Forum › Opapagoto discussion

ceralamperouge516
joined Nov 19, 2016

cries still waiting

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

We might be interested, though I can't promise anything because we have a lot of other projects piled up. I have proposed this to my group today.
If any other group is interested, it would be nice to post a comment here or tell us so we won't work at the same time on it.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

We might be interested, though I can't promise anything because we have a lot of other projects piled up. I have proposed this to my group today.
If any other group is interested, it would be nice to post a comment here or tell us so we won't work at the same time on it.

I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but i'm not familiar with your group. Who is your group?

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

^http://dynasty-scans.com/scanlators/the_z%C3%A4rtlichkeit_du_yuri

Thanks a lot. I guess i don't them since i haven't read any of the series they've scanlated. This being one of them since i'm afraid i'll get hooked on the story and won't be able to read more past chapter 3. Hope you guys get the chance to update this one whenever you feel like it.

joined May 20, 2014

I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but i'm not familiar with your group. Who is your group?

It didn't sound rude at all, sorry for not clearly stating with which group I am as well.

We have a high chance to continue this because one of my proofreaders is highly interested in it (along with me) and our translator doesn't mind either. Though we'll try to finish our current projects first and see when we can start things.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Good news: someone's scanlated chapter 4
Bad news: Noone can figure out who scanlated it (I'm assuming it's not Mai88 since it's not on their site) as the only places we can seem to find it is on are some of the less favourable reader sites (won't directly link in case there's any blacklisted sites, but a quick google search will find what you're seeking).
Hopefully someone can track it down to their source so we can get it on here too.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Bad news: Noone can figure out who scanlated it (I'm assuming it's not Mai88 since it's not on their site) as the only places we can seem to find it is on are some of the less favourable reader sites (won't directly link in case there's any blacklisted sites, but a quick google search will find what you're seeking).
Hopefully someone can track it down to their source so we can get it on here too.

Given what Those Sites are like, the scan group may not have officially released it yet, and this is a pre-QC copy that got lifted from someone's WIP folder. Can't say for sure, though.

joined Dec 1, 2016

Given what Those Sites are like, the scan group may not have officially released it yet, and this is a pre-QC copy that got lifted from someone's WIP folder. Can't say for sure, though.

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not exactly familiar with the scanlation community so I wasn't aware of
scanlation sites and their policies with redistributing. I simply thought if I uploaded to one site,
it would naturally spread around to others.

I translated chapter 4 of Opapagoto and uploaded it to some other site that I won't mention;
because I'm not entirely sure if there was a policy against mentioning other reading sites.

Anyhow, I'd like to apologize to anyone or any groups who were in progress. I didn't know groups claimed
mangas to translate. It just hasn't been updated for around 2 years and I really wanted to share this series
with an English-speaking friend of mine. I just thought it would be nice to share while I'm at it.

This is the download link for chapter 4
http://www.mediafire.com/file/r1zwdfn6rpbwj3y/opapagoto_chapter_4.zip

I will probably continue the scanlation unless anyone else strongly wishes to,
and I would gladly appreciate it if anyone wished to share.

-w

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It's cool. Thanks for the DL link!

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not exactly familiar with the scanlation community so I wasn't aware of
scanlation sites and their policies with redistributing. I simply thought if I uploaded to one site,

I translated chapter 4 of Opapagoto and uploaded it to some other site that I won't mention;
because I'm not entirely sure if there was a policy against mentioning other reading sites.

Anyhow, I'd like to apologize to anyone or any groups who were in progress. I didn't know groups claimed
mangas to translate. It just hasn't been updated for around 2 years and I really wanted to share this series
with an English-speaking friend of mine. I just thought it would be nice to share while I'm at it.

-w

I think I found a mistake, pg 13 "considering how this school full of pretty girls..." should be "is full", missing "is".

pg 28, "eachother" needs a space.

last edited at Dec 1, 2016 8:01AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Maybe you and Mai88 can sort out some agreement over the scanlation? Because will love to read the rest of this manga.

Really lovable characters this manga has. The main heroine is likeable. But we also has the seducetress traditional wife, the trio baby sisters, the 'son', and now the twin-tailed airhead tsundere

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

With how long it's been since the last release, it's most likely safe to upload.

Main problem really is the size of the pages, pretty tiny compared to the others. It's uploadable but does anyone know where to get higher quality raws? I guess Ojou Gakuen had some themselves. Before you get started on any other chapters it would probably be better to look for some first.

last edited at Dec 1, 2016 12:47PM

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

It's back? Christmas miracle? Thank you

joined Jun 12, 2012

OPAPAGOTOOOOOOOOO!!!!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh my God an update!!!!
I'm speechless.
After 2 years of silence... No one should object if you continue with this, please do it T-T

last edited at Dec 1, 2016 3:08PM

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

YES! You don't know how happy I am to see this again!

joined Jul 22, 2016

I-It's back! I'm so happy! Looking forward to more. Thank you very much, translator-sama. does headbow of gratitude

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Please do continue uploading them.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Whoaw I completely forgot about this is it already Christmas or what?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That nota at the end of the chapter was really, really helpful.

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Man, I want, I need more of this thing, it's just too good and funny and interesting and... Anyway, thank you very much, translator-sama. Please continue with this work.

joined May 20, 2014

-w

Maybe you and Mai88 can sort out some agreement over the scanlation? Because will love to read the rest of this manga.

Thank you for continuing, we haven't started it yet so we didn't do anything unnecessarily. We just wanted to pick it up in case no one is interested.
The coordination between scanlation groups is, judging from my point of view, nearly zero, especially if you're a newbie or very unknown. That's why there might be more misunderstandings in the future. Bakamanga is a good source to see if someone has picked up a series and since when the last release was, though it says nothing about projects that are currently worked on and not released yet.

With how long it's been since the last release, it's most likely safe to upload.

Main problem really is the size of the pages, pretty tiny compared to the others. It's uploadable but does anyone know where to get higher quality raws? I guess Ojou Gakuen had some themselves. Before you get started on any other chapters it would probably be better to look for some first.

Good raws for Opapagoto are available on the net, mine are 1465x2170 (they're the same as Ojou Gakuen's). I can send them to you if you want. You can contact me privately via https://mai88eternalscarlet.wordpress.com/contact/ or twitter if you have.

Thank you for your hard work again. Your efforts are highly appreciated.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Yes, yes, yes!
Please continue your great work!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I see there were 5 chapters in this volume. Anyone know if the series continued? I think it's unnecessarily complicated with too many absurd things piled on each other, so I wonder how it was received. There's the bizarre trope about Japanese parents indebting/enslaving their kids, which I have never heard of in real life in Japan, but which Japanese mangaka are super-fond of for some reason. There's the "daughter"-assigned girl wanting love and liberty. There's the forced switching-persons plot. including the runaway girl's story. There's the new switched persona being buried under another new persona as the "father." There's all the Hunger Games-style details of the pseudo-family program. It also doesn't move very fast in terms of amount of story per chapter, so arcs don't even move by a percent. Right now it's a love triangle of sorts - protagonist, "daughter" and wife.

This mangaka has an interesting style, the characters are interesting, but some editor should have suggested pulling out about a third of the plot arcs? Especially if it was a first-time with wherever it was published.

Thanks for translating this chapter!

To reply you must either login or sign up.