

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

people forcing onto others is sooo tacky. Especially in yuri mangas when it's a guy just trying to prove their masculinity. It's kind of like the "I'm going to kiss/f**k the gayness out of you"

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

I kinda felt bad for him, but I was scared when he pulled her in for a second, hmm lets hope he's not a jerk.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yeah I was alarmed at the grab, cause its true that some guys get antagonistic like that, but especially in yuri. ... is this gonna make her panic about her relationship with Asami!?! I hope not...so far really enjoying this story ^_^

joined Feb 18, 2015

This is such a good manga! Does anybody know how often it comes out or if it is already complete or something?

As for this chapter, Haruto certainly was thrown off his feed by seeing them kiss. In Japanese culture, homosexuality, especially between women, is pretty much not on the radar for most people. (That is why the "invisible storm" from Yuri Kuma Arashi was such an apt analogy for the treatment of queer women in Japan... They are pretty much overlooked and ignored as if they didn't exist.) So Haruto's reaction is pretty spot on for what might be expected. The strange thing is that I hadn't gotten the feeling that he really was "in love" with Minato... It seemed more like he just expected her to marry him, not that he was passionate about her. In any case, I can't wait for the next chapter!

joined Aug 6, 2015

I dunno where the guy goes from here. He spent most of the chapter being depressed about the realization, and ended the chapter in the worst state. If he were angry or if he lashed out at her, it'd be easy to tell what direction his character will be taking. The fact that he seemed to have genuine feelings for her and was so devastated throws me for a loop. There's going to be drama for sure, but it's hard to say what kind of drama.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

is this what it feels like to enjoy ntr?

uzumakixhinata
joined Nov 7, 2013

Damn, i missed chapter 3. Love the pace so far.

joined Oct 15, 2014

Interesting. Hoping to see more of it!

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

Yeah, I guess if this was a het story it would be an ugly ntr. But all is fine since yuri. Double standarts huh? :D

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The last line worries me. "She's no good, Minato".

Meaning that he decided to "save" Minato from Asami? Again, taking the decisions for her...

99d9b2dbc2494ead698e256216325ade
joined Oct 3, 2015

hahah he spilled his coffee over a kiss lmaoooo

%e3%83%81%e3%83%83%e3%83%86%e3%82%a3
joined May 10, 2015

What a bitter little cuck.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

No, because this isn't ntr, but perhaps you enjoy the idea of stealing another character's love interest. Regardless, in this case, it's not like Minato ever belonged to Haruto or anything in the first place

Yeah, I guess if this was a het story it would be an ugly ntr. But all is fine since yuri. Double standarts huh? :D

It'd only be ntr if the mc was Haruto, if he was the focus of the plot, if it was written to show how he loses his childhood friend. A story isn't ntr the moment someone loses their love interest to someone else lmao

It's fine, not because it's yuri, because it's not like Haruto is entitled to Minato or anything, she can do whatever she wants.It's really his own problem, Minato doesn't owe his anything, much less the obligation to love/marry him. So no double standards, because it simply isn't ntr at all

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I genuinely found page 16-17 hilarious just because of this. It was the way he looked so shaky and dropped his coffee

I CANT BELIEVE IT LESBIANS???

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I genuinely found page 16-17 hilarious just because of this. It was the way he looked so shaky and dropped his coffee

I CANT BELIEVE IT LESBIANS???

ikr
I was first worried when he first spotted them cus the overprotective, nosy drama queen's just gonna bring more stress for Minato but when I saw his dramatic ass spill coffee everywhere I could hardly stifle my laughter

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

people forcing onto others is sooo tacky. Especially in yuri mangas when it's a guy just trying to prove their masculinity. It's kind of like the "I'm going to kiss/f**k the gayness out of you"

Tacky or not, a lot of men do think this way. And it would be right in line with Haruto's character in my opinion. Masculinity is legitimately terrifying.

joined Jun 12, 2015

No, because this isn't ntr, but perhaps you enjoy the idea of stealing another character's love interest. Regardless, in this case, it's not like Minato ever belonged to Haruto or anything in the first place

I think you don't exactly know what ntr really is. Doesn't matter if Haruto was Minato's lover or not. He wanted her but she was snatched by someone else first. This is NTR.

last edited at Jun 5, 2016 4:18AM

Thousand Scars
Hair_stars
joined Apr 14, 2016

It'd only be ntr if the mc was Haruto

Well, obviously. If fmc was the focus then it would be a typical triangle shoujo.

it's not like Haruto is entitled to Minato or anything, she can do whatever she wants.It's really his own problem, Minato doesn't owe his anything, much less the obligation to love/marry him. So no double standards, because it simply isn't ntr at all

It can be considered ntr by simply changing pov to the guy. But that's not the point. What I was saying is that even if it was the case, I'm still fine cause the "antagonist" would be a cute woman. I'm talking about my own double standarts, ok? :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.