joined Oct 15, 2013

For a second I thought the title said Two and Two, haha :D

That was cute.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_us_ch01#9
My brain re-arranged the letters on her shirt to form an obvious word :D

last edited at Apr 6, 2014 8:22PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Ooooooooh too cute!!! although Motoko is a perv.

joined Apr 13, 2012

Promising! Perv + Shy, i like the combination!

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Eh? Why am I having some kind of dejavu about the title?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Argh, I love Ootomo Megane's stuff, but it makes me so tense. And not even in an enjoyable way.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Argh, I love Ootomo Megane's stuff, but it makes me so tense. And not even in an enjoyable way.

I duno, I always found her stuff rather... dull and empty... Even the cute ones... I think I only like this one (sorta):
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/romance

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Another series of one-shots, is it? Nice, though

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Why does this makes me feel uneasy...feels like something kind-of-terrible thing will happen...or maybe that's what I was expecting :v

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I see some people can't get over their paranoia of angsty lesbians. I liked it, although it was a cock tease.

joined Mar 14, 2014

I know what you guys mean her work always has this wierd feeling to it like the characters don't really love each other or something like that. Everything feels so fragile in her works...

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I see some people can't get over their paranoia of angsty lesbians. I liked it, although it was a cock tease.

Also a clam tease, for anyone wondering.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Also a clam tease, for anyone wondering.

That is more accurate, since I don't have a cock to begin with x3

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I know what you guys mean her work always has this wierd feeling to it like the characters don't really love each other or something like that. Everything feels so fragile in her works...

I think that they seem fragile because it's focused on one of their views. To me it seems more realistic... The main girl is a little unsure about the relationship, and the other comes off as sly. I think that it's clear that the girls do have feelings for each other... It's just not the cliche utmost devotion common in romance works.

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

awesomesauce, :")

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

YES!! Fragile is exactly the word I was looking for! There are a couple of exceptions, but mostly it's like the whole world is made of glass, and it's only a matter of time before it shatters.

joined Mar 12, 2014

I always wonder this author has a fetish for glasses. Every manga of hers has at least one female with glasses lol but I like her drawing, it's cute:)

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Damn, why Tsubomi had to get canceled? so many great one-shots were published there >_<

Edit: I'm an idiot~

last edited at Apr 7, 2014 1:23AM

My%20logo
joined Oct 7, 2013

Guys... The plaid on that skirt always faces the same way... Forth dimensional plaid.

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

omg!! was waiting for this!! thank you very much taking it; cant wait for the remaining chapters :D

last edited at Apr 7, 2014 12:44AM

joined Mar 16, 2013

Damn, why Hirari had to get canceled? so many great one-shots were published there >_<

W-what?!? First Tsubomi and now Hirari... I'm depressed now ;_;

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

W-what?!? First Tsubomi and now Hirari... I'm depressed now ;_;

Hirari has not been cancelled, this ran in Tsubomi. Typo(?) on the part of the original poster.

Sakuratrick
joined Apr 9, 2013

Chapter one? My heart is beating fast already haha. What a waste that was a perfect chance to kiss

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I love how playful the girls are too each other :) I'm really excited for this wooo pls chapter 2 pls

joined Mar 14, 2014

I think that they seem fragile because it's focused on one of their views. To me it seems more realistic... The main girl is a little unsure about the relationship, and the other comes off as sly. I think that it's clear that the girls do have feelings for each other... It's just not the cliche utmost devotion common in romance works.

I get what you are saying but her stories always has that atmosphere to them. I can clearly see they care for each other but it just feels like one of them could leave the other just like that(mainly the sly one) leaving the main character feeling bitter about the whole thing.Not saying it's a bad thing but it's in most of her stories.

last edited at Apr 7, 2014 2:46AM

Rsz_2315695_21e02231994373_1202648194_32078850_336588_n
joined May 22, 2013

I like this mangaka, sure knows how to write really sweet yuri

To reply you must either login or sign up.