Forum › Posts by Kako Yuri

Kako Yuri
joined Mar 23, 2017

One more manga to ask, the one with red hair and the one with blonde hair. that blonde is small and she was the one that confessing love to the red hair. It's like the red hair is a gamer or something.... Because I kinda confused whether they were in the same class or not. Because the last one that I read was like they were in the same class, but the rest of it wasn't.

Kako Yuri
joined Mar 23, 2017

Ah, that's it! Thank you so much, kind people! I really appreciate you!

Kako Yuri
Forum Rules 23 Mar 19:48
joined Mar 23, 2017

Hehe! I'm confused, what's the meaning of rule 6? And what's kitchen reno? Kitchen renovation for advertising things?

Kako Yuri
joined Mar 23, 2017

Well, can I ask one too? I remember back with one girl that can play guitar and the other girl that can piano. It's like in the Highschool I think.... It's like the guitarist didn't know that pianist is so perverted and she just ran away after the pianist went to doing "stuff" to her. What's that manga called?

joined Mar 23, 2017

Um.... so Nevri brought me here. What is this about if you mind?

Kako Yuri
Asking Some Questions 23 Mar 19:11
joined Mar 23, 2017

Um.... Nevri, what is it? All welcome?

Kako Yuri
Asking Some Questions 23 Mar 19:10
joined Mar 23, 2017

For Best Mangaka Rohan, I suppose you are right. But yeah, as you can see, I'm waiting for ages and ages and it always comes Yaoi and Yaoi. Like back in 2015 and 2016 where bunch of Yaois came out. I don't like it, I don't hate it either. And when I've seen Valkyrie, I thought it would be good between humans. But, again.... A weapon? That's not like what I expected. Well I hope there's a Yuri anime like Sakura Trick or something that with Highschool theme. Not a War theme.

Kako Yuri
Asking Some Questions 23 Mar 19:02
joined Mar 23, 2017

Oh my goodness.... I didn't expect to be a little war in here. I'm sorry for that question. Well, I thought I was supposed to be the one that hated here. And yeah of course, for Nezchan, I know this isn't a church or cathedral that filled with priest members. I will not ask how to be rich or success in life. It's just a problem that concerned with my gf after all. I just don't want to lose her.... Well just be relax and calm down. We are here not to hate each other, we are here to ask and answer the questions, right?

Kako Yuri
Asking Some Questions 23 Mar 17:08
joined Mar 23, 2017

Well.... He-hello everyone. I'm kinda new in forums and things like this. So, um.... I want to ask some questions for you guys and I'm hoping that you would answer them.
-The first one is, is that on purpose why Sakura Trick volume 2 isn't there? I mean I already read that, but to see something missing is just feels awkward. If it's to support the mangaka, then it's good. I just want to know the reason.
-The second one is, it's just like pure Yuri, right? Like girl x girl? Is Futanari categorized as Yuri too? Like enhanced Yuri or something?
-The third one is, why Kinmoza is dropped? Is the translator or the publisher couldn't find the manga anymore? Or is it just not in the mood? I'm kinda curious.
-The forth one is, what's the different between Drama & Angst? Is it just like more into something?
-The fifth one is, is this an opening forum? Like you can ask anything as it's still in normal line. If it is, then there's a problem that I want to ask the advice from you guys. Because I hope there's a person (At least) who can help me.
-The sixth one is, is there any new upcoming pure Yuri animes? Like Sakura Trick? Because to be honest I'm waiting for ages and ages like mosses and hoping there's a Yuri anime that similiar to it. I'm waiting since the last Sakura Trick came out in 2013 if I'm not forgotten. To be honest, I don't like Netsuzou Trap and I'm not into NTR.
NOTE: Well.... I'm not a native english, so I'm sorry if my english kinda confusing for you guys. And probably I will ask about tags that made me confused. Thank you!