Forum › Gamma discussion

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Ten out of fucking ten
This should be an anime
It would be like kill la kill levels of awesomeness

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Sweet zombie jesus that would be epic......Gamma done up just like Kill La Kill. It has all the right ingredients.... Over the top characters,..over the top story.....over the top Yuri action!

TheYuriReviewer
joined Mar 24, 2013

Sweet zombie jesus that would be epic......Gamma done up just like Kill La Kill. It has all the right ingredients.... Over the top characters,..over the top story.....over the top Yuri action!

ikr?
That and Gamma would actually have a really good progression like KLK
Unlike most action animes
I really hope that happens
I almost want to make a petition for it

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Kill la Kill was paint by numbers shonen parody, I wanna see something really true to heart ridiculous without winking at itself amd that doesn't shackle it's plot by how other series did it ¯_(ツ)_/¯

TheYuriReviewer
joined Mar 24, 2013

Kill la Kill was paint by numbers shonen parody, I wanna see something really true to heart ridiculous without winking at itself amd that doesn't shackle it's plot by how other series did it ¯_(ツ)_/¯

RIP Bill Hicks

I felt KLK was really well done through and through but yes I could see how that could be true.
Action anime that don't fall short of great execution...
The original Hellsing maybe...
Black Lagoon somewhat...even though I love both so much

Sakura_trick_yuu_wallpaper_by_sn4cks-d7abrn4.png
joined Mar 6, 2015

(╥﹏╥) makes me so sad that this manga is over ;( it was reallllly goood ^^ thank you

TheYuriReviewer
joined Sep 9, 2013

What? that had one of the best anime ending in the genre! had real balls not to take the route so many other action anime. just my thoughts.

TheYuriReviewer
joined Mar 24, 2013

What? that had one of the best anime ending in the genre! had real balls not to take the route so many other action anime. just my thoughts.

i agree

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Someone saved all images from Ogino Jun pixiv? cause it don't exists anymore...

last edited at Sep 1, 2015 7:49PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

WHAT!?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Someone over /u/ ripped all the stuff on Ogino's Pixiv (until August 21 at least)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k32fq77ltbjff4m/godzilla-95-14+%2811960702%29.zip

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Dark_Tzitzimine

Someone over /u/ ripped all the stuff on Ogino's Pixiv (until August 21 at least)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k32fq77ltbjff4m/godzilla-95-14+%2811960702%29.zip

I don't remember any new stuff after August 21, from what I remember it had 56 posts in pixiv, some were images put together but they were already post alone before, as there is 53 images and 6 folders in this file I guess we can assume it really have all of them, at least I can't think of any missing image, thanks Dark_Tzitzimine.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Wow I wonder why he deleted his Pixiv...

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

People on /u/ think it was suspended rather than deleted.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Suspended? so what, it can come back later? I don't have any idea how it works... And Dark_Tzitzimine, can you go to dynasty irc now? as you know about /u/ I need to talk with you...

If it was suspended for the severe lack of censorship on a lot of their art, then it might not be back.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

If it was suspended for the severe lack of censorship on a lot of their art, then it might not be back.

Japanese censorship is weird. Adding some black lines that don't even hide anything.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well that was the case on a lot of his art. Still is weird that Pixiv suddenly noticed it after at least a year of the art being available there.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Just watched One Punch Man, and I think we found the potential studio to do Gamma. (If it ever gets an anime debut.)

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Excellent news!

And amusingly enough, it seems is gonna be just for gamma fanart.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thanks to the anon who pointed out we were missing chapter 38, should be fixed now.

I don't even know.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yay! I finally read it. That was not bad. A nice read. I liked all those references and parodies to superhero and monster movies. As for the yuri. Damn, It was too sudden. Especially MiyukixHikari. I think incest tag is a bit misleading. Miyuki's behavior is explained in the last chapter. There's no incest, just siscon.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

i was liking the manga, the last chapters just dint do for me. There shouldve been at least a character explaining more about their plan and progress, and about the other lilycure and the incest situation. Theyve shown a bit of MiyukixHikari, but YurixMary lacked a hole lot, to even make sense, how they went from incest to loving deeply someone else.

Well i guess the incest to me it just dint felt like a joke, i took it to heart, like they just werent showing the private sister time and focusing on the plot. In the end it was just slapped out as some kind of replacement for the missing girl, mixed with fooling around? It was just too sad/weird how their relationship had absolutely no impact on them. Miyuki just kinda put aside it with time, but Yuri? She dint even wink, sure it had some jealousy at the start but as soon as she got used to Hikari, then its suddenly all okay? Suddenly Miyuki meant nothing? Just a replacement for someone we know nothing precise about, whether their relationship or the person. That whole execution just felt so, so shitty, i cant forgive the manga

To reply you must either login or sign up.