Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

People really eat up bait like a three-course meal around here...

I personally think it wouldn't be in character for Yuu to be overly judgmental of Touko.

This is pretty much what I believe as well. I may have joked about her relieving her frustrations, but it is indeed petty. Yuu made this "deal with the devil" herself, so she certainly knows that the guilt doesn't just lie with Touko. She hid her feelings and made this mess herself. To lash out on Touko whose insecurities are at fault and who has worked hard to overcome them now, would be childish.

I may not be the Doujima defense squad, but I'll always jump in for Touko lol

last edited at Mar 5, 2019 2:23AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

As much as this series getting more attention, trolls are being alive. So I’d say, don’t feed them. Let them shame their own selves.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@Chicken
I was squinting SO hard reading your comments.

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

@Chicken

Why?

joined Jul 26, 2016

@Chicken

Why?

last edited at Mar 5, 2019 4:53AM

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

@Chicken

Why?

You're just a part of the crowd. I give this series a year tops after it ends. After a year everyone's gonna realize it was crap. This is not the yuri masterpiece we're looking for.

joined Jul 26, 2016

You're just a part of the crowd.

Well aren't you the edgy hipster.

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

You're just a part of the crowd.

Well aren't you the edgy hipster.

I don't hate it just because it's popular. It just seems to me like this manga is nothing special, and it got popular because people think it's deep. Newsflash, it's not.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Nez, can we please just nip this nonsense, well, it’s a little late for “in the bud,” but ASAP?

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Nez, can we please just nip this nonsense, well, it’s a little late for “in the bud,” but ASAP?

Ok ok I'm leaving.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Obvious troll account is obvious, yea. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

joined Mar 18, 2018

In yuri, the important thing is the mental aspects of a relationship, more so than carnal desires.
Precisely because those in yuri relationships cannot bind themselves together naturally, they truly yearn to become one...
Like the people who yearn to look exactly like those models in magazines... in the end they completely identify with each other...
If it were possible, they'd have their heart and bodies both become one.
"i am you and you are me..." Yes... almost like reflecting mirrors!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@Chicken

Why?

Let's just summarize it thusly: IF your were trolling, and the goal of trolling is getting someone to get a negative reaction, you succeeded in ticking me off.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

People, say it after me "If I don't reply, the troll loses his power. If he keeps spamming because we ignore him, he will be banned."
There problem solved.

In yuri, the important thing is the mental aspects of a relationship, more so than carnal desires.
Precisely because those in yuri relationships cannot bind themselves together naturally, they truly yearn to become one...
Like the people who yearn to look exactly like those models in magazines... in the end they completely identify with each other...

Heh. I like this sentiment, albeit a bit too poetic. It truly only can exist in a world of fiction.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Quoting Yurika Campus Life i see.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yurikas_campus_life_ch09#10

joined Mar 18, 2018

Kinda forgot were it was from to be honest (i just had it written on a note in my phone) But i felt it was fitting so why not post it? :P

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

That series is kind of the anti-thesis of that statement. Poor Saori. Luckily she isn't that much into yuri anyway.

last edited at Mar 5, 2019 12:56PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Saori married Yurika even though she's not into yuri. She just has an account on Dynasty Reader because she wants to understand her wife's unnatural, yuri lifestyle.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Come on, Maki, you're a spectator, you're not supposed to give direction to the actors on stage. :þ

But man, that was a good transition… Here's what I was hearing during the last few pages…

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Come on, Maki, you're a spectator, you're not supposed to give direction to the actors on stage. :þ

I took that as more like Maki disabusing Yuu of the delusion that she was a member of the love-watching guild.

He wasn’t telling her how to act or what her lines were, just clarifying that she was already part of the cast.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

By the way, the final panels of this chapter made me think of https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sasameki_koto_ch32#6

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Right… I suppose he wants to see their show to the end after all. Yuu just giving up would be the worst anticlimax to him (and us).

On another note, I'm bothered by how weirdly… unparallel the last two pages are. Knowing Nakatani, I can't imagine that's not deliberate, but I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean.

(Maybe it's been discussed in some of the bazillion pages since the chap came out…)

^ Huh, it is similar…

last edited at Mar 5, 2019 5:12PM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

@Chicken

Why?

(The answer is "Yes".)

joined Nov 5, 2017

On another note, I'm bothered by how weirdly… unparallel the last two pages are. Knowing Nakatani, I can't imagine that's not deliberate, but I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean.

What do you mean?

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I mean that Yuu's running sideways, while Touko is running towards the reader. The jump between the two pages was a bit strange.

To reply you must either login or sign up.