Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Jul 30, 2020

Looking for a manga about a teacher who falls in love with one of the moms of a delinquent student. I don't remember if it was a oneshot or a series? I remember there was one scene where they were in a spa after a massage and they have sex under a blanket, I think.

Ikenai Hito, which is no longer on this site.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Explains why I couldn't find it! Thank you so much!

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Explains why I couldn't find it! Thank you so much!

Thank you for reminding me this exists.

On a different note, I am looking for the title of an unusual gender-bender manga that was likely not found here on Dynasty. It was a poignant story where a young boy who bullied girls suffered from a disorder that changed him into a female. What made this story so unusual was that, unlike 90% of gender-bender stories that go down this sort of route, it was not fetishized in any manner. The story was played completely straight and realistically with a slow burn nuanced characterization and development of the protagonist as it followed them through their early childhood into their high school years.

The story touched heavily upon issues of self-identity and how the former boy and those around him came to terms with the changes and complications they went through as they grew into their new self. As for details, the protagonist is haunted by the memory of what they did to a female student back when they were a young bully and the subsequent trauma they suffered at the hands of their male friends who post sex change pinned him down and stripped his clothes off in the bathroom at school to see for themselves if it was true, What follows is the protagonist being ostracized by all the girls for what he did to them in the past while he is actively abused by his former male friends, The kid is forced to change schools and moves out to his grandmothers with his mom who gains a lot of weight after his parents split up over the stress brought on by all that has happened. Now terrified of boys and incapable of relating to girls the kid is alone. He is ultimately saved from his solitude by the kindness of a single little girl who becomes his only friend.

As the years pass the protagonist slowly adjusts and grows into their new identity eventually making other friends, but they are plagued by the existential crisis of not really knowing if they are a boy on the inside pretending to be a girl, a girl both inside and out, or something in between. The kid's mom assumes he is a boy tormented by having to act the part of a girl in society and she fails to see that her child may actually be coming to terms with being female and no longer thinks of themselves strictly as a boy trapped in a girl's body. This in turn upsets the protagonist making them ashamed of the more feminine things they have come to truly enjoy and identify with. The story sounds really harsh in my description here but it's actually quite life-affirming and heartwarming overall. It has a sort of dramatic slice-of-life vibe to it.

There is a load of other details I can remember but I hope this slab of text is enough that anyone who has read it and remembers the title should be able to identify it.

last edited at Feb 12, 2023 3:56AM

joined Nov 15, 2018

^Ore ga Watashi ni Naru made

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

^Ore ga Watashi ni Naru made

Thank you, there was even a load of new chapters for me to catch up on. I am glad I finally have this bookmarked again. I hate how Japanese and other foreign names just seem to evaporate from my memory. Hopefully "Until I Become Me" sticks a bit better this time than "Ore ga Watashi ni Naru made" did.

It drives me nuts losing the name of things in an age where you can find almost anything you desire so long as you know its name.

last edited at Feb 14, 2023 1:57AM

joined Sep 10, 2017

Am looking for a oneshot iirc, it was about a couple where one of the girls was a suit actor for a sentai show and was afraid her girlfriend was only with her because she was a suit actor

B0a08f4b
joined Mar 18, 2017

I can't for the life of me remember the title of this manga and I just seem to remember bits of the story. It's about 2 school girls who seem to get along well but behind everything they really hate each other, or at least one of them hated the other so much. One time, one of the girls got jealous of the other because of a guy so iirc what she did was to confront the girl and something lewd happened between them. It became a regular thing (?) but no one wants to admit that they're falling in love already. Also iirc the blonde one orchestrated everything. I'd be really grateful if someone can help me.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

Am looking for a oneshot iirc, it was about a couple where one of the girls was a suit actor for a sentai show and was afraid her girlfriend was only with her because she was a suit actor

This.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I can't for the life of me remember the title of this manga and I just seem to remember bits of the story. It's about 2 school girls who seem to get along well but behind everything they really hate each other, or at least one of them hated the other so much. One time, one of the girls got jealous of the other because of a guy so iirc what she did was to confront the girl and something lewd happened between them. It became a regular thing (?) but no one wants to admit that they're falling in love already. Also iirc the blonde one orchestrated everything. I'd be really grateful if someone can help me.

Pretty sure it's this one: Uso to Kiss wa Houkago ni

B0a08f4b
joined Mar 18, 2017

Pretty sure it's this one: Uso to Kiss wa Houkago ni

Sadly, it's not. I forgot to include that I remember it as a oneshot. Thanks though, I kinda want to re-read this one.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ok here's one I read here on Dynasty many years ago. It's about two sisters, and they're like master thieves for hire. But they mainly do crimes for good and/or gay causes.
And they're pursued by a cop with glasses and big boobs, who ends up dating one of the sisters.
It's all very lighthearted and fluffy.
I think it was fairly short, just a volume or so.

last edited at Feb 16, 2023 7:53PM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I'm not sure it's what your looking for, but it reminds me of Raubritter. Two cousins that help solve mysteries for women, with a police officer at the end.

last edited at Feb 16, 2023 8:26PM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm not sure it's what your looking for, but it reminds me of Raubritter. Two cousins that help solve mysteries for women, with a police officer at the end.

Actually, that's exactly the one I was thinking of! Thank you. It's been so long since I read it that the details got a bit shuffled in my memory.

joined Sep 13, 2021

a story about two girl one girl is reading a manga and is mad at the trope where the ugly girl takes off her glasses and become beautiful. the other girl who is wearing glasses say that she actually likes this tropes and takes off her glasses by saying she got contact.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

a story about two girl one girl is reading a manga and is mad at the trope where the ugly girl takes off her glasses and become beautiful. the other girl who is wearing glasses say that she actually likes this tropes and takes off her glasses by saying she got contact.

This

Screen%20shot%202015-09-08%20at%209.16.20%20am
joined Jun 26, 2013

I'm looking for this oneshot I read here a long while ago. If I'm recalling correctly, it starts with this girl having a difficult day at college, when she's walking back home a cloth/canvas falls on her and owner of it invites her in and she stays there while she's washing her clothes.

Fundrips_bb
joined Jul 20, 2013

Looking for a one shot I thought was Mira but can't find it so it must not be them. Girl with a little magical powers wants to save her barren town. The elves live in paradise, she checks out their land but ends up getting hurt. The queen/princess(?) heals her with her amazing boob milk. Girl leaves, elf lady finds her, they have amazing sex and the land is restored.

Anybody know? Please and thank you.

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Looking for a one shot I thought was Mira but can't find it so it must not be them. Girl with a little magical powers wants to save her barren town. The elves live in paradise, she checks out their land but ends up getting hurt. The queen/princess(?) heals her with her amazing boob milk. Girl leaves, elf lady finds her, they have amazing sex and the land is restored.

Anybody know? Please and thank you.

You’re right, it’s one of Mira’s work but you can’t find it here « Seinaru Chichi no Elf Hime » is the title.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I'm looking for this oneshot I read here a long while ago. If I'm recalling correctly, it starts with this girl having a difficult day at college, when she's walking back home a cloth/canvas falls on her and owner of it invites her in and she stays there while she's washing her clothes.

Probably this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/love_in_colors#1

Fundrips_bb
joined Jul 20, 2013

You’re right, it’s one of Mira’s work but you can’t find it here « Seinaru Chichi no Elf Hime » is the title.

Yooo thank you so much! Hm...wonder where I read it.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Yooo thank you so much! Hm...wonder where I read it.

Well, it used to be here:
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/15907-seinaru-chichi-no-elf-hime-discussion

Screen%20shot%202015-09-08%20at%209.16.20%20am
joined Jun 26, 2013

Probably this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/love_in_colors#1

Much appreciated!

joined Jan 25, 2019

i don't remember a ton of details because it was a long time ago, but a girl's friend dies and is temporarily replaced by an alien while her body is being repaired, the alien replacement is obsessed with ice cream and their friend group is trying to film a movie or something??

Marlywalkwitmehiroki
joined Apr 4, 2020

on this site, I remember reading a one-shot where two girls are watching a horror movie. one is spooked and the other makes fun of her. the next section shows the two as a couple in adulthood, either watching the same one again or another horror. the spooked girl I think is tearing up watching the heroine get killed in front of the main hero. spooked girl's gf almost makes fun of her again, but then she pictures herself in the hero's shoes, cradling her slain gf. I think the last panel was the two gfs cuddling after having reached that understanding.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Yo, I'm looking for one where one of the girl's heart is weak so she has a heart transplant with the other but now they have half a robotic heart (I think) and the caveat is neither of their heartbeats can go super high and they have an app where they can see each other's pulse? I might be remembering that detail wrong, but I hope someone remembers or can find it for me. Thank you in advance!

To reply you must either login or sign up.