Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

One of the comments on comico said that the author said they may keep the story all fluttery and end it like that with no other progression
What do you guys think about that? D;

Sounds quite possible to be honest

Omg hell no!!!! I don't mind if she'll continue getting me frustrated every week but she cannot end it like that!!!!!~ It would ruin me, I would die~

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

One of the comments on comico said that the author said they may keep the story all fluttery and end it like that with no other progression

Sounds quite possible to be honest

Omg hell no!!!! I don't mind if she'll continue getting me frustrated every week but she cannot end it like that!!!!!~ It would ruin me, I would die~

Exactly, no way!! Why would it end like that?! It makes no sense!!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Sadly that's the direction where this story is heading, and it somehow fit its title and story description. However, I would prefer Ssamba to not go down that path.

Heol
joined Mar 8, 2016

Sadly that's the direction where this story is heading, and it somehow fit its title and story description. However, I would prefer Ssamba to not go down that path.

Yeah it really does fit the description

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

BeAji

Alright, before everyone collectively flips their lid... what's the exact text of the comment, and did they have a source for where ssamba said this? Because "anonymous commenter said ssamba said blah blah" is pretty sketchy in my book. (not to mention there might be lost-in-translation issues, unless your native language is Korean?)

I highly doubt ssamba would say that (whether they were planning to actually do so or not), because way to lose your readership lol. They're not stupid.

And finally, can everyone cool it with all the doomsday predictions... we're only at chapter 66, 2/3 of the way through the projected story (though really there's nothing preventing ssamba from extending it). For me, I'm not going to bother getting worried until maybe chapter 85. YMMV.

last edited at Mar 8, 2016 12:53PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

(though really there's nothing preventing ssamba from extending it)

There is Comico, I'm pretty sure she can't extend without their permission, from what I remember someone said in the past that they let Ssamba extend to 100 chapters, not that she extended just because she wanted, I think it's the same with Lezhin, Team Gaji extended WDTFS because they got permission.

last edited at Mar 8, 2016 1:28PM

joined Oct 31, 2013

(though really there's nothing preventing ssamba from extending it)

There is Comico, I'm pretty sure she can't extend without their permission, from what I remember someone said in the past that they let Ssamba extend to 100 chapters, not that she extended just because she wanted, I think it's the same with Lezhin, Team Gaji extended WDTFS because they got permission.

Well if she needs permission I would like to believe she'll get it? I mean isn't it their most read manhwa? I hope it'll be over 100 chapters, I mean it's just so good~~

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rather than them give permission, I actually think they will demand Ssamba to extend it, my memory is kind of bad but I think you're right, for a long time FF was the manhwa with the most reads, then it fell to second place, but recently became the most read again.

Also, I doubt it'll end with just flirting, if anything it'll end when they become a couple, but if it's extended to 150 I bet we'll see them as a couple too.

last edited at Mar 8, 2016 1:58PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Alright, before everyone collectively flips their lid... what's the exact text of the comment, and did they have a source for where ssamba said this? Because "anonymous commenter said ssamba said blah blah" is pretty sketchy in my book. (not to mention there might be lost-in-translation issues, unless your native language is Korean?)

Nah, I just think it was a reader like us here, making a prediction. On another note, although I want to see them as a couple too, no need to panic over it .
Like seriously it's not like someone's life depends on it xD

Also, I doubt it'll end with just flirting, if anything it'll end when they become a couple, but if it's extended to 150 I bet we'll see them as a couple too.

With FF I can't believe it until I see it. Until then I seriously think it is possible to end with them just declaring they are going to date in the future

last edited at Mar 8, 2016 2:03PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

MacySan posted:

Nah, I just think it was a reader like us here, making a prediction. On another note, although I want to see them as a couple too, no need to panic over it .

But weren't we killing over it?

With FF I can't believe it until I see it. Until then I seriously think it is possible to end with them just declaring they are going to date in the future

It is ultra common in mangas. I totally can see it ending with them just confessing love and starting to date.

last edited at Mar 8, 2016 2:06PM

Heol
joined Mar 8, 2016

BeAji

I highly doubt ssamba would say that (whether they were planning to actually do so or not), because way to lose your readership lol. They're not stupid.

And finally, can everyone cool it with all the doomsday predictions... we're only at chapter 66, 2/3 of the way through the projected story (though really there's nothing preventing ssamba from extending it). For me, I'm not going to bother getting worried until maybe chapter 85. YMMV.

Yeah the comment just said the writer said, so not trustable but it does sort of fit the description? But thats just what the comment said "작가님 설레는 기분 이거 진짜 그냥 설레기만하고 완결낼수도있다는데 그게 사실이에요?" which translates to "author-nim you said you could just end fluttering feelings with just flutter is that true?"
I apologized if i got on anyones nerves with that post :/

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Honestly I just need like 15 chapters of them dating.. And that would be almost 4 months of blissfulness for me? lol

joined Feb 28, 2016

It will be beyond disappointing if that's the route she chooses to take.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yeah the comment just said the writer said, so not trustable but it does sort of fit the description? But thats just what the comment said "작가님 설레는 기분 이거 진짜 그냥 설레기만하고 완결낼수도있다는데 그게 사실이에요?" which translates to "author-nim you said you could just end fluttering feelings with just flutter is that true?"

I don't know if I can take 34 more chapters of just "fluttering". If it really ends with nothing resolved, I'll get as disappointed and depressed as when Stretch ended.

last edited at Mar 8, 2016 3:11PM

joined Oct 31, 2013

Are you sure about that??

It is ultra common in mangas. I totally can see it ending with them just confessing love and starting to date.

Yes and each one of those mangas are seriously traumatizing, I do not want to go through this- not with FF~! I just end up so unsatisfied every time this happens :(

Also I love reading yuri, but I can't take all of those stupid one shots that just start and end with meaningless sex or those mangas that has an unfullfiling ending, anymore ><.
So now when I finally find a good (really F good) yuri story, that actually follows and develops a relationship, it might end up leaving me high&dry?
Is a yuri story that actually cares about developing the relationships and the characters (like FF) and has a good ending, is too much to ask?!?

I must not lose hope~ for now I'll have to trust Ssamba~❤

last edited at Mar 8, 2016 3:50PM

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

Yeah, I don't think comico would want what is (probably) their biggest moneymaker to end any faster than it has to, haha. At the same time, I'm not sure I want a comico-ordered extension either, I hope ssamba can just use as many chapters as they need in order to tell the story they originally intended. Extensions have ruined good kdramas before because suddenly the writers have to manufacture more drama to fill up the order, I don't want FF to fall into that trap too.

BeAji

Sorry, didn't mean to sound as if I was annoyed at your post (I'm really not). I just wanted to prevent another round of panicked speculation about how FF is going to let us all down in the end, because people might interpret that as something ssamba officially said. Also I was in a hurry and didn't really have time to check my tone, sometimes I have trouble with that. Err... anyways, welcome to the forum! ^^;;

last edited at Mar 8, 2016 6:03PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Extensions have ruined good kdramas before because suddenly the writers have to manufacture more drama to fill up the order, I don't want FF to fall into that trap too.

I don't think FF have this problem, originally it was going to be 50 chapters, now it is 100 chapters, so what Ssamba planned could have been nothing more than subtext, I know it's not exactly those numbers, but thanks to the extention we basically got 50 chapters focusing on their friendship and growing feelings, now we're in 50 chapters where they question their feelings and notice they love each other romantically, having conflict with those feelings, unless Ssamba really wants to make them a couple only in the last chapter, that is what might happen unfortunately, if it ends with them a couple at all, with another extention of 50 chapters she could easily show more than enough of their relationship as a couple and deal with any drama it brings, really, FF can easily be a story of three arcs with more or less 50 chapters in each, now if it goes beyond 150 chapters I agree that the quality will probably drop, I mean, after friendship arc, fluttering feelings arc, and couple arc, what else would she do? Married adult life arc? Adoption arc? After all they are still pretty young, but that would probably need a time skip of years to happen which could easily make the quality drop.

last edited at Mar 8, 2016 7:03PM

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

I don't know if I can take 34 more chapters of just "fluttering". If it really ends with nothing resolved, I'll get as disappointed and depressed as when Stretch ended.

Ugh... just when I was beginning to overcome my Stretch trauma.

joined Nov 18, 2015

It won't surprise me if Ssamba ends it like that and actually it won't even bothered me that much cause it would be such THE thing to do for this story ! :D

I'll enjoy any ending anyway cause until now i've enjoyed the story and characters as much as Ssamba has being loving drawing the story the way she/he wants to tell it !

last edited at Mar 8, 2016 9:04PM

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

@Thiaguinho-sama Out of curiosity, where does it say FF was originally going to be 50 chapters? I looked through the 2 past author Q&As but couldn't find anything. Anyways, I'm fine with the series running longer if that's what ssamba decides they need to tell the story well, I just meant I don't want the length to be dictated by external forces like comico or fan demand.

I actually enjoy seeing old marrieds in fiction haha (particularly since it's so rare to see it with f/f couples) so I'd be fine with an arc like that lol. But probably most readers wouldn't be very interested. That being said, I think it's totally plausible/possible for ssamba to wrap things up well in 100 chapters. I guess I'm in the minority but I don't believe that the fact that we're at chapter 66 means that it's too late/there's not enough time left/we're going to get a "confession ending".

Heol
joined Mar 8, 2016

Yeah, I don't think comico would want what is (probably) their biggest moneymaker to end any faster than it has to, haha. At the same time, I'm not sure I want a comico-ordered extension either, I hope ssamba can just use as many chapters as they need in order to tell the story they originally intended. Extensions have ruined good kdramas before because suddenly the writers have to manufacture more drama to fill up the order, I don't want FF to fall into that trap too.

BeAji

Sorry, didn't mean to sound as if I was annoyed at your post (I'm really not). I just wanted to prevent another round of panicked speculation about how FF is going to let us all down in the end, because people might interpret that as something ssamba officially said. Also I was in a hurry and didn't really have time to check my tone, sometimes I have trouble with that. Err... anyways, welcome to the forum! ^^;;

Yeah my apologizes for not making it clear on the first post
My intentions were not about how FF is going to let us down I was just wondering what people thought about that possible ending(?)
Thank you for the welcome ^~^

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Out of curiosity, where does it say FF was originally going to be 50 chapters?

Weeeeell... I remember reading it looooong ago in the thread, would be a pain to find it now, but I remember that someone said that it was going to be 50 chapters but the story was extended to 100 chapters, it's all I remember, I might be mixing it with WDFS, I won't deny that, but their extention was from 40 chapters to 80 chapters, It's a little hard to mix up those numbers, does someone else remember if it really was originally 50 chapters?

And I have to agree that as we're in chapter 66 it's hard to say how it will end, unless Ssamba drags the confession more than necessary. we might have it by chapter 75 or 80, I mean. besides the drama they're having now because they don't know the love is mutual, does anyone remember any drama left? I can only think of No-rae ex-bf with perfect timing that didn't really get a proper conclusion.

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 4:07PM

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

I wonder where is everybody?
Less excitement for this week huh?
Anyway its about 2hrs to go

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

Yeah, the thread's been unusually quiet the past few days. Midterms, maybe? But I'm excited for potential drunk No-rae shenanigans.

Forgot about daylight savings though, gotta kill time for an hour now...

joined Oct 31, 2013

Everyone died down together with the tension. It's just too risky to hope at this point ¬.¬`
Anyway only one more hour, dunno about you but I'm excited and crossing fingers xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.