Forum › Gamma discussion

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Just a heads up people, Ogino Jun has uploaded quite the lewd Gamma pictures on his twitter

https://twitter.com/ogino_jun

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Just a heads up people, Ogino Jun has uploaded quite the lewd Gamma pictures on his twitter

https://twitter.com/ogino_jun

Meh, I was hoping for actual hand-holding...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Drama CD? Audiobook?

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

This manga is really good that I'm actually reading it for the heroes, the yuri is just a bonus. Man, when Blue Train died I was so devastated goddamn.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Uu~ It was so good. My Shogun heart must be growing weaker, I didn't expect to cry reading this (つ﹏<)・゚。 (and despite of the happy ending, part of me is sad that Yuri and Miyuki didn't end together).

I had planned reading this manga ages ago, but didn't do that until now for some unknown reason, then the comments on "The Girl I Admire" remembered me to read this, now I almost regret not reading this sooner...
And despite I pretty much hating superheroes stories (except Boku no Hero Academia and One-Punch Man), this was really good, hope to see more of this author in the future. Now the only thing remaining is to buy this manga when I get some money.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Ogino set a poll where the options are Miyuki × hikari and Yuri × Marina. Who knows what it is but I can see a Gamma R-18 on the tweet.

https://twitter.com/ogino_jun/status/827132660497592321

Currently, Miyuki x Hikari are winning

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Respect to him for sticking with his vision and not offering the Miyuki x Yuri option. :-)

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

I don't like the ending.
Thefuck with that sudden relationship change.

Your pfp matches your comment too well <3

joined Jul 25, 2016

I loved this! I think the romance escalated quickly but still I liked it. Loved the pairings! <3 great work and art too.

joined Apr 7, 2017

Make a second series plz

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

This was a good series. I loved it. But a couple of chapters got really strange. It went from ecchi: Girl's breasts being strategically covered by hair. To boobs everywhere. One chapter even started with a girl randomly showing her tits. What was the point of that?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

One does not question The Boobs.

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

I'm at ch. 6's ending and I'm salty about the guy's death and HOW STUPID IS THAT WOMAN? Jesus Christ, it's either stupidity or she's some baddy working with the other guy and really, I'm leaning more towards stupidity. She kills him because they lack the resources for long term containment? Yeah, sure, but how stupid are you supposed to be when there's something else that's going on here and you just kill the only evidence that you have? A hero's just been turned into a monster, how bout you freaking find out who did that to him first before offing him like some horse with a lame leg! How the hell did this bitch go up the ranks? Most likely kissing someone's ass or nepotism if you ask me.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I'm at ch. 6's ending and I'm salty about the guy's death and HOW STUPID IS THAT WOMAN? Jesus Christ, it's either stupidity or she's some baddy working with the other guy and really, I'm leaning more towards stupidity. She kills him because they lack the resources for long term containment? Yeah, sure, but how stupid are you supposed to be when there's something else that's going on here and you just kill the only evidence that you have? A hero's just been turned into a monster, how bout you freaking find out who did that to him first before offing him like some horse with a lame leg! How the hell did this bitch go up the ranks? Most likely kissing someone's ass or nepotism if you ask me.

I despised her for doing that when I first read that chapter. For real, I was seething with anger. But keep reading, and your feelings on her might change.

last edited at Jan 4, 2018 5:45AM

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Years later and it's one of the best "Superhero" manga I've read

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

^ It's still also roughly one of two and a half yuri manga that's not just all about romance, in whichever disguise.

0b21d3bd644f4d653b7731e7035d82f4
joined Mar 19, 2019

This is not the end I would expect :< :< , I want Yuri x Miyuki :< T_T T_T

0b21d3bd644f4d653b7731e7035d82f4
joined Mar 19, 2019

Feel so sad

ThrustFromBehind
joined Feb 8, 2019

When does Jun use the incest card, you know, kissing and rubbing stuff, action is Def good and story too, but I don't know if getting all touchy feeling and hugging g would be considered incest.

10350345_10203915261036022_4042905298182130354_n
joined Mar 1, 2015

I read this hoping for an incest but the Miyuki and Hikari pairing is not so bad and I really love them..Really happy that they are living together at the end.. :D

When does Jun use the incest card, you know, kissing and rubbing stuff, action is Def good and story too, but I don't know if getting all touchy feeling and hugging g would be considered incest.

I agree that it's not considered incest, so I think that the tag for that is not needed anymore.

last edited at May 21, 2019 11:11AM by OrangePekoe

joined Oct 15, 2014

I agree that it's not considered incest, so I think that the tag for that is not needed anymore.

Agree. Pls do review this admins

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=35438167
4 new gamma pics in the last month, what could it mean? Also, spoilers, they’re very lewd.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'd suggest anyone interested, to save them now there's a chance. Ogino has an irritating tendency to get his Pixiv account purged/deleted every few months.

To reply you must either login or sign up.