Forum › Posts by translator.w

translator.w
Opapagoto discussion 08 Dec 09:41
joined Dec 1, 2016

I think I found a mistake, pg 13 "considering how this school full of pretty girls..." should be "is full", missing "is".

pg 28, "eachother" needs a space.

Plus

Just small stuff, it happens, thanks for your time and work @translator.w

Ch 5 has an error, pg 205, "prgoram" should be "program", and pg 209 "laidies" should be "ladies". Terrible spelling.

Oh, sorry about that. I went through the pages twice and I could've sworn that I caught all the typos,
but seeing how this happened twice, I guess I just don't have keen eyes for them.

Since you are very good at catching typos, would you like to QC my scans before I send them anywhere for upload?

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 8:47PM

translator.w
Opapagoto discussion 01 Dec 02:40
joined Dec 1, 2016

Good news: someone's scanlated chapter 4
Bad news: Noone can figure out who scanlated it (I'm assuming it's not Mai88 since it's not on their site) as the only places we can seem to find it is on are some of the less favourable reader sites (won't directly link in case there's any blacklisted sites, but a quick google search will find what you're seeking).
Hopefully someone can track it down to their source so we can get it on here too.

Given what Those Sites are like, the scan group may not have officially released it yet, and this is a pre-QC copy that got lifted from someone's WIP folder. Can't say for sure, though.

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not exactly familiar with the scanlation community so I wasn't aware of
scanlation sites and their policies with redistributing. I simply thought if I uploaded to one site,
it would naturally spread around to others.

I translated chapter 4 of Opapagoto and uploaded it to some other site that I won't mention;
because I'm not entirely sure if there was a policy against mentioning other reading sites.

Anyhow, I'd like to apologize to anyone or any groups who were in progress. I didn't know groups claimed
mangas to translate. It just hasn't been updated for around 2 years and I really wanted to share this series
with an English-speaking friend of mine. I just thought it would be nice to share while I'm at it.

This is the download link for chapter 4
http://www.mediafire.com/file/r1zwdfn6rpbwj3y/opapagoto_chapter_4.zip

I will probably continue the scanlation unless anyone else strongly wishes to,
and I would gladly appreciate it if anyone wished to share.

-w