Forum › A Cute Person discussion

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Huh... Whenever I see the angst tag I expect something far worse.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Hirari in 2022 yay

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Tall-chan would look cute if she grew her hair out too, but she's cute as is.

joined Oct 27, 2018

I never thought I'd like one of those, "tomboy secretly wishes she was girly" stories, but making it go both ways like this makes it much nicer and cuter to me.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

My favorite part of this story is the way it's almost like O. Henry's "Gift of the Magi", where a man pawns his watch to buy a lovely hair brush for his wife, who cuts off and sells her hair to buy a watch chain for her husband, and both are very pleased by their gifts even though they no longer have any use for them.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

I never thought I'd agree with a highschool boy in a manga, but yes.
If you like short hair more, just make it shorter. LIVE YOUR TRUTH

joined May 10, 2021

That was one of the rare time I was very much okay with an author cutting the hair of an already good looking character. My words does she looks cute with short hair.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

My favorite part of this story is the way it's almost like O. Henry's "Gift of the Magi", where a man pawns his watch to buy a lovely hair brush for his wife, who cuts off and sells her hair to buy a watch chain for her husband, and both are very pleased by their gifts even though they no longer have any use for them.

When I was a child I had watched a Mickey Mouse special with a similar premise and it always stuck with me. I really can't express why but learning what it was based on feels very important to me.
(Similar premise = Gift of Magi, not the manga)

last edited at Nov 18, 2022 7:51AM

joined Jul 8, 2019

quoting the classics, "kiss her, you idiot!"

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

same same

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Hirari in 2022 yay

OMG, this story came out over ten years ago, didn't it. Welp, I'm not complaining.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Hey I know that yuri.

New Hirari. How exciting.

last edited at Nov 23, 2022 1:27AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I'm a simple man
I see the tag Tomboy and I click on it

This really reminds me of another oneshot
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/your_cuteness#9

last edited at Nov 18, 2022 5:56PM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Just like this author's One Shot with the artist, I'm left wanting more.

Captura%20de%20pantalla%202022-06-19%20a%20la(s)%2023.19.48
joined Dec 21, 2016

I WAS THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING I was on page 16 thinking "Well, only 2 pages left, either one of them ends up with a man, with another woman, leaves the country or dies" neither of that happens

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I WAS THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING I was on page 16 thinking "Well, only 2 pages left, either one of them ends up with a man, with another woman, leaves the country or dies" neither of that happens

You guys should read what the angst tag is >_>

Screenshot_534
joined Jul 18, 2012

A rare manga with the 'tomboy secretly wants to be girly' trope (which is shitty imo but especially to see it in yuri...let women be butch/gnc in gay manga of all places ffs) that actually has a pretty sweet twist? Based as hell honestly.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

So, the reason I tagged it with angst is because to me, hiding in your room thinking about how much you hate yourself seems to fit the definition pretty well haha.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So, the reason I tagged it with angst is because to me, hiding in your room thinking about how much you hate yourself seems to fit the definition pretty well haha.

Well, sure, if you’re going to get all “perfectly fits the dictionary definition” on us . . .

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I'm a simple man
I see the tag Tomboy and I click on it

This really reminds me of another oneshot
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/your_cuteness#9

Yup, I was gonna say the same. Anyone that hasn't ought to go read that (& also anything Otsu Hiyori), it's excellent.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

You guys should read what the angst tag is >_>

Too many one-shots with the aaaaangst tag have ended badly for me. That's why I was wary

To reply you must either login or sign up.