Forum › Posts by dakr

Ft_sharp
joined Nov 30, 2015

So... is Guge a girl or a guy or just a character that could be both/like it doesn't matter if they are of any gender? like Hanji from SNK is supposed to be?

dakr
Fuel discussion 20 Jul 05:05
Ft_sharp
joined Nov 30, 2015

plot twist: the ex gf and that dark haired girl are friends and that was all some prank to get to date her and change her attitude
since
she actually looks good and not fat at all
her attitude would be bothersome in a serious realtionship (in everything actually)
plus the ex gf and that woman used very similiar words

dakr
Lily Love discussion 07 Jun 17:09
Ft_sharp
joined Nov 30, 2015

Well I think Donut's behaviour is actually pretty understandable and natural although it came out of nowhere. People break and snap when they are being hurt. Her relationship with Mew is the first one she ever has had and she probably feels betrayed somehow. It's like a row of first times for Donut, first love, exciting feelings, also the sort of painful feelings she never experienced before and first freak out.
Maybe she thinks how much of a hold Mew has on her and tries to escape that hold at the next best slip road since she just experienced how painful love and the dependence that comes with it can be. She maybe did that to kind of spite Mew. But well she couldn't.

omfg so much potential for missunderstandings in this chapter and so much potential to blow it all... especially when Mew looks like she's on the safe side with her ring and Donut seems to be on the safe side since she came to a better understanding of herself and Ice accepts the way she feels in those circumstances

just hoping its going alright for them
how many chapters left?

last edited at Jun 7, 2016 5:10PM

dakr
Ft_sharp
joined Nov 30, 2015

am i the only one who hates this? its kinda forceful -_-

I think it'll feel forceful when Touko turns to Sayaka (so predictable), Touko the one who rarely feels romantic affection towards anyone. Maybe she also only thinks she is really in love with Koito since she never felt such a thing before when it's really just the feeling of finding someone who is like you because she was feeling different and odd and lonely all the time before when all those people confessed to her and she could not understand or return their feelings. While Koito maybe havent experienced such a feeling/pressure, not desperately seeking someone who is like her, someone who is unable to feel romantic affection as well, just to feel a bit normal herself. Maybe the way Koito makes Touko feel is not love but sanity and normality.
[Not to say the feelngs are fake or anything but Id rather say an illusion]

....Oooorr Touko just havent found the right one yet (so love at first sight?)

dakr
Fragtime discussion 02 Jun 12:32
Ft_sharp
joined Nov 30, 2015

what ch17 is the final one already?!oO

dakr
Ft_sharp
joined Nov 30, 2015

tbh I like it when mangas have both or are waving between both yuri and het, makes it seem more realistic, especially slice of life stuff.
Het in the middle is okay but I want a yuri end too haha