Forum › Anime season

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I had this theory that Honoka Maki (Kiznaiver) was actually gay and that was her secret that she didn't want to reveal in episode 2. I came to this conclusion because there was a mysterious girl, whos face we did not get to see, standing back to back with her in the opening and it gave me yuri vibes.

Turns out she's just a murderer.

Hey! I was gonna watch that! Even if it was a funny joke, don't spoil pls ;___;

My bad, but I figured the episode already aired almost a week ago so people had already seen it.

Well for those who chose to follow it, probably, but you can't expect everyone to have watched x anime because it came out a week ago :<
I only saw like, a teaser/trailer of it a few days and thought it looked super rad, so I was thinking of picking it up this week

Yeah I'm not used to this forum I guess. Where I'm at it's completely normal to just talk freely about smth as soon as it passed the one week mark (or more depending what type of media it is), but I'll put in hidden spoilers from now on.

And the show is promising I hope my spoilers wont stop you from watching it.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I had this theory that Honoka Maki (Kiznaiver) was actually gay and that was her secret that she didn't want to reveal in episode 2. I came to this conclusion because there was a mysterious girl, whos face we did not get to see, standing back to back with her in the opening and it gave me yuri vibes.

Turns out she's just a murderer.

Hey! I was gonna watch that! Even if it was a funny joke, don't spoil pls ;___;

My bad, but I figured the episode already aired almost a week ago so people had already seen it.

Well for those who chose to follow it, probably, but you can't expect everyone to have watched x anime because it came out a week ago :<
I only saw like, a teaser/trailer of it a few days and thought it looked super rad, so I was thinking of picking it up this week

Yeah I'm not used to this forum I guess. Where I'm at it's completely normal to just talk freely about smth as soon as it passed the one week mark (or more depending what type of media it is), but I'll put in hidden spoilers from now on.

And the show is promising I hope my spoilers wont stop you from watching it.

Naah dw about it, I totally dig murderer girls, at least they're not weak and defenseless and need protecting except from the law maybe?

last edited at Apr 20, 2016 7:32PM

joined Jan 8, 2016

Til, sociopath equals strong

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

So.... try to return to anime after a while. Any good yuri/shoujo-ai/ class-S/ subtext anime has been on air since Hibike? ^^

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 11:35AM

joined Jan 8, 2016

So.... try to return to anime after a while. Any good yuri/shoujo-ai/ class-S/ subtext anime has been on air since Hibike? ^^

Pandora is awesome.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Pandora is awesome.

What is its full name? D:

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

risingstar3110 posted:

Pandora is awesome.

What is its full name? D:

Koukaku no Pandora if I'm not mistaken.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Why would you want Class-S anime?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh boy They're pulling GX characters into Arc-V
I'm already suffering going through Zexal because of this damn arc, now they want me to also watch GX? My body is too frail for this

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Anne Happy is getting really gay.

I'm already suffering going through Zexal because of this damn arc, now they want me to also watch GX? My body is too frail for this

You're not missing much if you don't want to watch them. GX was mostly "Judai saves the world...then again...and again". You can wiki Edo's page but he's the "cool-er hero user" who likes D....what? that's the name of the archetype! .......Asuka? Oh yeah! she WAS in GX. I'd say maybe watch S2?

Zexal is mostly filler build up for the final arc. Kaito forgot to pay the O2 bill(he gets better). His dad Dr. Faker and his brother Haruto? they ded in this timeline/universe You can skip a lot of episodes and not be completely lost.

Shorter answer: GX Edo and Asuka didn't really do much, so it's probably all new. Kaito, while important in Zexal, his role is different in this Heartland.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Why would you want Class-S anime?

I have a really good yuri google you see. Brand new. Worked 125% better than my old gaydar

So any other yuri~ish anime I missed?

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 7:23AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

You're not missing much if you don't want to watch them. GX was mostly "Judai saves the world...then again...and again". You can wiki Edo's page but he's the "cool-er hero user" who likes D....what? that's the name of the archetype! .......Asuka? Oh yeah! she WAS in GX. I'd say maybe watch S2?

Zexal is mostly filler build up for the final arc. Kaito forgot to pay the O2 bill(he gets better). His dad Dr. Faker and his brother Haruto? they ded in this timeline/universe You can skip a lot of episodes and not be completely lost.

Shorter answer: GX Edo and Asuka didn't really do much, so it's probably all new. Kaito, while important in Zexal, his role is different in this Heartland.

Well it's not like i think i'll completely miss on their characters if i don't watch their series, Jack and Crow were pretty much the same thing and had their background explained and all, it's mostly the fun factor of "Oh yeah i know this dude! Wonder what he'll do here!"
Also i don't wanna miss the little stuffs, i mean it's just briefly but we did get a reference to the Crimson Dragon and that purple haired imp, also that guy using the earthbound gods i guess
Plus, going through Zexal may be a little painful but it makes it worth it when i remember that every single one of those XYZ scums will scream in a burning agonizing death when the Fusion bros arrives GO OBELISK FORCE

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Anne Happy: Ren is 100% alpha

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

HAIFURI tho. I don't know why but this is some Gakkou Gurashi/Madoka/Yuuki Yuuna potential right there. It not only does yuri subtext, but it's getting somewhat dark. (though not as dark as how Gakkou Gurashi started out)

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Tanaka kun 3rd episode, our yuri couple finally make their appearance (Aoi Yuki x Suwa Ayaka, couldn't ask for anything better)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Tanaka kun 3rd episode, our yuri couple finally make their appearance (Aoi Yuki x Suwa Ayaka, couldn't ask for anything better)

The love confession was adorable.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I think Haifuri has four yuri-ish pairings now? It's kind of amazing (also, good show in general)

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Plus, going through Zexal may be a little painful but it makes it worth it when i remember that every single one of those XYZ scums will scream in a burning agonizing death when the Fusion bros arrives GO OBELISK FORCE

If only they'd kill off Yuma's annoying friends on screen and for real... now that would be satisfying.

I think Haifuri has four yuri-ish pairings now? It's kind of amazing (also, good show in general)

You should've said ships...seriously...

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

If only they'd kill off Yuma's annoying friends on screen and for real... now that would be satisfying.

Well, they've got a small ship so I think that's okay

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Well, they've got a small ship so I think that's okay

Never forget

joined Jan 8, 2016

Only true man can pull pink off

The episode was so sluggish though.

Hope we get another Jotaro appaerence next week.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Only true man can pull pink off

The episode was so sluggish though.

Was it?
Well i just got out of a DBZ marathon so i guess i'm completely immune to anything slow for the time being

joined Jan 8, 2016

It just kept on and on and on and Josukes comeback was so unimpressive.

Atleast it wasn't as wtf like when Star Platinum went Plastic Man on the gorilla.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Well i don't know how the the next fights will roll out, i prevented myself from reading the manga, but so far these fights has been a lot more entertaining than part 3's early fights which mostly came down to "Found the Stand! Time to Sunlight Yellow Overdrive this bitch"
If they keep getting better then i guess i'm in for a ride

To reply you must either login or sign up.