Forum › Anime season

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Jojo4: They added Echoes to the opening...I wonder how many variation will this opening have.

Bakuon: The foe-yay is real here lol.

Precure: watching it raw and wow...Riko is gay for Mirai...oh wait I knew that. They even stared at each other in silence for over 4 seconds

Hey, if we shorten that to AkaInu, could their ship name be "Red Dog"?

You say Akainu...One piece?.......I can't unsee it now...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hey, if we shorten that to AkaInu, could their ship name be "Red Dog"?

You say Akainu...One piece?.......I can't unsee it now...

Since I haven't really watched One Piece outside the first three or four episodes, I'll chalk that up to more your issue than mine.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Finished Harmony and it's an interesting movie with captivating concept and the protagonist and another main character have the most important relationshi of the movie and it's honestly yuri goodness, I'd recommend it.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So about Arc-V's Asuka

Yuri shipping intensifies

https://twitter.com/vvkagerouvvr2/status/731773793941610496

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I bet she's hiding a Ritual under that perfect nail

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

RIP yuri in Tanaka-kun......DAMMIT.

joined Jun 12, 2015

To be fair, this episode story happen before the confession in the manga. So it's just a matter of the anime staff messing up the order and not caring about the implication

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

To be fair, this episode story happen before the confession in the manga. So it's just a matter of the anime staff messing up the order and not caring about the implication

I was disappointed at first too but then I found out about the chapters not being adapted in the ''right'' order, so I'm a little relieved.

But definitely disappointing that the staff just disregards it like that. That's just typical. Even if there are same sex relationships, they wont be taken seriously and in the end it's always expected of a female to marry a guy. Atleast that's what I get from a lot of anime series that feature yuri.

last edited at May 16, 2016 7:41AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I swear to God, if another fucking character appears with another goddamn annoying catchphrase in Zexal, i'm going to complain on the internet so hard!

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Anyone watching Macross Δ? Thus far the cutest couple is Makina and Reina, even if it never admits they're a couple

joined Jan 8, 2016
joined Dec 16, 2013

hai-furi got actual ships.!!

last edited at May 16, 2016 11:34AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

I was disappointed at first too but then I found out about the chapters not being adapted in the ''right'' order, so I'm a little relieved.

But definitely disappointing that the staff just disregards it like that. That's just typical. Even if there are same sex relationships, they wont be taken seriously and in the end it's always expected of a female to marry a guy. Atleast that's what I get from a lot of anime series that feature yuri.

echizen het as fuck. that's mean that shortie only has onesided crush....

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

echizen het as fuck. that's mean that shortie only has onesided crush....

I wouldn't say that, like mentioned, the manga chapter where she confesses to echizen comes after ep 6 and the opening also suggests that they're together, atleast in my eyes. I'll guess we have to see in the next couple of episodes.

Haven't watched ep 6 yet, who is it?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

That's the second time Kurozaki jobs just because his opponent is from a previous anime, dude's seriously losing the respect he needs

On another note, next time in Phoenix Wright i'll finally get a very needed dose of Akio Ohtsuka YEAH!!

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

Haven't watched ep 6 yet, who is it?

You can't miss it. It's gigantic.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Onigiri ep 7 is yuri!...kinda crappy...but it's yuri alright!

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Turns out my theory for Kiznaiver was right all along. Yuri for Kiznaiver confirmed, and it's the best one so far this season, imo.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

YEEEESSS!!! Yuri in Arc-V!!

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Turns out my theory for Kiznaiver was right all along. Yuri for Kiznaiver confirmed, and it's the best one so far this season, imo.

It was an interesting piece of backstory, but it's not exactly going anywhere...

Details?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Details?

It's by far the most Yuri we've got in 106 episodes, we finally get a glimpse of what his deck is about and he shows quite a bit of personality, Yuri could very easily be the best Yuya

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I totally cared until I understood what you meant.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I totally cared until I understood what you meant.

I regret nothing

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

It was an interesting piece of backstory, but it's not exactly going anywhere...

It played a major role tho and it was beautifully executed. I'd rather take stories like this that are genuine, heartfelt and well written than, let's say, yuri that gets represented like it does in Anne Happy.

And who knows where the story goes? We haven't seen her body and in the photograph with that weird project it seems like one of the girls looks exactly like Ruru, so maybe her sickness had something to do with it. Why introduce her and build up her character during two episodes for it to end in pure heartbreak? Maybe Ruru will play a role in the next episodes, maybe even as Kiznaiver.

last edited at May 23, 2016 7:18AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'm glad Tanaka-kun is enjoyable again, the previews 2 episodes were **** awful. And I hope the little sister thingy doesn't go into incest territory or I'm dropping it

Details?

It's by far the most Yuri we've got in 106 episodes, we finally get a glimpse of what his deck is about and he shows quite a bit of personality, Yuri could very easily be the best Yuya

*Joeri.
Also, all those GX fusion monsters...honestly they stood no chance...

To reply you must either login or sign up.