Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

ohohoho! welcome back Karin ^_^

Persona 5 PV#3 is up!!

gasp

Yoru no Kai Kuni (The Koei game with heavy lesbian subtext) is coming to the west next year, exclusively on PS4

Happy and sad at the same time...damn...I really wanted it on the vita.

Series: Senran Kagura Pairing: Ikaruga x Yomi Link: pixiv1 pixiv2

last edited at Sep 17, 2015 11:03PM

joined Dec 1, 2010

^ We have not talked about it much on this thread, but other have been posted:

Kindred Spirits was posted as news on Dynasty's main page.
here

Older about Sono Hanabira pre-order
here

Also, Sono Hanabira page is already up on steam
here

Ah, whoops. Well, either way I'm excited for these :D as well as the game that was Kickstarted earlier this year (Starlight Vega)

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

No more AAA games(except PES)? sigh Konami...

Game: Splatoon Pairing: Inkling girls Link: pixiv1 pixiv2(ecchi)

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Black closet, a yuri game, made it to steam, by Hanako games, creator of long live the queen and magical diary. :3

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

Poll result for DOA X3!!
Overall pretty satisfied about the poll result. I was surprised that Helena actually got in, considering that she was losing out to Leifang when the early poll result was announced a month ago

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I never played DOA but that looks like some really boring character designs.

Black Closet looks pretty interesting.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Mecha-fiora + Chrom and Lucina on project x zone 2!

Poll result for DOA X3!!

Oh no! Lei-fang didn't make it! Yuri is DED!
I can already hear the salty people who can't accept the most popular girl is not a D-cup or above.

Series: Bayonetta Pairing: Bayonetta x Jeanne Links: pixiv1 pixiv2

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Is anyone else disappointed that Final Fantasy 15 has all the main characters as male? I just wanted at least one of the main characters to be female, so I could have a lesbian relationship in the game, is that too much to ask Square-Enix. Now its probably going to be just a boring het relationship with undertones of yaoi in the mix. I mean all the male characters look like a Korean boy bands. But I will still buy it and play it. :(:(:(:(:(

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Is anyone else disappointed that Final Fantasy 15 has all the main characters as male?

-rise hand-

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 11:45AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Final Fantasy has been fujoshi-bait since 7 ("one bed short", eh?). No surprise that they're running with that.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

so anyone else suprised karin was confirmed for SFV before feilong (I honestly don't want him in the game there I said it )

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 8:25PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'll never see Eternal Darkness the same way...

Oh Zygarde has other forms after all That is one ugly looking Greninja

Is anyone else disappointed that Final Fantasy 15 has all the main characters as male?

I never really cared for main series 3d FF so...

so anyone else suprised karin was confirmed for SFV before feilong (I honestly don't want him in the game there I said it )

Karin iswas one of my mains so that made me smile, I don't have anything against Feilong tho.

Series: Pokemon (gen3) Pairing: May x Courtney Links: pixiv1 pixiv2 pixiv3

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Karin iswas one of my mains so that made me smile, I don't have anything against Feilong tho.

honestly I'm just sick of bruce lee clones in fighting games I don't hate him as much as a certain blonde rude tub of lard

joined Mar 23, 2013

Is anyone else disappointed that Final Fantasy 15 has all the main characters as male? I just wanted at least one of the main characters to be female, so I could have a lesbian relationship in the game, is that too much to ask Square-Enix. Now its probably going to be just a boring het relationship with undertones of yaoi in the mix. I mean all the male characters look like a Korean boy bands. But I will still buy it and play it. :(:(:(:(:(

You can ship Lunafreya and Gentiana if you want for the moment.
I'm more disappointed that I can only play Noctis.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Hahaha with the new Buster blader and the new Monarchs we say farewell to Nekroz/Qli/B.A. decks played by absolutely everyone.

Series: Darkstalkers Pairing: Morrigan x Lilith Link: pixiv deviantart

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Pretty good story analysis of MGSV by Super Bunnyhop (Spoiler heavy)

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Playing through starcraft 2 feels odd because I had the whole story spoiled years ago...hah...

Game: Ib Pairing: Ib x Mary lewd hand holding action Link: pixiv deviantart

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Playing through starcraft 2 feels odd because I had the whole story spoiled years ago...hah...

Who plays SC2 for plot XD? Well honestly when I played SC1 I one the other hand didn't understand almost anything about plot (partially cos of my english back then) and still loved the game xD Honestly I needed to watch some video on the plot of first game to finally get it and still don't know all the details x3.

Pretty good story analysis of MGSV by Super Bunnyhop (Spoiler heavy)

Saw it just yesterday. He talks smart and brings up good points, even if I never played any MGS games xD

last edited at Sep 24, 2015 9:23AM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Senran Kagura 2 is the gayest game in the franchise. I love it.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Who plays SC2 for plot XD?...

Well...it's my 1st time playing SC2 hehe.

Senran Kagura 2 is the gayest game in the franchise. I love it.

Can't wait to play it!

Series: Persona 4 Pairing: Naoto x Rise Links: pixiv1 pixiv2

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This topic has been locked.