Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

On a different thread someone linked the Spanish translation up to chapter 9 and a summary up to at least Chapter 13. I DEFINITELY want to get it now. It's kind of nice that sexy stuff is shown early, sets the tone to let you know what to expect in the future, but at the same time, it's not necessarily with the characters you're hoping for so it leaves you wanting still.

Not sure if I was allowed to mention the other thread or the Spanish translations, sorry if I wasn't. I feel like this isn't really spoilers because we definitely already saw a tiny bit of sexy stuff in Chapter 1.

do you know the link? please

Please don't, because I'VE ALREADY FUCKING SAID TWICE NOT TO LINK THAT. Just a friendly reminder.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Nezchan:

Please don't, because I'VE ALREADY FUCKING SAID TWICE NOT TO LINK THAT. Just a friendly reminder.

Friendly scary Nezchan is friendly scary.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

On a different thread someone linked the Spanish translation up to chapter 9 and a summary up to at least Chapter 13. I DEFINITELY want to get it now. It's kind of nice that sexy stuff is shown early, sets the tone to let you know what to expect in the future, but at the same time, it's not necessarily with the characters you're hoping for so it leaves you wanting still.

Not sure if I was allowed to mention the other thread or the Spanish translations, sorry if I wasn't. I feel like this isn't really spoilers because we definitely already saw a tiny bit of sexy stuff in Chapter 1.

do you know the link? please

I'm so sorry, i made the post before seeing all the comments.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan:

I don't know why people bother translating any more. It's not like people have the ability to read English.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Nezchan:

I don't know why people bother translating any more. It's not like people have the ability to read English.

anymore

... *runs*

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Nezchan:

anymore

... *runs*

Nezchan is like Slenderman, you can't run or hide...

joined Apr 29, 2013

I tried the overlay on the first chapter. In FF I used the script and later the add-on, in Chrome only the script. The results in all three cases were that the masks and English texts over them were quite off (toward the right and lower by a varying degree, sometimes being cut off at the right edge, too). Is there something I should be aware of, or a way to fix them? Note that I see the whole chapter as a single long vertical stream of pages, in case there are different view options.

By script do you mean the bookmark technique from anon's guide? It looks perfectly fine to me (I used Chrome + the bookmark method). There's only one viewing option. Maybe you should post a small screenshot so Kyra/Doonge/anon can help.

I think I'm having the same problem too.
http://i.imgur.com/TTaqQRR.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/nMloncD.jpg?1
Sorry I don't know how to post pictures on here.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Nezchan:

preach

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Nezchan:

Pero si se puede leer español, qué es el punto de intentar a traducir a inglés? A mi, me da lo mismo.

last edited at Jun 23, 2015 10:13PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I didn't! I'm not going to either. They were linked by someone else.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I didn't! I'm not going to either. They were linked by someone else.

I got my eye on you...

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

^scary. :P

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I got my eye on you...

This is a joke right? I can't quite tell... I mean, I've never linked anything of the sort before!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I got my eye on you...

This is a joke right? I can't quite tell... I mean, I've never linked anything of the sort before!

jjjjjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

if you don't get it.

joined Sep 4, 2014

Intense

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

This art style...is really bad. :(

What's with all these jokes lately?!

Head_mini
joined Aug 9, 2013

The overlay error is caused by incompatible raw and overlays. They're viewing the free/720p version, while the overlay was made for the paid/1024px version.

joined Feb 9, 2015

What's with all these jokes lately?!

Mostly plain colors. Background characters don't get to have any distinctive features (not even eye color), excluding that one person with glasses. Also, they're pretty annoying and only there for comic relief and exposition, but that's another story.
This. That. Computer-generated, simple or downright non-existent backgrounds.

Yeah, no. I wouldn't say that the art style is bad, from what I've seen it's pretty average for SoL manhwas. Rather, it's... boring. There's nothing that could help you distinguish this average slice of life from another average slice of life, aside from tattoos on one of the characters. Which were pretty much the only thing that caught my eye.

last edited at Jun 24, 2015 4:30AM

3wsererf
joined Feb 5, 2015

Tensions are super high here, damn. May I make a request to the moderator (Nezchan?) to delete the posts between the Korean anon and Halmoni, cuz the Korean anon (I don't know if it's the same person who keeps making random accounts to post like 2 posts at a time) is outright harassing Halmoni about things that have already passed.

What's your point, 존나웃겨? You asked them to stop translating and distributing illegally. They stopped. Back the hell off now, we're good. Thank you for being a social justice warrior for the artists, but your crusade is no longer welcomed if all that it consists of is profanities at a translator. Unless you are officially affiliated with Team Gaji or Lezhin, it really is none of your business should they decide to take matter into their own hands and pursue the issue with actual legal repercussions. You've done your job, you can go now.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

너 진짜 한심하다. 실수라고? 이미 작가님께서 하지말라고 했으면 그만해야지 그 뒤로 바로 다른 작가님 작품 스캔해서 올리려다가 또 한소리 듣고
그러고도 또 올리려던게 실수라고 ㅋㅋㅋ? 고의가 아니고?

감사합니다라고 해야한다고? 작가님들이 한 말 못들었니? 아님 한국말 못 알아듣니? 한번도 아니고 니 때문에 작가님들 빡쳤다고 병신아 누가 너한테 번역해달라고 부탁했니? 누가 허락없이 스캔해서 번역하라고 했니? 작가님께 먼저 허락 받는건 기본 상식이야, 허락 받을 시간이 없다고? 저작권자는 니가 아니고 작가님이야

작가들을 위해서 번역한다고? 착각하지마. 너 존나 욕먹고 있는건 아니? 한분은 니 고소하려다 마셨어
작가님들에게 사과나 먼저해 병신년아

너 진짜 '썸'이구나? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 오랜만이다 이 ㅅㅂ년아

고의로 만든 실수는 이 세상에 없나? 넌 무슨 바보 아니야? "실수" 뜻도 모르냐? 어이구, 큰일 났네. 넌 영어도 게못하는데, 한국말 도 못하면.....아휴 이 불상한년아 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

스켄레이션 사이트에서 그런 링크 여기저기 다 올렸던 미친새끼가 누구였지? 왜 대답이 없나? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 바로 너 였잖아, 이 또라이년아. 내가 사과하기 전에 네가 사과해야지 이 새끼야. 네가 그렇게 사랑하는 작가님들도 이 사실을 알고있나? 래진 만화 올렸던/올리고있는 상황 다 너 때문에 시작 한거잖아.

번역할라는 부탁? 해외 펜분들이 부탁했다 이 무식한 새끼야. 아ㅏㅏ 미안, 넌 영어 너무 못해서 전혀 몰랐지? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"허락 받을 시간이 없다고" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 야, 네 IQ는 뭐냐? 넌 농담도 뭔지 모르냐?? "Meme"은????? "Sweet Brown"도 누군지 모르지???? 아ㅏㅏㅏㅅㅂ 너 같은 뇌도 없는 새끼하고 대화하기도 진짜 싫은데

작가 위해서? 완전 틀렸는데? ㅋㅋ 난 해외 펜분들 위해서 하는데? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 욕먹고 있다고? 오마이갓! 무셔워ㅓㅓㅓㅓㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 난 별로 그런것들 신경 안써 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이미 나 때문에 이 만화를 샀던 사람들 있다. 넌 이 만화 위해서 대체 뭘했냐? 레진의 꼬추를 쪽쪽 빨아 먹기? 이메일 쓰기?? 이야, 우리 썸씨 너무 대단하다, 대단해 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

난 너무 착한 사람이니까, 널 마지막으로 경고할꺼다. 나 스토킹 좀 그만하라, 이 징그러운년아. 두번 다시 그따위 나한테 얘기 하면, 내가 널 위해 특별히 올려줄께. 오케이? ㅋㅋㅋ 마지막 경고니까 말 조심하라 새끼야

This is my last warning. Don't message me anymore and waste my time. I have no interest in continuing a conversation with someone lacking basic courtesy, manners, and intelligence. And keep your empty threats to yourself. Your imaginary friend wanted to charge me for posting raws when all they have is an online pseudonym, and those raws no longer exist? Do you realize how utterly stupid that sounds? Good luck finding the money and lawyer willing to take that case to international court, Einstein. Me suing you for online harassment and defamation would be a much more plausible idea, wouldn't it? I haven't received any contact from Lezhin from the time I met you, until now. So you can bet your ass that your "reporting" did absolutely nothing. Good job.

Thanks for having my back swine. I really don't know what her deal is. I guess Ssome is still salty from our past arguments, and hasn't moved on. I'm 99% sure she's not affiliated with the authors. She's a random fan who emails them about all of our risqué scanlation escapades. But don't bother trying to say anything to her in English. I doubt she would understand.

last edited at Jun 24, 2015 9:46PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I suggest a mud wrestling match between the ladies.

That'd be more entertaining than walls of korean text.

And give more yuri opportunities.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

I suggest a mud wrestling match between the ladies.

That'd be more entertaining than walls of korean text.

And give more yuri opportunities.

I'd much rather kill myself than have to physically touch someone with intellect of her caliber

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I was just trying to ease the tension (ó﹏ò。)

But come on... you know the trope.

Every standard romcom starts by a fight between the two main protagonists.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I'd much rather kill myself than have to physically touch someone with intellect of her caliber.

Being this hateful toward the mentally challenged, woaw the scum is real.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'd much rather kill myself than have to physically touch someone with intellect of her caliber.

Being this hateful toward the mentally challenged, woaw the scum is real.

Calling her "mentally challenged" is giving her too much credit, and an insult to the people who are actually mentally challenged.

To reply you must either login or sign up.