Forum › The Two of Us discussion

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Pls no angst, i like it the way it is now

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Don't really like mangaka, but this manga looks promising.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Well, that was cute
Gotta read it some more to find something to bitch about

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Ah I really do love Ootomo megane work!! Something about the artwork that really pulls me in!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

OMG more please, this was really cute! Also kinda had a bit of a "The Real Her" vibe in there with Motoko... but only a little bit.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I always wonder this author has a fetish for glasses. Every manga of hers has at least one female with glasses lol but I like her drawing, it's cute:)

You do know the author's pen name is "Ootomo Megane", right?

Haha I didn't even catch that.

joined Jun 5, 2014

huh . .the status says ongoing or is it dropped ?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hmm, after the better part of a year, I'd hazard that maybe Yuri Project lost track of this one among all the other projects? Or maybe just never got raws or something.

Cat9
joined Dec 30, 2014

Hmm, after the better part of a year, I'd hazard that maybe Yuri Project lost track of this one among all the other projects? Or maybe just never got raws or something.

Projects or not there are better things to do.

Yuuna
joined Jan 4, 2015

is this one shot?! its been a year and no updates. :(

Icon%202
joined Nov 20, 2014

So, what is really going on here ?? I mean, they are obviously girlfriends right? I mean, if you can put your feet i a place like that and hug someone that is naked, how bad could a kiss be ???

joined Jun 12, 2015

is this one shot?! its been a year and no updates. :(

There are 3 more chapters. But chapter 2 and 3 are about different couples. And the final 4th chapter is sorta the conclusion of those couples.

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Hey. Any news? Or dropped?

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

I've noticed this author really loves her characters with glasses on.... As a person who wears glasses daily, it really bothers me every time the characters sleep with them on xd
Nevertheless, this author does make some cute stories at times.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I've noticed this author really loves her characters with glasses on.... As a person who wears glasses daily, it really bothers me every time the characters sleep with them on xd
Nevertheless, this author does make some cute stories at times.

I wear glasses and often sleep with them on.

But that's because I'm lazy and negligent as hell.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nidienne posted:

I wear glasses and often sleep with them on.

But that's because I'm lazy and negligent as hell.

I started getting paranoid about falling asleep with my glasses on when I was like ten. My family went to Disney Land and I managed to fall asleep in the hotel with my glasses on. They ended up underneath me and thus in several pieces.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Love the first chapter, I was kind of waiting for the pervy girl to fuck up their relationship, but it turns out she's pretty into glasses girl.

For the 2nd chapter, were the girls from different schools? Their uniforms are different.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Yeah, I don't think the stories have any connection, guess it might be a anthology series?

If anyone knows info on the anthology Futari, let me know pls.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Took me some time to realize that the two glasses girls are not the same girl... ^^'

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

For the 2nd chapter, were the girls from different schools? Their uniforms are different.

Yeah, Misa was worried that she made a scene in front of the student from Akari's school at the cafe. Top left panel

joined Feb 23, 2016

Damn i got mind fucked!! Σ(・□・;)

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Not bad these chapters, i wonder if the couples will meet together

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Good to see your again

joined Jun 12, 2015

Ootomo Megane! I really like her works. Can't wait for her new story in Galette.

last edited at Jan 26, 2017 11:47AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.