Forum › Anime season

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

i'm guessing the yuri anime bubble these last two years finally burst...
yuri is dead.

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

My Terraformars OTP finally starting to sail in the anime, Hong and Xi

Please elaborate.

I don't really want to spoil anything BUT they care for each other. The latest episode is the first hint of their relationship, with more moments to come

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

W-W-W-W-W-W-Whaaaaaaaaaat!?
I like her already

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

God Bless Arc-V's animators.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Y-Yeah, her boobs are great, aren't they? That's totally what i'm gushing over and not the fact that she's using rituals! I mean, what do you think i am, a nerd? Haha, please... ...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013
Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Does anyone know the source for these images for Myriad Colors Phantom World? I mean I'm fairly certain it's fake, but it's hilarious regardless.

last edited at May 5, 2016 12:20AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yes!!!
Been having wet dreams about this soundtrack since the first episode

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Y-Yeah, her boobs are great, aren't they? That's totally what i'm gushing over and not the fact that she's using rituals! I mean, what do you think i am, a nerd? Haha, please... ...

She did use Cyber Angels in GX/Tag force, but Vishnu is new, the archetype is pretty decent when mixed with other things. I still hope we get a ritual dimension to see Nekroz or maybe Gishkis and a new cards...I mean yay boobies!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh fuck yeah Yuuto! If only you weren't a low-life XYZ scum...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I watch moe CGDCT anime just to chill and get some giggles or maybe a smile out of it.
but, Anne Happy ep5... was an assault on my senses, oh god the Hibki x Ren flashback sequences, omg it actually made me feel embarrassed due to how cute it was. aghhslsflnngadflhn!!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I watch moe CGDCT anime just to chill and get some giggles or maybe a smile out of it.
but, Anne Happy ep5... was an assault on my senses, oh god the Hibki x Ren flashback sequences, omg it actually made me feel embarrassed due to how cute it was. aghhslsflnngadflhn!!

Yeah I agree holy shit...
There's a lot more yuri to Anne Happy than I would have expected
Episode 3 was basically revealing Hibiki's feels and massive ship teasing and episode 5 was flashbacks to their childhood and how Hibiki's in love with Ren

Like, you see some yuri crushes in cgdct anime every now and then but Anne Happy has dedicated like, 2 and a half episodes worth of material out of the current 5 to ship tease the two
Watching episode 3 for me was basically enjoying the usual jokes and then astonishment every time something gay would pop up because I keep expecting it to be the last. It happened like 5 times, each time gayer than the last

Hibiki isn't just the character that gets lost all the time, but also presented as the girl deeply in love with her childhood friend, like it's so often brought up/shown, it's not even subtext, it's so majorly text when it comes to Hibiki it's great. It's so blatant and in-your-face, they can't even be called hints for how unsubtle they are, they just keep declaring it over and over again haha

And it's fuckin adorable

last edited at May 10, 2016 7:58PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Episode 3 was basically revealing Hibiki's feels and massive ship teasing and episode 5 was flashbacks to their childhood and how Hibiki's in love with Ren

Like, you see some yuri crushes in cgdct anime every now and then but Anne Happy has dedicated like, 2 and a half episodes worth of material out of the current 5 to ship tease the two
Watching episode 3 for me was basically enjoying the usual jokes and then astonishment every time something gay would pop up because I keep expecting it to be the last. It happened like 5 times, each time gayer than the last

Hibiki isn't just the character that gets lost all the time, but also presented as the girl deeply in love with her childhood friend, like it's so often brought up/shown, it's not even subtext, it's so majorly text when it comes to Hibiki it's great. It's so blatant and in-your-face, they can't even be called hints for how unsubtle they are, they just keep declaring it over and over again haha

And it's fuckin adorable

And unlike other subtexts, her love is fully-acknowledged since her first appearance, She is flat-out in love and admits it (to herself at least).... as in... this is not subtext, this is actual yuri. Kinda surprised, actually.

The only sublty comes from Ren.

last edited at May 11, 2016 2:24AM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

And it's fuckin adorable

And unlike other subtexts, her love is fully-acknowledged since her first appearance, She is flat-out in love and admits it (to herself at least).... as in... this is not subtext, this is actual yuri. Kinda surprised, actually.

The only sublty comes from Ren.

Wasn't sure if I should or shouldn't watch Anne Happy because I don't like the animation but after reading this I will look into it.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Wasn't sure if I should or shouldn't watch Anne Happy because I don't like the animation but after reading this I will look into it.

come back to us after at least seeing episode 3 ( ・ิω・ิ) ❤

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

come back to us after at least seeing episode 3 ( ・ิω・ิ) ❤

Caught up with all episodes and I was a bit sceptic at first because I thought they're going to use it as just a joke but episode 5 was really nice. Worth it, and the series itself has enough yuri subtext as it is so that's a plus aswell.

But I hope we'll get to see more of Ren besides her sleeping or dozing off.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I'm a bit late with this but did anyones else watch epidose 4 of Flying Witch and get yuri vibes?

joined Jan 21, 2015

I'm a bit late with this but did anyones else watch epidose 4 of Flying Witch and get yuri vibes?

Oh yeah, definitely. If anything, Akane and Inukai's scenes were even gayer than in the manga. I just checked and the hand on the thigh was added in the anime.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh yeah, definitely. If anything, Akane and Inukai's scenes were even gayer than in the manga. I just checked and the hand on the thigh was added in the anime.

Hey, if we shorten that to AkaInu, could their ship name be "Red Dog"?

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I'm on board with Red Dog, hope they have more scenes together this season, although I doubt it.

joined Jan 21, 2015

For some reason my brain skips the logical image and immediately associates this with Red Bull, so yeah, this should be a thing!

I don't remember if they've had any other scenes together since, I think I'll reread a few manga chapters. It's a great slice-of-life series and the anime has done it justice so far.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I'm watching the movie Harmony that came out just recently and has now been subbed and I can already say in the first 10 minutes yuri is a main theme for this one.

Seems to have an interesting concept so far aswell.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

melevas posted:

I'm watching the movie Harmony that came out just recently and has now been subbed and I can already say in the first 10 minutes yuri is a main theme for this one.

This one? Also in what way it is yuri?

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

melevas posted:

This one? Also in what way it is yuri?

Yes, that one.

Without spoiling too much, the protagonist apparently had/has a really strong bond with someone who is key to the plot and she keeps mentioning her in a very... unusual way and they get touchy feely in a short flashback. I haven't finished the movie but the trailer is already hinting at it pretty strongly if you want to check that out.

To reply you must either login or sign up.