Forum › Gamma discussion

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

yknow ive had ideas for a story similar to this but never had the courage to start writing it. its a bit like this and onepunch man but stars a super hero couple who faked their deaths after saving the world but grow bored and pretend to be villians to give new heroes a challenge and life lessons

Dude, that sounds mega cool I would totally love to read it!

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

By the way, the couples having sexy times are available on the author's pixiv

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=11960702

So according to the profile Ogino Jun is female and 19 years old, a young woman with her pixiv full of raging lesbians art, I'm the only one that feels happy because of that? I guess that help explain some of the problems with the story, I mean about her being young and not have experience of course, just sayng before someone twist my words...

Also nice to know that Togi is her, I always thought the art was too similar to Gamma.

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 11:32AM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

So according to the profile Ogino Jun is female and 19 years old, a young woman with her pixiv full of raging lesbians art, I'm the only one that feels happy because of that? I guess that help explain some of the problems with the story, I mean about her being young and not have experience of course, just sayng before someone twist my words...

Also nice to know that Togi is her, I always thought the art was too similar to Gamma.

The author is male, don't belief the stuff written in pixiv profiles ;)

I'm crying right now. I can't believe this is the end. This one of the best manga series I ever read.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I expected that, it was too good to be true after all, thanks Fipse, and just curious but where did you find he's male? Mangaupdates don't say and I don't remember the manga saying anything either.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I expected that, it was too good to be true after all, thanks Fipse, and just curious but where did you find he's male? Mangaupdates don't say and I don't remember the manga saying anything either.

Here

https://youtu.be/6wL9hKqs8HQ

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

They looked at the manga in a TV show and the author appears in it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wL9hKqs8HQ

Remi
joined Jul 14, 2014

Am I the only one that doesn't understand why the rebels' plan worked? According to Night Driver, they needed to have more life energy than lamba energy in the antennas to erase lamba energy from the planet. But, to do this they are using 3 (well maybe 2 since Dr. Woe wouldn't count) evolved humans to power the antennas. Given that they have superpowers wouldn't that mean in their bodies have more lamba energies than life? Otherwise they would be ordinary people without powers. So for their plan to work wouldn't they need to sacrifice someone without lamba energy? This needs at least another volume to flesh all this background information out. I would liked if they did a flashback chapter of the war where they show Lily Cure going all out in her prime and explain Midori.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Dr. Woe's coffin was pure life energy and both Steel and Cell lost most of their Lamda energey on the fights; leaving them with more Life energy on their bodies.

Ooohh.... I thought maybe Yuri would die after using that power but it's still BETTER having her disabled legs and be TOGETHER with her MARINA than her being dead... >~<
I just don't know if Yuri will live like FOREVER while Marina grows older and die eventually or if it's just her physical appearance... O_o

White_mage
joined Feb 28, 2013

My body was not ready for the Yuri x Marina pics

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

... I have no words anymore.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I am not getting anything guys

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You realize all that stuff is on the Pixiv linked earlier, right?

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

You mean the stuff that Pixiv refused to show me?
nez plz, think of the little people :<

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Just make a free account.....

joined Apr 15, 2013

And it's Flame Bane with the steal. I think this is actually my favorite manga ever. Yeah, I'm fine with saying that. Fantastic.

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

I need more of this series Dx
Maybe a prequel to this...or just some extra/gaiden stories!!!!

been a while since I read any good superhero manga.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

translator will have a batch with fixes in a few days, and probably additional pages(?)

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

It feels like the last few chapters skipped a bunch of really important character development and then things just sort-of ended. Status quo was god, then things were different.

On a different note, was Yuri's sister actually the other Lilly Cure?

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Omfg. The endgames! Yassss! When I saw them two kissing, I had to step out and silently screamed happiness. Lol. The I saw the next page then repeated the process again. Lol. But yes. Hell yes. But damn. I want an extra for 'em couples...‎

joined May 24, 2014

You realize all that stuff is on the Pixiv linked earlier, right?

My antivirus refuses to let me in the site, so I'm posting'em here...and yes I got'em from /u/

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Wow, I just finished reading this, I started yesterday, I was at first rooting for the sisters,as I usually do but the character's relationships development ... it was indeed amazing,and I love super heroes and troubled people and I am so gonna write this a proper review on my blog <3

A*m*a*z*i*n*g

Gotta love the couples ,so good for each other, although it wasn't entirely clear for me what was up with the whole siscon thing .. was that Miyuki just trying to make up for dead friend to her sister? Cos she called her the way she did right? Hmm guess it was a way to cope with things.anyway they grew out of that,and found happiness.

<3

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 10:31AM

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Miyuki x hikari is my new thing need to make fanart asap
And Yuri X Marina too

last edited at Aug 25, 2015 10:43AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.