Forum › Lily Love discussion

God dammit Donut. I get it but damn you need to consider other's feelings

blinkkittylove
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

Who bets with me that there's a ring in that box?

yeah, I'm thinking that.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Guess Donut has a bit of Ploy inside her.
Just not her fingers. :"

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

WHAT DA HEEELL DONUT NOOOOO~
read again
NOOOO DONUT WHAT ARE YOU DOIN YOU MORON
continued reading
Donut, your way of thinking is friggin lame but thats okay we're all weird :))
Oh Ice! Trust me your body, heart and soul! I'll cherish it to the end of my days and further in other lifes till the end of times T_T So kind so cute I'm deeply in love :3333

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Donut is realy cool in her dominat-role~ Very sweet moment with Ice :3
Btw~ I want a IceXPloy story xD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Donut is realy cool in her dominat-role~ Very sweet moment with Ice :3
Btw~ I want a IceXPloy story xD

There's one in the "secret chapter" of the paper edition of Lily Love, IIRC

//Added spoiler ^^ ~Alex

last edited at Jun 7, 2016 4:40PM by Alextasha

Ft_sharp
joined Nov 30, 2015

Well I think Donut's behaviour is actually pretty understandable and natural although it came out of nowhere. People break and snap when they are being hurt. Her relationship with Mew is the first one she ever has had and she probably feels betrayed somehow. It's like a row of first times for Donut, first love, exciting feelings, also the sort of painful feelings she never experienced before and first freak out.
Maybe she thinks how much of a hold Mew has on her and tries to escape that hold at the next best slip road since she just experienced how painful love and the dependence that comes with it can be. She maybe did that to kind of spite Mew. But well she couldn't.

omfg so much potential for missunderstandings in this chapter and so much potential to blow it all... especially when Mew looks like she's on the safe side with her ring and Donut seems to be on the safe side since she came to a better understanding of herself and Ice accepts the way she feels in those circumstances

just hoping its going alright for them
how many chapters left?

last edited at Jun 7, 2016 5:10PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

how many chapters left?

32 will be last one

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Everyone keeps talking about how Donut's behavior "came out of nowhere". She thought she saw Mew and Ploy kissing on the beach, did everyone forget that? That has been going around and around in her head ever since. No wonder she's so rattled and confused, she has had some pretty damned confusing "guidance" during this whole self-discovery trip, ne?

HopeFromYuri
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

I wanna cry
I also wanna laugh
Taco of feels

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Not cool, Do'. Not cool at all. On the other hand, Ice is too nice a girl. I hope she finds her happiness too.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not cool, Do'. Not cool at all. On the other hand, Ice is too nice a girl. I hope she finds her happiness too.

Seems like Ice being the no-nonsense girl who whips Ploy into shape is a popular choice. Mew let her get away with way more than Ice would.

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

Just a note: someone else has noticed that Donut and Ice have been almost THREE HOURS kissing each other? xD

"It's almots 7!" - http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_love_ch24#19
"But it's 10 PM, Donut" - http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_love_ch25#17

Pretty long time of... reflection. xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just a note: someone else has noticed that Donut and Ice have been almost THREE HOURS kissing each other? xD

"It's almots 7!" - http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_love_ch24#19
"But it's 10 PM, Donut" - http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_love_ch25#17

Pretty long time of... reflection. xD

Well, you gotta be sure.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I like Donut with Ice better :/ My ship will never be ;_;

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

Poor Ice, she deserves better. :-(

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Honestly, I think Ice and Mew would make an adorable couple more so than Donut and Mew.
Good chapter overall, we need more Ice!

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Alextasha posted:

how many chapters left?

32 will be last one

Wow, that's more than I anticipated. Are there really seven whole chapters left?

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

For once I actually thought there was good writing in this chapter. Too often I see lesbians in tv shows cheat on each other, like it's no big deal and there's no strings attached. So I'm glad Donut admitted she feels shitty for doing that. I never understood it either, I guess it's just for the sake of drama but they make lesbians look like scummy people that don't want a serious relationship.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

DONT DO THAT TO MEE, I CANT TAKE IT! but now ice is one of my favorite characters.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

i am fine as long is a girl, other way it will rage explosive

joined Sep 11, 2014

im confused as to how donut came up to that lesbians are just casual so kiss whoever i want conclusion. like she knows pmew is leaving for a scholarship and then jumps into a kiss with ice, like how is that the next logical thing??? lol

*edit: nevermind, forgot that donut saw pmew kissing ploy, so her kissing another girl in reaction makes just a tinyyyy bit of sense.

last edited at Jun 7, 2016 9:20PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

im confused as to how donut came up to that lesbians are just casual so kiss whoever i want conclusion. like she knows pmew is leaving for a scholarship and then jumps into a kiss with ice, like how is that the next logical thing??? lol

Because she "saw" Mew kissing Ploy.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Because she "saw" Mew kissing Ploy.

Yes, this.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_love_ch20#14

It happened right before all the nonsense with Ploy's crazy ex taking away Donut.

I guess people forgot about that part of the story line, since there has been some time between releases.

My reaction was not "OMG WHY DONUT Y U DO DIS" it was "Donut, I get it, you found out a friend you were close with loves you as more than a friend, and you think that apparently all lesbians do it, so you snapped and tried it yourself... and figured out that it's a shitty, shitty thing to do to another person."

There was also some commentary between she and Ploy in the ladies' room when the three of them were out for a meal. Don't think that helped poor Donut, either.

But then again, I try to hard to be logical sometimes, even with illustrated stories. ^_^;;

last edited at Jun 8, 2016 2:44AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The problem is that the story showed very little of Donut's internal struggle or made any more mention of the kiss afterwards, so there's little to connect the two acts in between it happening and Donut's breakdown with Ice. Something Ratana needs to pay more attention to in future stories, that's all.

To reply you must either login or sign up.