Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Director's Cut version of Wasteland 2 came out today, time to actually play this thing!

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I sold my Dota stuff and those Steam cards on the market and bought a few less than 5€ games for the money. Found some really nice stuff I probably wouldn't have found otherwise, like One Finger Death Punch, Geometry Dash, Grey Cubes, Awe and Particle Mace. Those 90% off sales are awesome.

Also, Dungeon Defenders II is in open beta now.

last edited at Oct 13, 2015 9:16PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Speaking of defense games, the Defender's Quest 2 devs have apparently got Nobuo Uematsu on board to do music for them. Blog post and sample track here.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^That's the first time I saw the new graphics and animations of DQ2. I like pixel graphics as much as the next guy but I really prefer the new ones.

last edited at Oct 13, 2015 10:45PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

^That's the first time I saw the new graphics and animations of DQ2. I like pixel graphics as much as the next guy but I really prefer the new ones.

The original DQ was amazing, given the resources they had to make it with. This one seems to have a lot more of everything. Not sure how it'll turn out, but they've definitely got me interested.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I really liked the first game but I bought it on one of the big Steam sales so it kinda went under the bigger profile games for me and I never got too far into it. The HUD was kinda uncomfortable but other than that I had no problems with it. I'll probably finish the game when the HD update releases.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Friday the 13th: the game on kickstarter

Indeed, Kagura and Naraku get really, REALLY gay by the game's end.

Done! and can I just assume they got engaged/married off-screen at this point? XD.

The DLC for this game is an excellent purchase...

I might get it later then, one of my concerns is buying something I may not end up using more than once.

Yep, Katsuragi gets to buils her harem on BA's ending. The hilarious part is that she has Dai as maid/fan girl

Also Yagyu-oneechan lol. Kat's story really surprised me since "bad guys never win" and Ika stops anyone with "ill intentions" on hers.

I do kinda wish there were more victory animations so maybe Yagyu wouldn't get clam-jammed even at max rank.

Pfff-hahah

Yep...that's...a...thing...

Game: Splatoon Pairing: Inkling girls Links: pixiv1 pixiv2
back...sorta.

last edited at Oct 13, 2015 11:07PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Done! and can I just assume they got engaged/married off-screen at this point? XD.

Yeah, that seems like a sensible idea

They have minor roles on two of the DLC stories.

I might get it later then, one of my concerns is buying something I may not end up using more than once.

Believe me, you'll get your money's worth from them

Also Yagyu-oneechan lol. Kat's story really surprised me since "bad guys never win" and Ika stops anyone with "ill intentions" on hers.

Hve you seen Dai's? She's looking for a dragon to fight XD

I do kinda wish there were more victory animations so maybe Yagyu wouldn't get clam-jammed even at max rank.

The closest the series has come to that are the pairs on SK2 and even then, the changes are just on the dialogue.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So according to /u/ the new Neptunia game (Blanc vs Zombies) has a confession scene between Nepgear and Uni

http://www.twitch.tv/j_jirou/v/20621290

Skip to 3:25:11 for it.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

So according to /u/ the new Neptunia game (Blanc vs Zombies) has a confession scene between Nepgear and Uni

Holy fuck, Uni is fuckin perfect

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Hi Rye!!! It's been a long time since we last talked. Lol.

Sorry for barging in your thread and totally going out of topic. But, can you remember that SIF account I gave you a long time ago? Are you still using it? If not, will it be okay for me to take it back? I'll give it to my bae since she already started enjoying the game as well. Lol.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth got a release date!

........whoa!

Hi Rye!!! It's been a long time since we last talked. Lol.

Sorry for barging in your thread and totally going out of topic. But, can you remember that SIF account I gave you a >long time ago? Are you still using it? If not, will it be okay for me to take it back? I'll give it to my bae since she >already started enjoying the game as well. Lol.

Hello, it's not really off-topic and it's not my thread, everyone is welcome lol. Sure, I haven't played SiF in months...now to download that massive update...I'll be back.

Series: Bayonetta Pairing: Bayonetta x Jeane Links: pixiv1 pixiv2

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Hey guys still going strong? Finally got my brothers to give me enough money to effort internet and stuff again,
Do you guys have some nice, 3DS games you can recommend? I'm now totally out of the loop what's new and good X_x

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@Asa-senpai: S-Senpai!? notice me!.....anyway, it depends on what kind of game you want to play. I got Senran Kagura 2 not too long ago and it's pretty fun(and pretty gay), that is of course as long as you don't mind all the fan-service, you may also need to catch up with the story(watching the anime works).

@AkikoXi: I sent you a couple in-game messages. Want me to use up all the love gems 1st? 2x48 59 39 22(1st part)

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

@Asa-senpai: S-Senpai!? notice me!.....anyway, it depends on what kind of game you want to play. I got Senran Kagura 2 not too long ago and it's pretty fun(and pretty gay), that is of course as long as you don't mind all the fan-service, you may also need to catch up with the story(watching the anime works).

if the gameplay is solid (and I can get it around here) I'll buy it. Didn't watch more than half of the show but I can fix that really fast. I play pretty much anything though I kinda had enough Pokémon for now seeing as I spent the last 4 Month trying to get every shiny in the game (finished half way) Yeah....had a looot of spare time

last edited at Oct 15, 2015 4:22AM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Monster Hunter is the only game anyone really needs.

joined Mar 23, 2013

No.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If MH is so perfect, why do they need to keep making more of them? Shouldn't one be all that's necessary?

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

If MH is so perfect, why do they need to keep making more of them? Shouldn't one be all that's necessary?

Yeah but thing is, Capcom is pretty greedy.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@AkikoXi: I sent you a couple in-game messages. Want me to use up all the love gems 1st? 2x48 59 39 22(1st part)

Lol sorry for the late reply. Just saw it and got it now. Thanks a lot Rye! She's kinda shocked when I did all the tweaking earlier on her phone then saw Nico on the screen. She was like "what happened?!!" Lol. She's enjoying it now. Thanks a whole bunch!!!

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I love control warrior in Harthstone so much. Varian is such a ridiculous card. There you are, being all low life and stuff and then you just dish out 30 damage in one round.

joined Apr 19, 2014

So Tales of Zestiria is coming out soon. Like tomorrow in Europe and the 20th in NA. Is anybody else here going to be getting it?

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I love control warrior in Harthstone so much. Varian is such a ridiculous card. There you are, being all low life and stuff and then you just dish out 30 damage in one round.

Im more of a mage player I love playing girls. Im trying to make a deck just full of girls so it fits the yuri theme

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

So Tales of Zestiria is coming out soon. Like tomorrow in Europe and the 20th in NA. Is anybody else here going to be getting it?

Wait that's coming out tomorrow??? Well guess RIP my daily life. Hope it'll be better than Tales of Xillia 2

This game already used up way too much time back on the PSP. I will not fall to it again!

last edited at Oct 15, 2015 3:36PM

This topic has been locked.