Forum › A Warm Place discussion

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Just on time with Umi's ongoing SIF event.
( ´ ▽ ` )

I guess the both of them got low tolerance on alcohol. I mean, getting drunk hard enough to suddenly just get into sex mood with just a single can?!
We all know that they just want to do it, right?! That alcohol is just an excuse.
(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

10377149_762111273827322_5234346199546356556_n
joined Sep 19, 2014

heresy

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Facial expressions of this mangaka are kinda off putting to me, they look... odd.

Nice, tho I would've liked an "I love you" from Umi.

heresy

Fuck off.

joined Dec 7, 2013

Eri x Umi
NSFW

All of my YES

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD SAY THIS. UGHHHH.

I debated for a long time to just translate her line to be direct about what she's saying. In the end I settled on what's there because it seemed more appropriate to her character.

Umi speaks in an oblique manner, and it was particularly bad at the end of this doujin. For the final few pages, I actually had to add a lot of English dialogue because it did not make any sense whatsoever in English. A lot can be said in Japanese without saying it directly, and Umi, as a pure yamato nadeshiko type, is a master of this.

Her "I know" isn't the callous response that Han Solo gives Leia, it's a gentle kind of one that is meant to heavily imply her unspoken words: "I love you too."

translator rant over and out.

last edited at Dec 22, 2014 5:24PM

joined Apr 13, 2012

thank you, translator
i was going to jokingly suggest a cheating tag but i don't want any hate... let's just say i'm still waiting for a really gorgeous UmixEri NSFW doujin (❛ w ❛)

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

WHAT THE!? 2 SINS IN 1 DAY?!ALL OF MY HATE!!!
and with the obligatory troll bait out of the way here are my actual thoughts: pretty cute/funny Eli can't take alcohol? Hahah. I like ElixUmi...the other odd ships don't do anything for me so I wonder why I like ElixUmi...

joined Sep 11, 2014

Finally an EliUmi doujin...with SEX!!
F-yeah!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD SAY THIS. UGHHHH.

I debated for a long time to just translate her line to be direct about what she's saying. In the end I settled on what's there because it seemed more appropriate to her character.

Umi speaks in an oblique manner, and it was particularly bad at the end of this doujin. For the final few pages, I actually had to add a lot of English dialogue because it did not make any sense whatsoever in English. A lot can be said in Japanese without saying it directly, and Umi, as a pure yamato nadeshiko type, is a master of this.

Her "I know" isn't the callous response that Han Solo gives Leia, it's a gentle kind of one that is meant to heavily imply her unspoken words: "I love you too."

translator rant over and out.

(could not resist)

last edited at Dec 22, 2014 6:29PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I always laugh when stories use the "OMG I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS ALCOHOL THAT I ALREADY DOWNED A WHOLE CAN OF." There's seriously no way someone who hasn't drunk before not taste some alcohol in the drinks...

Page 3, panel 2 made the whole doujin for me.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I always laugh when stories use the "OMG I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS ALCOHOL THAT I ALREADY DOWNED A WHOLE CAN OF." There's seriously no way someone who hasn't drunk before not taste some alcohol in the drinks...

Page 3, panel 2 made the whole doujin for me.

Honestly I'd rather have them get slipped some random mystery drug or ingredient (or magic in appropriate settings) with non-permanent effects than try to believe that they don't notice the taste or even smell of the alcohol in their drinks.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

shima this isn't gay girl position

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

I love Eri x Umi. I just can't get enough of them.

joined Nov 4, 2014

OMG FINALLY A ERIXUMI DOUJIN.. WITH SEX XD

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

This feels incomplete without Maki. It's like Umi and Honoka without Kotori, not bad just some things work better in threes.
Edit: I've come to accept that all the members of µ's have causal sex but I still don't like seeing ppl of alt. ships in the same story.

last edited at Dec 22, 2014 11:30PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Good doujin although I found the artstyle a bit odd. I'm used to a more "mature" depiction of the Love Live cast.

joined Apr 14, 2013

I felt like ive seen this art style before

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

now where is the prequel with the drunk!sex

joined Jan 8, 2014

Annnnd merry christmas...

Thanks for scantalating ^_^

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

Alcohol + yuri = favorite

A warm place, it's in my heart. Filled with the love of EriUmi.

joined May 23, 2013

I can't read this without crying I love nozomi XEri so much I can't......good manga but couldn't finish it.

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

exactly, share more EliUmi. :vvvvv

1235007_738839982828953_4916521183661080120_n
joined Dec 4, 2014

I can't read this without crying I love nozomi XEri so much I can't......good manga but couldn't finish it.

yeah!!!

Eli x Umi is the best♥

However, this one didn't really feel like them. The art and how they act towards one another, seemed like I was reading about two completely unrelated characters to Love Live!

To reply you must either login or sign up.