Forum › Their Story discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

lmao this kid

sexism
she would def let bae wipe hands on her

last edited at Jul 12, 2019 9:38AM by

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

This child is the best hope for humanity's future.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

good thing I have some friends to wipe my hands on, life could be environmentally friendly with friends

this

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

good thing I have some friends to wipe my hands on, life could be environmentally friendly with friends

I don't have friends so what should i do ?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I have friends, but I don't wipe hands on them, so I'd just suggest doing the same thing as I am and wipe them either with a cloth rag or a towel or into your clothes.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Never wash your hands, obviously. :^)

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Lilliwyt posted:

Wipe your hands on your enemies instead

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Lilliwyt posted:

Of cos - how else are you supposed to get their blood off... >.>

joined Oct 22, 2018

Lilliwyt posted:

Well, if the battlefield is near a river, you can get it off by swimming in said river? Unless the blood of the battlefield ended up reddening the river, in which case...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Lilliwyt posted:

Well, if the battlefield is near a river, you can get it off by swimming in said river? Unless the blood of the battlefield ended up reddening the river, in which case...

Rivers near battlefields usually ended up full of the dead and dying defeated driven there in a bloody rout to drown, tho. But I would imagine that simplifies the whole "bathe in their blood" business...?

joined Oct 22, 2018

Lilliwyt posted:

Rivers near battlefields usually ended up full of the dead and dying defeated driven there in a bloody rout to drown, tho. But I would imagine that simplifies the whole "bathe in their blood" business...?

Loltrue

EDIT:
Anyway, I feel like most (if not all) of us in this sequence of comments quoting a previous comment may be infringing on rule 11?

last edited at Jul 12, 2019 4:01PM

Artoria
joined Sep 12, 2018

Who is the adorable little troglodyte???

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

EDIT:
Anyway, I feel like most (if not all) of us in this sequence of comments quoting a previous comment may be infringing on rule 11?

If we say the boy is some sort of rival/enemy to Sun Jing (which, despite her hardest efforts to keep her cool, is implicated to be the case in her POV), then him wiping his hands off on her clothes (unconsciously ratifying that notion, albeit with a different reasoning) and the resulting string of comments could still be considered on-topic >.>

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Like, most of the time I love this stuff that gets released, but sometimes I wish the author would stop the story altogether or emigrate to a country where they wouldn't care and would help publish the stuff because it keeps reminding me I won't be seeing the resolution of the story anytime soon (or possibly ever)

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Thank you. Helps you build your, and those around you's, immune system, all while being both thoughtful and thoughtless.

last edited at Jul 15, 2019 2:46PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Thank you. Helps you build your, and those around you's, immune system, all while being both thoughtful and thoughtless.

I never thought I'd see something that simultaneously makes perfect sense AND absolutely no sense whatsoever.

We really need updates on this, theres like 2-3 new chs.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Maybe they're saving them up so we can get all the "there's no progress/what happened to the story?" complaints all in one go.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Maybe they're saving them up so we can get all the "there's no progress/what happened to the story?" complaints all in one go.

laughs in Dynasty

last edited at Aug 6, 2019 3:47PM

RIkai Uploader
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

Certainly not!!

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

LOL omg those poor lonely guys XD idk if it was the level of my weariness, time of night i read this, or what, but this one had me crackin up XD

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Seems to have gotten more vocally romantic again.

joined Feb 3, 2016

I squee everytime I see this updated. I love seeing anything for my two favorite dorks.

Even if it doesnt move the story along.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Both of these chapters were just so cute and just so hilarious.

To reply you must either login or sign up.